Vitargro.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Hey, i was wondering if anyone has taken this before. Its a postworkout creatine supplement. 2 people i know at college take it and have gotten great results. I was wondering if anyone else has as well

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
creatine? i use a product called pure vitargo its a waxy maize starch product and it is amazing, but there is no creatine in it

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
creatine? i use a product called pure vitargo its a waxy maize starch product and it is amazing, but there is no creatine in it
Thats what I thought when I was reading this. They have Vitargo @ my gym and I swore that when I looked at it that it was waxy maize.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys havnt heard of Vitargo CGL? its def a creatine (and carb possibly WMS)product and one thats been around for a few years.

Ive heard nothing but good stuff regarding this supp and this was from experienced AAS users. My only gripe is the price.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
No, thats a different product I believe, This is made by Nutrex and its a creatine-glycogen mix

"Vitargo-CGL: The Future of Creatine Supplementation

The fusion of Creatine with Vitargo® as seen in Vitargo-CGLTM marks the most significant advance in creatine technology. Vitargo® is a newly developed and patented sugar-free high molecular weight carbohydrate from Sweden that is revolutionizing the way we take creatine. Vitargo® has been clinically tested in Europe at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden and it possesses such unique characteristics that you will never again consume creatine by itself, or in any combination with sugars like dextrose or maltodextrin. Vitargo-CGLTM by Nutrex is pure dynamite.

Vitargo-CGLTM acts like a pump, pulling creatine and water along with it into the bloodstream, thus synchronizing creatine and insulin levels for maximum creatine transport to the muscles. This avoids a premature insulin spike as seen in creatine/dextrose formulas, where dextrose is absorbed faster than creatine. More creatine can now be transported to the muscles resulting in significantly better muscle and strength gains as compared to non-Vitargo® creatine formulas.

Vitargo® restores muscle energy (glycogen) 70% faster than dextrose, thus superhydrating the muscles cells in record time. No other creatine product in the world makes you recover quicker from your workouts and puts you into an anabolic, muscle-building state faster, than Vitargo-CGLTM. Vitargo-CGLTM is the perfect post-workout creatine supplement. Vitargo® passes through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose, thus eliminating the risk of stomach discomfort as often seen in creatine/dextrose formulas. There is no loss of creatine due to diarrhea, no stomach cramping and no bloated feeling with Vitargo-CGLTM. Since Vitargo-CGLTM is absorbed so rapidly it can easily be consumed directly before or even during workouts without upsetting your stomach!

Vitargo® is as potent in stimulating insulin as dextrose, yet it is completely sugar-free. No need to ever consume creatine products overloaded with simple sugars like dextrose. Look at your current creatine label and compare it's sugar content to Vitargo-CGLTM. Does your creatine product contain 20, 30, 50 or even 75 grams of sugar per serving? Vitargo-CGLTM has ZERO sugar and yet it stimulates the same massive insulin spike needed for maximum creatine transport as 75 grams of sugar do.
Scientific Studies Prove Vitargo's® Superior Effects!

Q: I'm currently taking a creatine product that also contains dextrose. I know that dextrose spikes insulin which in turn stimulates creatine transport to the muscles. I'm getting good results, so why should I switch to Vitargo-CGL

A: Creatine plus dextrose usually produces better results than just taking creatine by itself. This is due to the fact that dextrose stimulates insulin and insulin transports creatine to the muscles. Regular creatine doesn't give you this edge. Even so creatine plus dextrose is superior to regular creatine and produces good results in some individuals, this doesn't mean that its' effects can't be surpassed. Dextrose principally has three flaws. First, dextrose has a high osmolality rate once mixed with water. Such a solution passes through the stomach relatively slowly and water is retained longer in the stomach, since dextrose binds additional water from the body's reserves (small intestine, blood, muscles). This oftentimes creates an uncomfortable bloated feeling in the stomach. The second disadvantage of dextrose is, that it is absorbed faster than creatine. Dextrose and creatine do not enter the bloodstream at the same time. In scientific studies dextrose is therefore given 30 minutes after creatine. If you take a creatine product which contains both creatine and dextrose, the dextrose component causes an insulin spike in the blood when most of the creatine is still sitting in the stomach. This leaves a substantial portion of the creatine without a carrier and it goes to waste. The third major drawback of dextrose is the nature of this carbohydrate. Dextrose is pure sugar. Consuming large amounts of simple sugars like dextrose every day is from an athletic and nutritional standpoint not very desirable.

