Bloodwork

nottus

nottus

Awards
DSC01239.JPG

DSC01238.JPG

I did a cycle in January consisting of 10mg superdrol and 25 mg halodrol everday for 30 days. I am 30 years old and have been training on and off for the past 10 years. I started the cycle weighing 173.5 and fairly lean. Over the course of the cycle I put on 14 pounds by day 30 and still very lean. So overall I had a good cycle or so I thought. I went for bloodwork a week after and my cholesterol was high for the bad and low for the good type. Also my liver lipid level readings were very elevated.

AST- 80 10-40 u/l normal
ALT- 166!! normal 9-60 u/l.

My post cycle support consisted of Annabolic Innovations cycle support twice a day . Annabolic Innovations Cycle support twice a day and Activate xtreme usual dosage.

30 days later I still kept 12 of the 14 pounds and was fully recovered!!! Not only that I went back for bloodtests and not only was my cholesterol back down but my new liver lipid levels were
AST- 36 10-40 normal
ALT - 43 9-60 normal!!

I was just so impressed by the anabolic Innovations products that i had to let everyone know what a great set of products the cycle support and post cycle support are. Imagine if i took the cycle support throughout the entire cycle which i would highly recommend in the future.

Also I would like to add that my doctor was so surprised at how fast my lipids were back in check he asked what I took and i told him about the cycle support and pcs and he was very interested in these products to recommend to future patients!!

Thanks again Anabolic Innovations great stuff!!!

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
yeah that stuff is amazing. Are you able to post the actual results so we can see the rest of your numbers. Also it kinda looks like the stack gave you some pufffy nips or is it just me? Thanks for posting bro!

nottus

nottus

Awards
i dont have a scanner yet so not for a while and yeah i got a little puffy and itchy towards the end but the pcs cleared it up i guess.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
good to hear! That's one hell of a transformation.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback. Nice lamb chops ;) Sexy chest...me......ow!

:D

Neoborn

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
i dont have a scanner yet so not for a while and yeah i got a little puffy and itchy towards the end but the pcs cleared it up i guess.
Wow great to hear man!!!

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Do you mean that your PCT was just CS and PCS?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it kinda looks like the stack gave you some pufffy nips or is it just me? Thanks for posting bro!
Yea they look pretty puffy here to bro. Did you notice any flare-up nottus?
Other than that everything (results look) good. I got one word for you though dude Gillette seriously! You look like a confused lumberjack in that second pic LMFAO..........

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
wait wait, thats a great job -- but did you have your test levels included in your bloodwork?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the final pic, looks like you shaved half of your right arm, and def have puff nips...a SERM in pct would have helped with that.

nottus

nottus

Awards
dam i didnt realize everyone would pick apart my pics so much man!

I do look like a confused lumberjack though thats funny. As for the arm shaving thats actually a birthmark on my arm. Yeah a little puffy nipple never hurt no body i think its a little sexy actually! Ha HA just kidding

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
dam i didnt realize everyone would pick apart my pics so much man!

I do look like a confused lumberjack though thats funny. As for the arm shaving thats actually a birthmark on my arm. Yeah a little puffy nipple never hurt no body i think its a little sexy actually! Ha HA just kidding
:run: