LG Cold Fusion EX - AnabolicMinds.com

LG Cold Fusion EX

  1. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    LG Cold Fusion EX


    Question for anyone whom can answer. A few weeks back I posted an unfavorable review of this product and since then read a few posts from respectable members who like the product. I had samples and I would like to know how many scoops would a sample package be equal to? If a sample is only one scoop, then maybe my review is askew since I would typicall use two scoops. Otherwise my review stands, but I would like clarification from someon to be sure.

  2. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    1142096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The sample packs are 1.25 scoops.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Maybe i will try 2 packages then and see what I get out of it. Or a little less than 2 packages. I'll be sure to update my original review if my view changes. I think the package should either contain 1 scoop or two though. 1.25 is an odd amount as most peope would use 2 scoops. Just a thought.
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    1142096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Maybe i will try 2 packages then and see what I get out of it. Or a little less than 2 packages. I'll be sure to update my original review if my view changes. I think the package should either contain 1 scoop or two though. 1.25 is an odd amount as most peope would use 2 scoops. Just a thought.
    Yea let us know bro. Yea a little weird but im sure theres a reason behind it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My god man, 2 scoops!!!!!

    Im fine with my one scoop
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    1 does me good .....2 and I start itching and sometimes I even get a little hypoglycemic.
  7. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    1142096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    1 does me good .....2 and I start itching and sometimes I even get a little hypoglycemic.
    Beta Alanine for the itching and the bitter melon for the hypoglycemia.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064

    Reputation

    I thought it was Zovirax for the itching?

  9. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I didn't care for it too much,as you can see in my sig,my heart belongs to xlevol.Anyways,i was at vitamin shoppe today,and they had buy one get one free cold fusion packages!
  10. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    1142096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I thought it was Zovirax for the itching?

    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    I take 3 scoops
  12. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    780

    Reputation

    I take 19384576637829202 scoops,. so there!
    Just kidding..
    Cold Fusion is decent. We have the samples packs at work.

    My faves are so far:

