beta alanine

  1. beta alanine


    any feelings about it as a pre workout stim? my buddy says its pretty kickass, can i get another persons feelings?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    any feelings about it as a pre workout stim? my buddy says its pretty kickass, can i get another persons feelings?
    Beta-Alanine is great IMO. I have used it in the past with great results. I don't know exactly what you mean by stim. It doesn't give you an imediate energy rush or power boost. If that is what you are talking about. Instead it is more like a slow steady gain of strength and endurance over a month or so long period. Beta-Alanine raises the carnosine levels in your body but you have to take it for a couple of weeks to get the full effect.

    It also gives you the tingles(tingling sensation all over your body). At first, for me, it was a little unconfortable. However you really get used to it and come to enjoy it. I did notice some great gains while on the beta.

    Would recommend.

  3. thanks you. you mentioned a couple things that he did too...thats what i was lookin for
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    thanks you. you mentioned a couple things that he did too...thats what i was lookin for

    If you are going to get some I would look into buying it in bulk. It is wayyyy cheaper. You can get 100grams here at nutraplanet for 10 bucks. really hard to beat. I just ordered some the other day. I can't wait for it to get here.

    I had great results at 4 grams a day. 2grams preworkout and 2grams post workout.

  5. my bro works at vit shoppe and gets 25% discount....ill check price there and compare. thats what has kept me from ordering a few things....i need to make a trip over there lol

  6. I LOVE BA....its great stuff. Increased strength, endurance, and some increase in pumps are some attributes you can gain from BA.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    If you are going to get some I would look into buying it in bulk. It is wayyyy cheaper. You can get 100grams here at nutraplanet for 10 bucks. really hard to beat. I just ordered some the other day. I can't wait for it to get here.

    I had great results at 4 grams a day. 2grams preworkout and 2grams post workout.

    That's exactly how I dose it and it works great. I agree on buying bulk, as well. It can get expensive otherwise and you do have to take it for awhile to maximize its effectiveness.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    It also gives you the tingles(tingling sensation all over your body). At first, for me, it was a little unconfortable. However you really get used to it and come to enjoy it.
    Yeah, I love the tingles. It makes me feel like some comic book superhero and I have this extra "energy" that I'm barely able to contain in my skin, lol. I visualize lots of weird things...

    It's somewhat similar to a niacin flush...but different.

  9. Adding BA in def. has been a huge benefit, like everyone else said the tingles for some reason, seem to add a boost and give a somewhat euphoric feeling.

    I'll be using Incarnate for my next cycle, as i've had some shoulder issues, hopefully the cissus in there will help a bit and also give me the BA dosing I like.

  10. beta alinine is one of the few supplement of its type that actually lives up to the hype
    for me it increased my strength and allowed me to bang out way more reps causing my strength to increase more - and you learn to love the tingles

  11. I've never tingled

  12. Im finishing up my first bottle of Incarnate. Took about 3 weeks before I started noticing a definite increase in strength and endurance. Takes a while but def works. I never really felt any tingling like some people. Glad I picked up an extra bottle!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    I've never tingled
    its alrite man i HARDLY ever get the tingle...it still works great though. I have gotten the tingle a little more with using it, poseidon, and P-slin when i wake in the morning
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  14. I'm also using poseidon & don't feel much of anything from that either. Would of thought taking it with Incarnate would give me some type of tingling but guess I lucked out?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jamescho79 View Post
    I'm also using poseidon & don't feel much of anything from that either. Would of thought taking it with Incarnate would give me some type of tingling but guess I lucked out?
    yea some people do not like the tingling so maybe your lucky...i am a weird person and love the tingling(when i can get it..) and the niacin flush from poseidon
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. now i feel left out.

  17. I do get a tingle from poseidon, I dont like that tingle, makes my head feel funny

  18. haha nick dont trust my word eigh? yeah i love this stuff and so does everyone else. i am almost at day 14 but i am def making this a staple. the tingly feeling is nice but kinda bugs me alittle cuz it always happens at the wrong time. i take 4 grams as well. im telling you bro get it.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  19. Can't wait to get a job so I can buy a kilo all to myself. Fantastic.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    haha nick dont trust my word eigh? yeah i love this stuff and so does everyone else. i am almost at day 14 but i am def making this a staple. the tingly feeling is nice but kinda bugs me alittle cuz it always happens at the wrong time. i take 4 grams as well. im telling you bro get it.
    lol u know i trust u. but i can also learn everythign about it before i buy it. specially cuz i got 12 more days till i get money to buy it

  21. The paresthesia effect induced by beta-alanine is hit or miss. Comse people experience it from a 1g dose while others can use 5g and feel nothing. It also tends to fade with time and you can also minimize it by taking ba with meals. Timing of ba dose also does not appear to be that important so there isn't much of a reason to take it pre or post workout as other times should be just as effective.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    I've never tingled
    Some BA out there is "time released." This usually eliminates the tingle. Also, some people just don't get the tingle, and the intensity of the tingle diminishes over time.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    The paresthesia effect induced by beta-alanine is hit or miss. Comse people experience it from a 1g dose while others can use 5g and feel nothing. It also tends to fade with time and you can also minimize it by taking ba with meals. Timing of ba dose also does not appear to be that important so there isn't much of a reason to take it pre or post workout as other times should be just as effective.
    I throw all my bulk supps into my pre and post WO shakes so thats probably why I don't get the tingle.

  24. Think the only, thing that's ever bugged me about BA is when I added some bulk into a pre w/o mix i made up and it made my lips tingle a bit haha.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alanine vs Beta-Alanine
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:07 PM
  2. beta-alanine
    By thedon3534 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:27 AM
  3. Beta-Alanine best before or after WO?
    By WhatNot51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:18 AM
Log in
Log in