what to stack with DCP??

  1. what to stack with DCP??


    I'm kinda in hurry to cut (want to compete in june).
    about to order dcp and levi R but levi is out stock..
    Any suggestion what to replace levi and work well with dcp??
    thanks for the help...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I'm kinda in hurry to cut (want to compete in june).
    about to order dcp and levi R but levi is out stock..
    Any suggestion what to replace levi and work well with dcp??
    thanks for the help...
    RPM or Shred-XS Hardcore are just some options.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  3. Napalm and RPM would probably give some sick results.
    Anabolic Pump depending on your diet always helps.
    Bulk Forskolin
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  4. You can stack it with any of the above suggestions. It can be stacked with most things and you will get good results.

  5. i doubt it will be out of stock long, im waiting to order that same stack.

  6. yea DCP stacks well with many things. If you have carbs in your diet i would recommend stacking it with anabolic pump. If not look for a fat burner that has some Forslean in it as that should stack great with DCP.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    yea DCP stacks well with many things. If you have carbs in your diet i would recommend stacking it with anabolic pump. If not look for a fat burner that has some Forslean in it as that should stack great with DCP.
    More and more, this is looking like a great addition (the AP).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. for AP, I got it at my hand .. my plan is 8 week dcp levi ap. But levi is out.. I'm from asia, so shipping may be quite long..
    btw, thanks guys for the suggestion.. really help..

  9. I think I'm gonna run dcp rpm drive AP.. It is ok, huh?? already placed an order.. thx again guys..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I think I'm gonna run dcp rpm drive AP.. It is ok, huh?? already placed an order.. thx again guys..
    Looks like a strong stack.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. if leviathan reloaded is really what your looking for, if you venture to some other sites besides nutra planet youll find it in stock. of course there isnt the great perks of ordering from nutra planet.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    if leviathan reloaded is really what your looking for, if you venture to some other sites besides nutra planet youll find it in stock. of course there isnt the great perks of ordering from nutra planet.
    I know that, but I'm from indonesia. even bb.com don't ship to indonesia. know what I mean?

  13. oh. haha. well in that case, take some of the above suggestions

  14. haha.. already did.. dcp drive rpm.. I don't know about fatloss with drive and rpm, looks like drive+rpm more to build muscle than fatloss, what do you think?? but, won't hurt to give it a try..

  15. Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    haha.. already did.. dcp drive rpm.. I don't know about fatloss with drive and rpm, looks like drive+rpm more to build muscle than fatloss, what do you think?? but, won't hurt to give it a try..
    RPM should give you the intense focus to attack your workouts, dramatically improve your energy levels in a smooth manner, enhance your vascularity and pumps, suppress your estrogen levels while enhancing your testosterone levels, and finally ensure enhanced fat loss (even more pronounced than some stand-alone fat burners!).

    With Drive you should experience improved mood, heightened endurance, pronounced improvements in recovery time, noticeable fat loss, significant and noticeable improvements in lean mass growth and preservation (anti-catabolism), noticeable muscle-hardening, pronounced aromatase-inhibition activity, higher testosterone levels, and overall improvement in sexual performance.

    Now, imagine combining the two. And imagine adding DCP to that mix!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    RPM should give you the intense focus to attack your workouts, dramatically improve your energy levels in a smooth manner, enhance your vascularity and pumps, suppress your estrogen levels while enhancing your testosterone levels, and finally ensure enhanced fat loss (even more pronounced than some stand-alone fat burners!).

    With Drive you should experience improved mood, heightened endurance, pronounced improvements in recovery time, noticeable fat loss, significant and noticeable improvements in lean mass growth and preservation (anti-catabolism), noticeable muscle-hardening, pronounced aromatase-inhibition activity, higher testosterone levels, and overall improvement in sexual performance.

    Now, imagine combining the two. And imagine adding DCP to that mix!
    You know how to make a potato all mushy inside

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    You know how to make a potato all mushy inside
    Yep, Strat is really spudly...err, studly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    More and more, this is looking like a great addition (the AP).
    you should get nutra to bring back the Armageddon stack

    but really it is an insane recomp stack...and makes losing fat pretty easy when your diet is set up correctly
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  19. wow, great explanations and seducement.. haha.. thanks.. may I ask for 1 thing?? for fatloss, which is better taking drive and rpm upon waking (empty stomach) and do like a fasted wo or fasted cardio is a no???

  20. Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    wow, great explanations and seducement.. haha.. thanks.. may I ask for 1 thing?? for fatloss, which is better taking drive and rpm upon waking (empty stomach) and do like a fasted wo or fasted cardio is a no???
    No fasted workouts. Morning fasted cardio maybe, but you need to eat before resistance training.

    I wouldn't even recommend fasted HIIT cardio.
    NSCA - CSCS

  21. Does DCP have cumulative effects, such as RPM?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    No fasted workouts. Morning fasted cardio maybe, but you need to eat before resistance training.

    I wouldn't even recommend fasted HIIT cardio.
    o. okay2.. thanks..
    so, how do you dose these 3? (rpm,drive, dcp)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in