kre akyline just mono?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just spoke to a rep that told me kre akyline is just mono according to patients. Crazyness.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea. I was looking at the patent for it and its just really mono. Same as micronized just means less griddy and is marketed like its better. Maybe taste better mixes better but nothing more.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well, it is a special buffer and Ph or something like that. I stand by KreAlk casue i liked it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Yea. I was looking at the patients for it and its just really mono. Same as micronized just means less griddy and is marketed like its better. Maybe taste better mixes better but nothing more.
I don't believe it to be just mono. Also, did you fail english class?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look at the patent.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It's creatine monohydrate that has been ph buffered to have a more alkine quality so it does not break down into creatnine. It has a food PH of 12 or something.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
It is just a ph balanced creatine and that is what the patent is for.. Because of the high alkalinity level it is supposed to make it thru the gastro much more intact.. Is supposed to cause less bloat etc.. I have used it and it worked well, but I always get some bloating in my abdomen when taking anyones creatine..
With that said, its nice to just swallow a few pills too

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine monohydrate.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I claim:

1. A process for producing a creatine mixture for ingestion comprising the steps of:

mixing an alkaline powder with a powdered creatine to adjust the pH of the mixture to a range between 7-14;

adding a powdered additive to the mixture for improving sweetness and taste; and

adding a further alkaline powder to the mixture to adjust the pH of the mixture to a range between 7-14.

2. The method according to claim 1 wherein the alkaline powder is comprised of soda ash.

3. The method according to claim 1 wherein the alkaline powder is comprised of magnesium glycerol phosphate.

4. The method according to claim 1 wherein the alkaline powder is selected from a hydroxide, carbonate, bicarbonate, chloride, tree latex or a phosphate.

5. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine monohydrate.

6. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine phosphate.

7. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine pyruvate.

8. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine citrate.

9. The method according to claim 1 further including the step of mixing the mixed creatine powder with water prior to ingestion.

10. The method of claim 1 further including the steps of adding a flow agent and the step of encapsulating the mixture in a capsule.

11. The method according to claim 10 wherein the flow agent is comprised of magnesium stearate.

12. The method according to claim 1 further including the steps of adding a hardener material, a binder material, and a flow agent, and the further step of compressing the mixture into tablets.

13. The method according to claim 12 wherein the hardener material is comprised of sorbitol.

14. The method according to claim 12 wherein the binder material is comprised of microcrystalline cellulose.

15. The method according to claim 12 wherein the flow agent is comprised of magnesium stearate.

16. The method according to claim 1 further including the step of adding water to the mixture together with a base material and a stabilizer material for forming a creatine solution.

17. The method according to claim 16 wherein the base material is comprised of glycerine.

18. The method according to claim 16 wherein the stabilizer material is comprised of potassium sorbate.

19. The method according to claim 1 further including the step of adding a gel base material to the mixture for forming a soft gel.

20. The method according to claim 1 wherein the gel base material is comprised of soy bean oil.

21. A creatine mixture for ingestion which is produced by a process comprising the steps of:

mixing an alkaline powder with a powdered creatine to adjust the pH of the mixture to a range between 7-14;

adding a powdered additive to the mixture for improving sweetness and taste; and

adding a further alkaline powder to the mixture to adjust the pH of the mixture to a range between 7-14.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
What don't you get about this? What you just posted shows it's ph buffered creatine. Like I said, the higher PH keeps stomach acids from breaking it down into creatnine, creatine's toxic counter part.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like I said call that number and he will explain it better to you than me.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Another novel 'enhanced delivery' creatine... one of the hundreds it seems.

I'll stick by my mono.

And, yeah, what IS your point?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not a scientist so I can't explain it well. Pretty much kre akyline is hype nothing more.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I am not a scientist so I can't explain it well. Pretty much kre akyline is hype nothing more.
I have never really seen Kre-Alkalyn being 'hyped', at least not like CEE is.

WRT hype, if it is your goal to inform the general membership, you should have about 1000 more threads to make on over-hyped products.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
5. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine monohydrate.

6. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine phosphate.

7. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine pyruvate.

8. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine citrate.
I see 4 different Creatine compounds listed. How did you single out mono and come to that conclusion?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Few of the sponsors here I believe sell kre akyline. I see it hyped in mags all the time as better than cee and mono.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see 4 different Creatine compounds listed. How did you single out mono and come to that conclusion?

MY thing posted to quick when I copyed and pasted. Not sure how that happened but yea 4 different forms.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not by bulk creatine monohydrate, creatine phosphate,creatine pyruvate,creatine citrate.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
The number you gave us to call was for the people who sell con cret. Of course they are going to tell you Krealkalyn is garbage. There is no reason to think an online representative in a sales department would know anything. You were basically told by someone trying to sell one type of creatine that another one sucked.

And the reason you can't just bulk the creatines' you mentioned in bulk is that they would still not be Ph buffered.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Krealkalyn is great, but it's not as simple as you are making it out to be.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with you. I just wanted to hear peoples response to this. Im not saying con cret is great or not great. I just wanted to see what people thought about the hype behind it. The fact that real studies show that creatine-ethyl-ester and Kre-Alkalyn are actually far inferior forms of creatine won’t stop companies from making fraudulent claims and maybe con cret too I don't know its fairly new and the only thing Iv read was studys from the university that conducted it. Like the saying goes, there is a sucker born every minute.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Why do I feel like I've wandered into the town of Stupidville, USA? I think I'll get out quick, in case it's contagious...
:run:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WTF is your point for this thread? Are you trying to pimp con-cret? I just don't get your point. I can venture a guess to say you have no scientific background so you have no means to base your logic on. Like stated before it is PH buffered. And again, WHAT IS YOUR POINT??:wave:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
He's got another thread titled "Con-Cret," but I'm afraid (honestly) to click on it. I just know it'll aggravate me, lol.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanted to know what people thought. That is my point. Im not trying to sport con cret or promote any other one.