Anybody use MVP Supplements for their dogs?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use MVP Supplements for their pooches???

-Best In Show Multivitamins
-Forumla Mass
-Formula Mass Weight Gainer

it looks like some serious stuff.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
MVP the montreal based company? They make pretty good, affordable products. Powermass is my favorite cheap gainer. Their preWO, high voltage, is pretty good.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone use MVP Supplements for their pooches???

-Best In Show Multivitamins
-Forumla Mass
-Formula Mass Weight Gainer

it looks like some serious stuff.
No. I have used Animal Naturals products though..

I see the MVP posts all the time on some other boards i frequent though. Id like to see more of what is in them.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
impreziv...........is that a pit or a corso?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Beautiful dog man. Love the bully breeds. Got one myself.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think we might be looking to get competitive in the animal supplement world.

What companies would you guys consider good. And what would you like to see come out if you could hand pick your dogs supplements?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

What companies would you guys consider good. And what would you like to see come out if you could hand pick your dogs supplements?
A cissus based supp.
IMO animal naturals is the biggest name out there.. If i am not mistaken, they are owned by cytosport.

I have a dog who ruptured her ACL and have been giving her primaforce cissus for the last 6months, and she is basically as good as new. I also supplement with salmon oil. Would love to have a cissus/fish oil treat maybe.

A good muscle builder/recovery formula. People are always looking to put more muscle on their dogs.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus for dogs, eh? That could be handy in the future at my house. Maximus probably will need something like that when he gets older. He's growing very good now, and is only 1 year, 3 months old.

I'm thinking of getting him some kind of growth hormone so he gets bigger...Any opinions? :lol:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
DAMN. I thought my dog was big. How much does he weigh?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN. I thought my dog was big. How much does he weigh?
He's only about 112. His dad was about 180 and a big big boy! Max is fairly skinny, but over 33" at the shoulder. He can easily stand with his paws on my shoulders and look me in the eye. (And I'm 6'4".)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cissus for dogs, eh? That could be handy in the future at my house. Maximus probably will need something like that when he gets older. He's growing very good now, and is only 1 year, 3 months old.

I'm thinking of getting him some kind of growth hormone so he gets bigger...Any opinions? :lol:

Give him some MFX.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
No. I have used Animal Naturals products though..

I see the MVP posts all the time on some other boards i frequent though. Id like to see more of what is in them.

thats a cool dog. I have an american pit bull terrier and looking into getting an american bully pit.

Anyways, I'm bout to purchase their Best in Show multi

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established

you should definitely look into a cissus supp, salmon oil, multi, and maybe a post-workout supp. I hope you guys get competitive in the animal supplement world! I know you guys would put out awesome products!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had the BEST idea ever!!!

Java Lather for DOGS!!!! Oh man, if Max smelled like coffee in the morning...YES!!!!