napalm on nipples?

ofwolfandman

Awards
My left nipple sticks out a whole lot more than my right one and is a lot puffier for some reason. has anybody used napalm for this kind of thing and would it work?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That likely is not a fat deposit, so Napalm probably would not work.

ofwolfandman

Awards
what do you think it is? there is no "bump" behind it so I don't think it's gyno? although I do think there is fluid behind it because I noticed when I squeezed it a little stuff came out. What could I do to get that fluid out of there?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you think it is? there is no "bump" behind it so I don't think it's gyno? although I do think there is fluid behind it because I noticed when I squeezed it a little stuff came out. What could I do to get that fluid out of there?
Sounds like gyno, especially if there is lactation.

Alex111

Awards
yea...its nothing dangerous it just sucks...a lot of people have it including me

ofwolfandman

Awards
how come my other nipple is completely normal then? i'll give an example. for example when my nipples get hard, my right one is fine and really tight to my chest but my left sticks way out and looks like a big wrinkly mess of skin haha...still gyno?

Alex111

Awards
weird...both of mine are the same and when they get hard they both look normal...lol weird now im not sure what you have...

ofwolfandman

Awards
anybody else have any clue? thats why I think there is fluid under it. it would make sense because then when the muscles contract making my nipples hard, if there was fluid under there then they would be pushed out.... ?? i dont know....it drives me insane to say the least and i think im going to the doctor for it soon cuz im going to go INSANE!!!

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
anybody else have any clue? thats why I think there is fluid under it. it would make sense because then when the muscles contract making my nipples hard, if there was fluid under there then they would be pushed out.... ?? i dont know....it drives me insane to say the least and i think im going to the doctor for it soon cuz im going to go INSANE!!!
the muscle contracting would not force fluid. I would see and endocrinologist.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG Gyno.

Mine are shocking as well. The puffy/enlarged nipples are supposedly related to a progestin issue. But who really knows? Go speak to your doctor.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Time for some surgery or letro, that is if you want to get rid of it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny thing is I have had a fight with gyno for a lil over a year ( with one flare up a year before that) but have NEVER had any lactation. Just mean puffiness, hard lumps behind them and at times in the past they were VERY painful.

Sounds like its prolactin induced maybe some letro and cabergoline are in order my friend.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures would give us a better visual to what you are writing about.

ofwolfandman

Awards
but i thought if it was gyno i would feel a lump....i dont feel any...? im going to the doctor soon so i'll let u guys know what the hell it is, if he says its nothing i'll just take a knife to it myself! :rofl:

Alex111

Awards
i dont know if i knife would be such a great idea haha. but for those with gyno i've heard that epistane worked for many people. I am going to give it a try next week =)

abish

abish

Awards
i have had gyno in my right nipple for about 1 yr now letro got rid of the lumps but there was still a visual difference in the two. i just finish napalm+ clen 2 weeks on two weeks off with ultra on the off weeks and it does appear that the puffiness has reduced quiet a bit. i dont think it was fat because i am pretty skinny but it does appear to have been reduced

ofwolfandman

Awards
so what if this is indeed a progestion/prolactin issue? what would the doctor do for me? i hope he will stick a needle in my nipple and suck all that crap outta there haha

ofwolfandman

Awards
i had bloodwork done last spring when my nipple was doing this and it came back fine...but now its worse so we'll see i guess

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Since your 22 and probably not using steroids right now, the best advice I can give you is to see a doctor.

The reason why is most guys on here get gyno from using steroids or hormonal products which is the cause of puffyness and lactation.

However if your totally clean it could mean that there is a problem with your endocrine system (test to estrogen ratio.) It would mean you need to see a doctor so he can fix the problem if there is one.

If your messing with your hormones I recommend to stop because you would be considered 'gyno prone' like me, and would have a very hard time using some products that play on testosterone levels.

Anyways, good luck and theres always a solution.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
If your messing with your hormones I recommend to stop because you would be considered 'gyno prone' like me, and would have a very hard time using some products that play on testosterone levels.

Anyways, good luck and theres always a solution.
So far so good for me :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nutra planet my friend, nutra planet.

look it up under the name brand of avant research.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
so what if this is indeed a progestion/prolactin issue? what would the doctor do for me? i hope he will stick a needle in my nipple and suck all that crap outta there haha
actually he could do alot if this is the problem and diagnosed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm wouldn't burn the nipples a tad. I haven't used mine yet I just assume that I had to keep it away from sensitive areas like nipples.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Napalm wouldn't burn the nipples a tad. I haven't used mine yet I just assume that I had to keep it away from sensitive areas like nipples.
I've never had a problem putting it on my lower chest, but yes, we do advise against putting it on sensitive areas(which I suppose can vary person to person).

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
I have gyno and pseudo-gyno (puffyness), especially in my left nip. Out of desperation (I've tried almost everything else) I wanted to see if Napalm would help at all but unfortunately it did not.

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
the only way to get rid of it is milk it and drink what comes out, then your body will grow an immunity. j/k what have you been taking?

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
Really? I don't remember even seeing it in your Atomic Meltdown log so it can't be that bad.
It's much more pronounced in the left nipple and more apparent in some angles than others. It's pretty bad (relative to what it should be) but I do my best to hide it. If you really look you can tell, but don't lol I think it's nasty

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
My left nipple sticks out a whole lot more than my right one and is a lot puffier for some reason. has anybody used napalm for this kind of thing and would it work?
Its threads like this that remind me why I stick to the softer stuff. :drunk:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amen