Need an addition to INTRABOLIC / INTRAXCELL

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Well, after reading quite a few logs and threads on AEN's INTRABOLIC/INTRAXCELL, i think i will dabble into this myself.

INFO:
wt : 187
ht : 5'11
training : nearly 10 yrs
diet : on point

Im definitely going to purchase the INTRABOLIC/INTRAXCELL stack, but i am looking for something to add to it in terms of perhaps a test booster. Im thinking this, but would love suggestions. I dont want to overdo anything, so im trying to keep it simple (haha, if that is possible)

1) INTRABOLIC / INTRAXCELL
2) CEE
3) DRIVE or DTH or ACTIVATE X

WILL also be using yohimbine/caffeine

Would like some suggestions/experiences on what I should add to this stack.

thanks
msucurt

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a XF plus this stack later this year. Should be an awesome addition to help with DOMS. I love the stuff!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a XF plus this stack later this year. Should be an awesome addition to help with DOMS. I love the stuff!
jjohn, XF does sound good, and would love to stick it in with this stack, im just not sure i can afford that, but maybe. Interesting stack to say the least.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, XF does sound good, and would love to stick it in with this stack, im just not sure i can afford that, but maybe. Interesting stack to say the least.
Definetly would be a good investment. If you have any questions about it or the Intrastack, let me know. I'm logging the IStack right now.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Definetly would be a good investment. If you have any questions about it or the Intrastack, let me know. I'm logging the IStack right now.
what is your current intrastack looking like? (link perhaps if you dont mind)

edit : i found the link. Are u logging intrabolic/intraxcell?

thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
what is your current intrastack looking like? (link perhaps if you dont mind)

edit : i found the link. Are u logging intrabolic/intraxcell?

thanks
Yeah it's the two products. They call it the intrastack.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Well, after reading quite a few logs and threads on AEN's INTRABOLIC/INTRAXCELL, i think i will dabble into this myself.

INFO:
wt : 187
ht : 5'11
training : nearly 10 yrs
diet : on point

Im definitely going to purchase the INTRABOLIC/INTRAXCELL stack, but i am looking for something to add to it in terms of perhaps a test booster. Im thinking this, but would love suggestions. I dont want to overdo anything, so im trying to keep it simple (haha, if that is possible)

1) INTRABOLIC / INTRAXCELL
2) CEE
3) DRIVE or DTH or ACTIVATE X

WILL also be using yohimbine/caffeine

Would like some suggestions/experiences on what I should add to this stack.

thanks
msucurt
Pick up some of Nutra's bulk Citrulline Malate. I would also throw MST's Cordygen 5 into the mix. I've been stacking these with IntrAbolic for the last 3 months with great results!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I would add DTH and Avant Synthesize for what your looking into.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love intrabolic that stuff is great. The intrastack and creatine is already a very nice stack. If you insist on a testbooster of the ones you said i have only used AX and had good results. Also look into either p-slin or AP as well. Plenty of good options out there that will go great with what you have planned

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I love intrabolic that stuff is great. The intrastack and creatine is already a very nice stack. If you insist on a testbooster of the ones you said i have only used AX and had good results. Also look into either p-slin or AP as well. Plenty of good options out there that will go great with what you have planned
After thinking it over, i dont want to start adding this and that, etc. Im gonna just stick with the basics here and see what happens. A pretty cheap stack and from all the reviews on here and other boards, this stuff is the real deal.

INTRABOLIC / INTRAXCELL
BULK CEE / MAN CLOUT
(i have over a 1/2 bottle)

I also have this on hand....would you all suggest I add this preworkout or should i just stick with the above

???preworkout perhaps???
YOHIMBINE
CAFFEINE
GMS

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After thinking it over, i dont want to start adding this and that, etc. Im gonna just stick with the basics here and see what happens. A pretty cheap stack and from all the reviews on here and other boards, this stuff is the real deal.

INTRABOLIC / INTRAXCELL
BULK CEE / MAN CLOUT
(i have over a 1/2 bottle)
that sounds real sick man i thought about stacking clout with IA and it seems like a great combo. Good luck you should love it

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
that sounds real sick man i thought about stacking clout with IA and it seems like a great combo. Good luck you should love it
thanks. I look forward to it.

Beware: The MAN CLOUT isnt the best tasting stuff in the world. I have a steel stomach and it makes my tummy a little quezzy sometimes....just has an awful awful aftertaste.

tgass

tgass

Awards
yeah i just got myself the intrastack and some green magnitude today i had a crazy workout! and i have in my way so citruilline malate and so cordygen 5, pre soccer season for me, want to get in good shape!

Edit: Question: i am in Singapore right now and got the bottle of intraXcell in here and the label is different from the last one i had,the serving size is 6 pills instead of 3 on the old label, so 4 grams of BA for serving and there is Orotic acid which didn't have in the old and ALA... is this right or i got ripped???