Kre-Alkalyn

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My guess is that Kre-Alkalyn is just creatine monohydrate combined with sodium bicarbonate which neutralizes acids/bases. I tried it before and didn't get anything out of it.

Their claims are glib.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
At least you spelled it right, unlike my friend in another thread...

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It seems to work for strength gains for some people. I've never had good experiences with it.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
im using it i think i could say i have results, but i have my protein also so i dnt kno which one is to blame but most ppl like it cuz its simple and no bloating and because its "pharmaceutical grade"

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is garbage I'll find the study and be back DO NOT BUY IT!!! IT"S JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be back in a minute!!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Interesting read, but it appears to be a study funded by a company that sells a creatine-mono product. Hardly unbiased.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Kre-Alkalyn was worked great for me. I'm bigger looking compared to when I was just using protein to gain. I'd definitely recommend it anyone (as long as you find it around $20) cause it's not "junk". Plus, it's pre-capped so no more chalky tasting shakes!

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea i got it from friend for 15 idk sometimes it seems some products work for some and not others and then they will just tell everyone its junk, because personally NANO VAPOR sucked ass it gave me major gas but ppl say its good

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guess is that Kre-Alkalyn is just creatine monohydrate combined with sodium bicarbonate which neutralizes acids/bases. I tried it before and didn't get anything out of it.

Their claims are glib.

There was a thread on this that I had mentioned earlier. I to think Kre-Alkalyn is bogus too.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hate4TheWeak again

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can put CEE in a salt shaker and wouldn't know the difference.