    1. N.O. Shotgun
    2.(Tie)Superpump250: whiteflood
  13. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Ok, so i tried mixing a little less than two packages and found it to be much better. It still does not compare to Vasocharge, but it was better and I even got a bit of the BA tingle. My biggest grief with the product is that the energy seems to be so short lived and I crash super hard on it. Regardless, to show all i'm not simply bashing LG all the time, I even bought two tubs of Cold Fusion to give it a fair shot. Granted I only paid 12.99 a tub, so i could pass it up even if i need to take 3 scoops. A deal is a deal and I'm always looking to save money.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    A deal is a deal and I'm always looking to save money.
    Amen to that!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    I have tried many every pre-workout no creatine product out there, and the best that I have tried have been not in any particular order, mass pump stack at np, shock therapy, nos ether, six star no overload, and Cold Fusion EX. I think vaso xharge is def over priced and if ur like me, at the gym every other day 2x a day, I would need to buy like 2 tubs of that crap a month if not more. for me I thik if I took 2 scoops of ex I would be itching a whole lot and then I would pass out from hypo, ex gets me more hypo than p-slin, thats how I know that it works well.
  16. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    I think vaso xharge is def over priced and if ur like me, at the gym every other day 2x a day, I would need to buy like 2 tubs of that crap a month if not more. for me I thik if I took 2 scoops of ex I would be itching a whole lot and then I would pass out from hypo, ex gets me more hypo than p-slin, thats how I know that it works well.
    Vasocharge you can buy for under $20. It is always cheaper than everything you listed with the exception of the mass pump stack. Don't understand your logic.
  17. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    it's 35 at np
  18. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    the only pre work I think is worth $1 per serving is nos ether vasocharge does not compare, and only the damaged clumped up tubs are $20.
  19. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    the only pre work I think is worth $1 per serving is nos ether vasocharge does not compare, and only the damaged clumped up tubs are $20.
    I'm not trying to argue with you, but if you shop around you will find it for under $20 under the Primaforce N02 name. I just picked some up as well.
  20. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    no arguing a deal is a deal but the only thing I got from vaso charge were the shts and the beta itch,
  21. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    hey does anyone know roughly how much bitter melon is in cf, my mom has a bottle and I was thinkin of taking this like a half hour before a high carb meal but I get hypo everytime from cf and I don't wana take 2 much and go into shock or some thing like that and have my girl and my mom freak, like what was he taking ? sturoyds? was he smokin that shyt? ya know, I know it a prop blend I don,t need specifics just a ballpark, I think the caps she got are 500mg.
  22. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    hey does anyone know roughly how much bitter melon is in cf, my mom has a bottle and I was thinkin of taking this like a half hour before a high carb meal but I get hypo everytime from cf and I don't wana take 2 much and go into shock or some thing like that and have my girl and my mom freak, like what was he taking ? sturoyds? was he smokin that shyt? ya know, I know it a prop blend I don,t need specifics just a ballpark, I think the caps she got are 500mg.
    I can't imagine your going hypoglycemic from cold fusion......... P-Slin, sure, but not cold fusion...
  23. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    I am telling u I can take a p-slin and forget to eat and I may feel a little buzzed, but after a workout I take a serving of cf and then in like 30-40 min later I'm weak, shacky and down right hypo I take about 30-40 gr of carbs and I'm good in like 5 min or so.
  24. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    I am telling u I can take a p-slin and forget to eat and I may feel a little buzzed, but after a workout I take a serving of cf and then in like 30-40 min later I'm weak, shacky and down right hypo I take about 30-40 gr of carbs and I'm good in like 5 min or so.
    Why are you taking a pre-workout product post workout? You saying you get hypo from CF and not Pslin, I can only say you are obviously confused on what you are feeling. Maybe it is your reaction to the yohimbine hcl? Either way, your crazy
  25. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    1142096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The bitter melon in Cold Fusion can most definately make you go hypo if you are not careful!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The bitter melon in Cold Fusion can most definately make you go hypo if you are not careful!
    What is the logic behind this? Why in a preworkout supplement which you are not supposed to eat for 1hr after dosing? I just don't understand, plus I don't feel anything like I do on Pslin with CF. Typically supplements which work with insulin require eating right around dosing times. Please inform....
  27. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    There is a small amount of carbs in Cold Fusion, that paired with Bitter Melon and other supps help get the goods where they need to go.

    When Clipse says you have to be careful, i'm assuming, he means "if your not eating enough carbs with your pre-workout, you could be in trouble (if your on a regular diet with carbs)"

    If you havent eaten in 4-5 hours then take a supp like this, or any supp for that matter, your reaction may not be the best
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  28. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    681

    Reputation

    The worst is taking two scoops getting the BA tingles then having to walk to the gym in the cold freaking wind. I personally have dropped down to one scoop pre-workout.
  29. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    u can take it post workout, it is stim free and I believe it is actually meant for pre and post.
  30. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Why are you taking a pre-workout product post workout? You saying you get hypo from CF and not Pslin, I can only say you are obviously confused on what you are feeling. Maybe it is your reaction to the yohimbine hcl? Either way, your crazy
    not in any sense of the word am I confused, I've been at this game for a while, I've used real slin b4 and I know what insulin shock feels like and dam near every time I take cf I feel a moderate case of hypo, and as of right now p-slin just doesn't work that well I had originally bought 8 bottles of p-slin and in the beginning it worked pretty good but for me wasn't revolutionary I've gone through 3 bottles traded 2 and still have 3 that I will trade soon, I think that bitter melon is the shyat so far as insulin mimetics go, its the only thing that I feel made me hypo for real, to me p-slin feels kinda like a slight case of hyperventelating at best.
  31. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,914
    Rep Power
    67719

    Reputation Reputation

    400mg per scoop of Bitter Melon 10:1 extract.

