fat burning stack for women? check it out!

ofwolfandman

Awards
fat burning stack for women?

Hey guys,
I need some feedback on this stack I am putting together for a girl friend of mine. How does this look:

Leviathan Reloaded
Lean Xtreme 2.0
7-keto

What do you think? Is the levi and LX ok for women to take? Or should I replace levi with scorch? Between Levi and Scorch, which do you think you burn the most fat? Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean Xtreme and 7-OXO together is redundant.

I would recommend:

DCP
Leviathan
Lean Xtreme

ofwolfandman

Awards
would scorch be superior to leviathan reloaded in terms of fat loss for a woman? what about this?

scorch
dcp
lean xtreme 2.0

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the Leviathin Reloaded it has worked well for me ..I actually use the stack you picked last. The DCP, levi, Lean Extreme stack.

I say this would be a great one!!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
man, i love girls that workout!

just wanted to let everyone know...

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I love the Leviathin Reloaded it has worked well for me ..I actually use the stack you picked last. The DCP, levi, Lean Extreme stack.

I say this would be a great one!!
What was your dosage for this?

When my girlfriend gets home from college in May were going to do 2 weeks of the V-diet together to try and drop some quick weight but after that Im going to put together a schedule for her eating/working out.

Guess Im asking from a womens standpoint do you think the V-diet would be ok/safe for a women?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The V-Diet should be fine. My personal trainer is a national level competitior. She put me on her contest diet for 3 weeks to shed weight and gain muscle before the Arnold.

She had me eating 6 meals a day consisting of , orange roughy and tilapia. Sweet potatoes and oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder and a teaspoon of natty pb for carbs. That and pure pro protein drinks( or any drink with less tan 5 grams of sugar)

My dosage was DCP 2 in the am , 4 before workout and 2 before bed.

Levi 1 first thing in the am, maybe 1 in the afternoon

Lean Extreme 1 in the am , 1 before bed

I train 5 days a week with weights, and will start cardio sometime this week. But with my diet in check I really don't need it.