Which is the best FAT LOSS stack among....

the best for FAT LOSS + maintain muscle

• Total voters

freakabe

Awards
If you choose others, I would greatly appreciate if you tell me which do u think would be the best among the poll FIRST, then state your best stack.

IMPORTANT thing to note: I would be laying off anything that has TTA in it, because I have just finished one DCP+LeviR stack (which was AWESOME) and would like to try ANOTHER stack and take a break from the TTA.

I also dunno what to stack with Hyperdrive. LOL. No TTA for me so no Special Tactics.

Everybody please vote! thanks! All comments welcome!

:dance::bruce2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP/Leviathan

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Usually a poll or a list of options follows among :D. Lol did the poll not work or do you want suggestions?

I like AP, RPM (or any quality stim once you've been dieting for some time,) Green Tea, Beta Alanine

I haven't tried these but they have gotten some great results for others: DCP, Leviathan Reloaded, ReCreate (coming soon)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
None of those compare to Leviathan/DCP.

If I had to pick I would easily go with Act/LX2.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi brother,

have updated my first post..

just finished this stack, therefore I would like to try another HARDCORE stack and layoff TTA.

Cheers.
If you want to switch up approaches, you could try a Lean Xtreme/Thyrotabs approach...but I would still keep a stim like LEviathan in there.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...anyone got any thyrotabs they wanna trade..lo.l

id say Lean Xtreme with something bro

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think lean xtreme + 1,3-dimethylamylamine caps + Yohimbine hcl + caffeine + ephedrine

freakabe

Awards
If you want to switch up approaches, you could try a Lean Xtreme/Thyrotabs approach...but I would still keep a stim like LEviathan in there.

Hello,

are you talking about the thermongenic thyrotabs by Gaspari?

I have not seen that ingredient before, is it safe? and its pretty expensive.. anybody can explain that ingredient?

And I was thinking leanxtreme with activatextreme, but seems you do not recommend it, why?

Thanks!

freakabe

Awards
I think lean xtreme + 1,3-dimethylamylamine caps + Yohimbine hcl + caffeine + ephedrine

WOW i think that would really get my heart pumping and body temp thru the roof!

BTW how do you all get ephedrine?? any sites to recommend?

Nutraplanet does not sell ephedrine right?

I saw only one ephedra product on bb.com.. dunno if i shud try it..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just go to any pharmacy and ask for primatine tablets or bronkaid tablets. the primatene is nicer. includes guafinessin, but oh well

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apart from Levi Re/DCP, I'd say RPM/DRIVE.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

are you talking about the thermongenic thyrotabs by Gaspari?

I have not seen that ingredient before, is it safe? and its pretty expensive.. anybody can explain that ingredient?

And I was thinking leanxtreme with activatextreme, but seems you do not recommend it, why?

Thanks!
Its a thyroid hormone precursor, converts to T3/4.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
messin with thyroid isnt a good idea. Not worth it either IMO.

I say...Yohimbine caps(the BOGO deal) - Anabolic Pump/Pslin -Creatine of choice - Retain2(would be my choice for cort.) - EGCG and go from there.

Its simple but covers many bases. Also notsure how serious you need to lose more coming of a recent cut, and maybe the AP/creatine will ensure you keep some muscle mass.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Napalm with added clenbuterol.
Pending age, current weight/BF%. If he is ~13%+ Napalm isnt worth it. The Clen woul dbe, orally. But not sure on age and whatnot.
I was goin o say it but dint for my reason, glad someone did though!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Pending age, current weight/BF%. If he is ~13%+ Napalm isnt worth it. The Clen woul dbe, orally. But not sure on age and whatnot.
Eh - maybe. I was sorta lean when I started this - the results have been damn good as of now.

I'd never recommend oral clen though. I had such a bad experience - so did others (Glenihan for one).

freakabe

Awards

Hi bro,

after much reading, I have created another cutting stack.. maybe u cud comment on it?

Activate xtreme
Lean xtreme
Adrenalean
Napalm
Mstak

staples: antiox,multi,sesamin oil,fish oil, xtend.

bigmac366

Awards
Hi bro,

after much reading, I have created another cutting stack.. maybe u cud comment on it?

Activate xtreme
Lean xtreme
Adrenalean
Napalm
Mstak

staples: antiox,multi,sesamin oil,fish oil, xtend.
with the exception of m-stak, this is the exact stack i'm taking right now! i'm lovin every minute of it. i'm carb cycling too fwiw.....

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i have used activateX and LX. LX did nothing for me at first (i suppose i had a low cortisol already) but when i was really carb depleted or way under cals (finials week adarall binge) it did wonders for maintaining muscle.

i would say RPM for the awsome energy, some BA to make cardio a breeze, and LX to keep that muscle. (also i love Actx + RPM so if you got the cash throw that in there?)

cannot comment on napalm as i have never used it, but have seen many great reviews. and the M-Stack was the older version and didnt get much from it

Hope this helps

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
i saw your choice of 1,3-dimethyl and would suggest that you try that along with whatever stack you choose. I wouldn't suggest just that and yohimbine hcl. I picked up the 1,3-dimethyl caps from nutraplanet, and those will help focus you and almost kill your appetite. I've been doing 1,3-dimethyl/reloaded/caffeine and usually a twice daily ephedrine tab/epinephrine .44mg inhalation 15 minutes before working out before working out (still waiting to go to my dr. about athletic induced asthma, so those are primarily for my breathing, stim effect isn't bad though).

With those, you can become a cardio machine

Lifesgood69

Lifesgood69

Awards
Ive been using yohimbine hcl, 1,3-dimethyl and caffine along with neovar recomp, it gives me a huge boost in the weight room to the point where I hafta force myself to leave haha, great focus and my results have been amazing, I went from 12%bf to 8%bf and gained size in a little less than 2 months, I'm bigger, leaner, much stronger and have tons of energy for my cardio, I highly recommend it, I also used levi reloaded for the first 20 days or so, its good but the stack im using now is much cheaper and very effective, just my two cents, hope this helps someone