LG Cold Fusion EX

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Question for anyone whom can answer. A few weeks back I posted an unfavorable review of this product and since then read a few posts from respectable members who like the product. I had samples and I would like to know how many scoops would a sample package be equal to? If a sample is only one scoop, then maybe my review is askew since I would typicall use two scoops. Otherwise my review stands, but I would like clarification from someon to be sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sample packs are 1.25 scoops.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe i will try 2 packages then and see what I get out of it. Or a little less than 2 packages. I'll be sure to update my original review if my view changes. I think the package should either contain 1 scoop or two though. 1.25 is an odd amount as most peope would use 2 scoops. Just a thought.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe i will try 2 packages then and see what I get out of it. Or a little less than 2 packages. I'll be sure to update my original review if my view changes. I think the package should either contain 1 scoop or two though. 1.25 is an odd amount as most peope would use 2 scoops. Just a thought.
Yea let us know bro. Yea a little weird but im sure theres a reason behind it!

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
1 does me good .....2 and I start itching and sometimes I even get a little hypoglycemic.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 does me good .....2 and I start itching and sometimes I even get a little hypoglycemic.
Beta Alanine for the itching and the bitter melon for the hypoglycemia.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it was Zovirax for the itching?

:blink:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't care for it too much,as you can see in my sig,my heart belongs to xlevol.Anyways,i was at vitamin shoppe today,and they had buy one get one free cold fusion packages!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I take 3 scoops :run:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I take 19384576637829202 scoops,. so there!
Just kidding..
Cold Fusion is decent. We have the samples packs at work.

My faves are so far:

1. N.O. Shotgun
2.(Tie)Superpump250: whiteflood

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i tried mixing a little less than two packages and found it to be much better. It still does not compare to Vasocharge, but it was better and I even got a bit of the BA tingle. My biggest grief with the product is that the energy seems to be so short lived and I crash super hard on it. Regardless, to show all i'm not simply bashing LG all the time, I even bought two tubs of Cold Fusion to give it a fair shot. Granted I only paid 12.99 a tub, so i could pass it up even if i need to take 3 scoops. A deal is a deal and I'm always looking to save money.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I have tried many every pre-workout no creatine product out there, and the best that I have tried have been not in any particular order, mass pump stack at np, shock therapy, nos ether, six star no overload, and Cold Fusion EX. I think vaso xharge is def over priced and if ur like me, at the gym every other day 2x a day, I would need to buy like 2 tubs of that crap a month if not more. for me I thik if I took 2 scoops of ex I would be itching a whole lot and then I would pass out from hypo, ex gets me more hypo than p-slin, thats how I know that it works well.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I think vaso xharge is def over priced and if ur like me, at the gym every other day 2x a day, I would need to buy like 2 tubs of that crap a month if not more. for me I thik if I took 2 scoops of ex I would be itching a whole lot and then I would pass out from hypo, ex gets me more hypo than p-slin, thats how I know that it works well.
Vasocharge you can buy for under $20. It is always cheaper than everything you listed with the exception of the mass pump stack. Don't understand your logic.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
the only pre work I think is worth $1 per serving is nos ether vasocharge does not compare, and only the damaged clumped up tubs are $20.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
the only pre work I think is worth $1 per serving is nos ether vasocharge does not compare, and only the damaged clumped up tubs are $20.
I'm not trying to argue with you, but if you shop around you will find it for under $20 under the Primaforce N02 name. I just picked some up as well.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
no arguing a deal is a deal but the only thing I got from vaso charge were the shts and the beta itch,

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
hey does anyone know roughly how much bitter melon is in cf, my mom has a bottle and I was thinkin of taking this like a half hour before a high carb meal but I get hypo everytime from cf and I don't wana take 2 much and go into shock or some thing like that and have my girl and my mom freak, like what was he taking ? sturoyds? was he smokin that shyt? ya know, I know it a prop blend I don,t need specifics just a ballpark, I think the caps she got are 500mg.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
hey does anyone know roughly how much bitter melon is in cf, my mom has a bottle and I was thinkin of taking this like a half hour before a high carb meal but I get hypo everytime from cf and I don't wana take 2 much and go into shock or some thing like that and have my girl and my mom freak, like what was he taking ? sturoyds? was he smokin that shyt? ya know, I know it a prop blend I don,t need specifics just a ballpark, I think the caps she got are 500mg.
I can't imagine your going hypoglycemic from cold fusion......... P-Slin, sure, but not cold fusion...:run:

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I am telling u I can take a p-slin and forget to eat and I may feel a little buzzed, but after a workout I take a serving of cf and then in like 30-40 min later I'm weak, shacky and down right hypo I take about 30-40 gr of carbs and I'm good in like 5 min or so.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I am telling u I can take a p-slin and forget to eat and I may feel a little buzzed, but after a workout I take a serving of cf and then in like 30-40 min later I'm weak, shacky and down right hypo I take about 30-40 gr of carbs and I'm good in like 5 min or so.
Why are you taking a pre-workout product post workout? You saying you get hypo from CF and not Pslin, I can only say you are obviously confused on what you are feeling. Maybe it is your reaction to the yohimbine hcl? Either way, your crazy:run:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bitter melon in Cold Fusion can most definately make you go hypo if you are not careful!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The bitter melon in Cold Fusion can most definately make you go hypo if you are not careful!
What is the logic behind this? Why in a preworkout supplement which you are not supposed to eat for 1hr after dosing? I just don't understand, plus I don't feel anything like I do on Pslin with CF. Typically supplements which work with insulin require eating right around dosing times. Please inform....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a small amount of carbs in Cold Fusion, that paired with Bitter Melon and other supps help get the goods where they need to go.

