Supplement Sample Swap Meet

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I got a whole bunch of product samples from various sources. I'm always looking to try some new things too. I'll list what I got. Maybe we can swap some samples since shipping will only be $.75 or so. Here is my current list:

Syntrax Nector
ALRI WTF Pumped
Universal Animal Pump
LG Cold Fusion
MHP Trac Xtreme NO
RPM
VasoCharge
3 Degree Burn
Neovar
Stim X
Symbiotropin
Leviathon Reloaded
MHP Dren
Nimbus Blast
Superdrol NG
First Order
Dialene
Rage
2 Shredded
1 dose of p-slin
Original Diesel R4W, 1 dose

Got some other stuff in the cupboard, but this is a start. Anyone wanna trade?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm game. I work for a store, so we always got samples of stuff floating around.

Anything your looking for?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Is that original stim X?
I think i actually have two different samples. One is in a blister pack and one is in a package. I believe the blister pack is the original version.

I'm looking for any pre-workout supplements that I haven't tried yet.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why does everybody go crazy for the original version of Stim X vs the newer version? I actually found a sample pack of the original last night.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I will whore myself on the streets of NY for the original Stim X ahah! Personally I just found I responded ten fold better to the original (mass energy, mass euphoria, no hunger ~ it was amazing!) I bought a bottle of the original a while back and finished it up. I then tried the newer version from a friend (2 caps) and didn't get the same effects. This is just me how ever.