Vitargo-CGL on the other hand, which uses the patented high molecular weight carbohydrate Vitargo® instead of dextrose, has none of these flaws. Vitargo® creates a low osmolality rate in water and passes through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose. In doing so, Vitargo® acts like a pump, pulling creatine and water along with it into the bloodstream. Such a quick passage through the stomach greatly minimizes the risk of stomach discomfort. Moreover, this synchronizes creatine and insulin blood levels because Vitargo® and creatine enter the bloodstream together. A greater amount of creatine can now be transported to the muscles because of insulin's timely presence. On top of that, Vitargo® activates the same powerful insulin spike as seen in dextrose and yet it is completely sugar-free. Creatine product overloaded with simple sugars like dextrose have simply been rendered obsolete by the fusion of creatine with Vitargo®. There can be no question that Vitargo-CGL is superior to creatine/dextrose formulas.

Q: Can you give me a quick rundown of the facts why creatine plus Vitargo® as seen in Vitargo-CGL is superior to creatine with dextrose?

A: Here are the facts.
1.Vitargo® passes through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose, thus minimizing the risk of stomach discomfort.
2.Vitargo® accelerates creatine transport from the stomach into the bloodstream. Vitargo® basically acts like a pump, pulling creatine and water along with it from the stomach through the small intestine and into the bloodstream. This synchronizes creatine and insulin levels because creatine and the insulin stimulating Vitargo® enter the bloodstream together, which is not the case in creatine/dextrose formulas where dextrose is absorbed before creatine. More creatine can now be transported to the muscles.
3.Vitargo® is absorbed 70% faster by the muscles than dextrose resulting in a quicker recovery rate from training. In addition to this with less stomach discomfort and more creatine transport, creatine plus Vitargo® clearly emerges as the better post-workout creatine formula.
4.Vitargo® is as potent as dextrose in stimulating insulin to initiate creatine transport, yet it is completely sugar-free. Creatine products overloaded with simple sugars like dextrose have now become a thing of the past.
5.Vitargo® is 70% more efficient in restoring muscle glycogen than dextrose. This leads to even greater cell volumization due to a super hydrated effect of the muscle cells.

Q: What exactly is Vitargo®?

A:Vitargo® is a unique patented high molecular weight carbohydrate made from Swedish waxy maize starch. Starch is the raw material for carbohydrates used in today's sports supplements. Dextrose and maltodextrin, which are often found in creatine products are also derived from starch. The difference between Vitargo®, dextrose and maltodextrin is that dextrose and maltodextrin are starch molecules with a low molecular weight, which means they are already well broken down. That's why they are referred to as sugars or simple carbohydrates. Vitargo® on the other hand has a molecular weight which is about 100 times greater than maltodextrin and about 3000 times greater than dextrose. Vitargo® is therefore a long chain complex carbohydrate.

The significance of this is, that mixed in water, Vitargo® acts far more favorably than dextrose or maltodextrin. Vitargo® forms an extremely hypotonic solution with a very low osmolality rate which passes through the stomach very quickly. In doing so it acts like a pump, pulling water and creatine along with it. Dextrose and maltodextrin on the other hand form a solution with a relatively high osmolality rate, which means they pass through the stomach 80% slower than Vitargo®. They also bind water from the body's reserves (small intestine, blood, muscles) and draw it into the stomach. This explains why so many creatine/dextrose users experience stomach discomfort or a bloated feeling.

Vitargo® is also absorbed 70% faster by the muscles than dextrose or maltodextrin. Moreover, unlike dextrose and maltodextrin, Vitargo® contains no sugar or simple carbohydrates, yet it causes the same powerful insulin spike as the sugar dextrose to initiate creatine transport. Using Vitargo® over sugars like dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose or sucrose in your creatine product is clearly a winning choice.

Vitargo® is manufactured only in Sweden by the company Carbamyl AB which is one of the largest starch manufacturers in the world. Vitargo® by itself and in combination with creatine is already being used by German, Russian, Chinese and Swedish olympic athletes. Now that Carbamyl AB has successfully developed the technology to get Vitargo® into mass production, not only elite athletes but all athletes can benefit from Vitargo's® unique effects. Vitargo-CGLTM has become the first product in the US that has been licensed by its' Swedish patent holders to contain the proper amount of Vitargo® (70 grams per serving) and creatine monohydrate to produce superior creatine results."

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
No never heard of it. So it is WMS and Creatine.

Why don't you try it out and start a log. I would be interested in that.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No never heard of it. So it is WMS and Creatine.

Why don't you try it out and start a log. I would be interested in that.
Im sure you can search AM and find a few logs or reviews already exist my friend.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you can search AM and find a few logs or reviews already exist my friend.
I willl do that..... tomorrow that is. Its a little past my bedtime already. I'm half asleep typing this here.