Con-Cret

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
apparently ervin gainer a super short guy sports con cret and holds world records. Does this sound legit? hes supposedly 4ft9 or shorter and has dead lift, squat and bench records all because of con-cret. Me and my friend have 30 days of it and are going to try it out for 2 weeks as a form of creatine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This guys squats over 440, deads over 500 and benches over 300 and weighs less than 140 lbs!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to wake up, down some 'con-cret', and bust up some PRs!

Seriously?

apparently ervin gainer a super short guy sports con cret and holds world records. Does this sound legit? hes supposedly 4ft9 or shorter and has dead lift, squat and bench records all because of con-cret. Me and my friend have 30 days of it and are going to try it out for 2 weeks as a form of creatine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought the powder. Seems legit. If theres no loading no bloating and you can take less. Why not. Price is reasonable. Not cheep but not pricey.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought the powder. Seems legit. If theres no loading no bloating and you can take less. Why not. Price is reasonable. Not cheep but not pricey.

You don't have to load Mono either and there is no bloating. It seems the reason people bloat up on mono is because they are taking too much creatine and not enough water. All you need is 5 grams a day, no need to load it. Drink enough water and you will be fine. I think it is extremely pricey. It is $49.99 for 75 1/4 teaspoon servings, and divide that in half if you are over 150 pounds, because you will have to dose it twice a day. Not worth it at all price wise...Just look at lot closer at the dosing instructions on the website, it is FAR FROM WORTH IT!.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Slightly off-topic...

Science is always advancing and changing what we take and how. But, IMO, there has been VERY little advancement in creatine technology since monohydrate became popular in the 90s. Yes, supplement companies will want you to think that their cutting-edge kre-alkyl-ethyl-malate-creatine is superior... but I think not, ESPECIALLY when considering price.

I think the biggest advancement was the advent of micronized monohydrate. I used to get the sh!ts from regular CM, but haven't had a single episode w/ micro.

Just my $.02.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ervin gainer swears by it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Micro just means small. Really to me Micro creatine just means its fine and smooth and no clumping and nothing more.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Dont be so naive (hope i spelled that right) He does all that stuff because of dedication. Supplements are not a magic bullet and nothing is just going to make you break world records if you do not have the drive. Good luck with the Con-Cret but don't rely on it to much or you will be let down.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I am low on super pump 250 and my other pre work out creatines i.e black powder nanovapor etc so I will try this form for my next 4-6 weeks. Plus its a cap no taste and makes wild claims like the rest.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Micro just means small. Really to me Micro creatine just means its fine and smooth and no clumping and nothing more.
You missed the point... and, you are wrong. Who the f*ck has creatine that clumps?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Oh dear god. This guys lifts at record levels because he's a genetic freak, not because of any supplement.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The guy may have genetics but hes so tiny. Its amazing to know that even shorter people can lift too with dedication.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Strictly speaking, being shorter is advantageous for lifting. It provides shorter levers, giving more leverage. Although I will say, looking at that guy, for him to be lifting rediculous weight is pretty amazing. It's got virtually nothing to do with Con Cret though.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Not taking anything away from this guy... he's obviously put in a ton of work. But, I did notice the bar is already halfway up the shin before the lift even starts. Short people are generally better suited to DL... especially super-short people.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad, are you related to smetonyea?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you like me to be related to John?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I am short 5ft5 so It would be cool for me to bench 300 and dead 500-700 eventually and squat 300-500 lol.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Well I am short 5ft5 so It would be cool for me to bench 300 and dead 500-700 eventually and squat 300-500 lol.
If you really want to get your numbers up on those three lifts, look into "hardgainer" programs on the internet. Look for high intensity 2 day a week training session. Your strength number go up pretty fast and continues to go up over time.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
I used the sample also, 30 serving is 15 days at 200lbs and i didn't notice anything special. Creatine is creatine just buy mono and spend the extra 40$ on something else.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Creatine is creatine just buy mono and spend the extra 40$ on something else.
Agreed. I'm not exactly sure how much chicken breast and rice I can buy w/ $40, but I would guarantee I would see better results w/ the food than any supplement.

:hot:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used the sample also, 30 serving is 15 days at 200lbs and i didn't notice anything special. Creatine is creatine just buy mono and spend the extra 40$ on something else.
Well I will let people know if its a bunk or not a bunk. I will try it out for a good 30 days when I finish what I have now.