When Clipse says you have to be careful, i'm assuming, he means "if your not eating enough carbs with your pre-workout, you could be in trouble (if your on a regular diet with carbs)"

If you havent eaten in 4-5 hours then take a supp like this, or any supp for that matter, your reaction may not be the best

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
The worst is taking two scoops getting the BA tingles then having to walk to the gym in the cold freaking wind. I personally have dropped down to one scoop pre-workout.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
u can take it post workout, it is stim free and I believe it is actually meant for pre and post.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking a pre-workout product post workout? You saying you get hypo from CF and not Pslin, I can only say you are obviously confused on what you are feeling. Maybe it is your reaction to the yohimbine hcl? Either way, your crazy:run:
not in any sense of the word am I confused, I've been at this game for a while, I've used real slin b4 and I know what insulin shock feels like and dam near every time I take cf I feel a moderate case of hypo, and as of right now p-slin just doesn't work that well I had originally bought 8 bottles of p-slin and in the beginning it worked pretty good but for me wasn't revolutionary I've gone through 3 bottles traded 2 and still have 3 that I will trade soon, I think that bitter melon is the shyat so far as insulin mimetics go, its the only thing that I feel made me hypo for real, to me p-slin feels kinda like a slight case of hyperventelating at best.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
400mg per scoop of Bitter Melon 10:1 extract.

As for the review, not everyone likes or responds to everything. Nothing wrong with saying that, just a lot of people love cold fusion while some don't respond...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats exactly what I was out to say... picked up my sample bottle (lil 4serving bottle) and checked agian... yohimbine HCL is most def a stim.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
i don't get stimed off of yohimbine like I do off of caffine, the yohimbine is more for blood flow and energy but hey if that gets u stimulated then so be it,it doesen't keep me up tossing and turning at night, its not at all bad post workout.
and thanks legal for the dosage on the bitter mellon, I just have to figure out how strong the extract is.hhhmmmmm:think:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't get stimed off of yohimbine like I do off of caffine, the yohimbine is more for blood flow and energy but hey if that gets u stimulated then so be it,it doesen't keep me up tossing and turning at night, its not at all bad post workout.
and thanks legal for the dosage on the bitter mellon, I just have to figure out how strong the extract is.hhhmmmmm:think:
But you do know that almost every other person on the planet regards YHCL as a stim, right? I mean, that's why LG included it (primarily).

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
But you do know that almost every other person on the planet regards YHCL as a stim, right? I mean, that's why LG included it (primarily).
Apparently he doesn't know too much based on responses. It is specifically designed for preworkout use and one key factor is that it provides an energy boost from the YHCL. By his logic then products like R4W should be taken after workout then because they don't contain stims. Once again...:run::run:

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
easy killer trying to teamup on my intelligence ain't kool nor is it mature, on that note yohimbine is used for several things but if u don't think taking a product like cold fusion post workout makes sense then don't take it I believe on the label it says it can be taken pre and post, I take it post because it does make me hypo and it ain't kool to get hypo while trying to lift big. Also I believe in creatine more post workout than b4, my logic may not make sense to u2 but my results sure make sense to myself and those around me, cf is not an no explode, its not loaded with caffine, tons of tyrosine, synephrine blah blah blah. and I am so sorry if I lost u with my simple answers. but hey look maybe u hulks know somthin that I don't I mean shyat I've been a member longer than u guys and I don't have nearly half the posts u guys have.......I must be so misinformed, or maybe I listen more than I speak, hhhhmmmmmmm. I wonder ware do I get my wild ideas from.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
easy killer trying to teamup on my intelligence ain't kool nor is it mature, on that note yohimbine is used for several things but if u don't think taking a product like cold fusion post workout makes sense then don't take it I believe on the label it says it can be taken pre and post, I take it post because it does make me hypo and it ain't kool to get hypo while trying to lift big. Also I believe in creatine more post workout than b4, my logic may not make sense to u2 but my results sure make sense to myself and those around me, cf is not an no explode, its not loaded with caffine, tons of tyrosine, synephrine blah blah blah. and I am so sorry if I lost u with my simple answers. but hey look maybe u hulks know somthin that I don't I mean shyat I've been a member longer than u guys and I don't have nearly half the posts u guys have.......I must be so misinformed, or maybe I listen more than I speak, hhhhmmmmmmm. I wonder ware do I get my wild ideas from.
I wasn't making fun of you, so easy does it Diesel. I wasn't asking anybody to team up on you either.

You said Yohimbine isn't a stim, and I was asking if you knew that it was. That's all.

:drunk:

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
:cheers:eek:k then (love the mullet, feel the mullet, b one with the mullet.):rofl:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is interested in trying this out, I just put a sealed bottle up for auction along with a basically full container. The yohimbine hcl is giving me bad sh!ts. Why o Why must companies continue to use yohimbine HCL.. The regular yohimbine Chuck uses in his products is fine with me, but the HCL is just not bearable to me.