    As for the review, not everyone likes or responds to everything. Nothing wrong with saying that, just a lot of people love cold fusion while some don't respond...
  32. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    u can take it post workout, it is stim free and I believe it is actually meant for pre and post.
    It's not stim-free, I think you may be confused.
  33. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    thats exactly what I was out to say... picked up my sample bottle (lil 4serving bottle) and checked agian... yohimbine HCL is most def a stim.
  34. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    i don't get stimed off of yohimbine like I do off of caffine, the yohimbine is more for blood flow and energy but hey if that gets u stimulated then so be it,it doesen't keep me up tossing and turning at night, its not at all bad post workout.
    and thanks legal for the dosage on the bitter mellon, I just have to figure out how strong the extract is.hhhmmmmm
  35. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    i don't get stimed off of yohimbine like I do off of caffine, the yohimbine is more for blood flow and energy but hey if that gets u stimulated then so be it,it doesen't keep me up tossing and turning at night, its not at all bad post workout.
    and thanks legal for the dosage on the bitter mellon, I just have to figure out how strong the extract is.hhhmmmmm
    But you do know that almost every other person on the planet regards YHCL as a stim, right? I mean, that's why LG included it (primarily).
  36. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    But you do know that almost every other person on the planet regards YHCL as a stim, right? I mean, that's why LG included it (primarily).
    Apparently he doesn't know too much based on responses. It is specifically designed for preworkout use and one key factor is that it provides an energy boost from the YHCL. By his logic then products like R4W should be taken after workout then because they don't contain stims. Once again...
  37. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    easy killer trying to teamup on my intelligence ain't kool nor is it mature, on that note yohimbine is used for several things but if u don't think taking a product like cold fusion post workout makes sense then don't take it I believe on the label it says it can be taken pre and post, I take it post because it does make me hypo and it ain't kool to get hypo while trying to lift big. Also I believe in creatine more post workout than b4, my logic may not make sense to u2 but my results sure make sense to myself and those around me, cf is not an no explode, its not loaded with caffine, tons of tyrosine, synephrine blah blah blah. and I am so sorry if I lost u with my simple answers. but hey look maybe u hulks know somthin that I don't I mean shyat I've been a member longer than u guys and I don't have nearly half the posts u guys have.......I must be so misinformed, or maybe I listen more than I speak, hhhhmmmmmmm. I wonder ware do I get my wild ideas from.
  38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    easy killer trying to teamup on my intelligence ain't kool nor is it mature, on that note yohimbine is used for several things but if u don't think taking a product like cold fusion post workout makes sense then don't take it I believe on the label it says it can be taken pre and post, I take it post because it does make me hypo and it ain't kool to get hypo while trying to lift big. Also I believe in creatine more post workout than b4, my logic may not make sense to u2 but my results sure make sense to myself and those around me, cf is not an no explode, its not loaded with caffine, tons of tyrosine, synephrine blah blah blah. and I am so sorry if I lost u with my simple answers. but hey look maybe u hulks know somthin that I don't I mean shyat I've been a member longer than u guys and I don't have nearly half the posts u guys have.......I must be so misinformed, or maybe I listen more than I speak, hhhhmmmmmmm. I wonder ware do I get my wild ideas from.
    I wasn't making fun of you, so easy does it Diesel. I wasn't asking anybody to team up on you either.

    You said Yohimbine isn't a stim, and I was asking if you knew that it was. That's all.

  39. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    ok then (love the mullet, feel the mullet, b one with the mullet.)
  40. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    If anyone is interested in trying this out, I just put a sealed bottle up for auction along with a basically full container. The yohimbine hcl is giving me bad sh!ts. Why o Why must companies continue to use yohimbine HCL.. The regular yohimbine Chuck uses in his products is fine with me, but the HCL is just not bearable to me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cold Fusion vs. Green Mag
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:26 AM
  2. Cold Fusion
    By dafox in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 01:51 PM
  3. Cold Fusion EX Dosing
    By mike3107 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. LG Cold Fusion EX Review
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in