Electro Pro

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got some Electro Pro from NOW foods. Any one know how good it is. Can't find any reviews on it. I also got there no product which compares to no xplode with out as much caffeine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also got some of this stuff. I think i got it right. I am not infront of the product I think its just wpi not sure. This I got off the net. Perfect Protein®

Unipro's Perfect Protein® has the highest biological value of any known naturally occurring protein. It contains very high branched chain amino acid (BCAA) levels (25% of the protein is composed ob BCAA's) and contains easy to absorb forms of amino acids (di-and tri-peptides) which support nitrogen retention. Unipro's Perfect Protein® is perfect for persons wanting a convenient way to increase their daily protein intake. Mix it with water; add it to your favorite food; or mix it with fruit and juice to make a delicious, protein-fortified shake.

Unipro's Perfect Protein® is perfect for athletes who demand the highest quality protein source available and increased branched chain amino acid intake. Unipro's Perfect Protein® is also perfect for those who are lactose intolerant because it is lactose-free.

Form: 2lb. and 12oz. Containers, Chocolate and Vanilla Flavors
Ingredients: Cross flow micro-filtered whey protein isolate (containing beta-lactoglobulin-51%, alpha-lactalbumin-26%, other constituents of whey protein isolate-23%) (milk, soy), hydrolyzed whey protein isolate (milk), fructose, natural vanilla flavor, apple pectin, guar gum, and natural flavor. Contains: milk, soy.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one?

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They all appear to be decent products but I'm not really sure what your question is.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one of them uses pepto pro and the other uses hydro protein.