ALRI Trilean system Or drive Or Levithan/DCP PLz Advice

shifrain

Awards
HI

I used Drive One bottle and lost 15 pounds on it .But off the drive for 30 days now ,And gained back the Body Fat I lost .And I am Very Unhappy about it .Weight gain on the scale shows 4 pounds gain .But Mirror tells me that I have gained my all body fat back which I lost .
Actually after stooping Venom got lotta cravings and huge appettite,So gained back .But This time I know That I can gain weight easily after stopping Venom ,So i will be carefully eat .

Kindly Advice which one should I go for ,PPl advice different things , and I get Confused earlier .

But please advice me based on your experience.

I think the Body Fat I gained back Was that belong to water retention concept .

Advice needed.

I really wanna Try something and most important in a rt way .
Means I will eat 1200 calories a day , long grain brown rice , 140 gms protein .6 small meals and mostly fruits and vegetables .

Which one should I try

Drive Again ?
ALRI trilean sys??..well I haven;'t found many gud reviews about this one ,PPl says out of the 4 bottles only Venom drive is gud.

Levithan R /DCp...? If levithan R is Stimulant , Is there any side effects .I took one drive and my body was functioning fine with one drive ,but when i was about to finish the bottle ,someday I took two together and I felt two are too much for me ,I was v dizzy with two .

Do you think 1 leviathan pill will be like 2 drive ..If yes then probably its too much for me.

Kindly advice plz ,Which one to use.?

Thanks a lot

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
HI

I used Drive One bottle and lost 15 pounds on it .But off the drive for 30 days now ,And gained back the Body Fat I lost .And I am Very Unhappy about it .Weight gain on the scale shows 4 pounds gain .But Mirror tells me that I have gained my all body fat back which I lost .
Actually after stooping Venom got lotta cravings and huge appettite,So gained back .But This time I know That I can gain weight easily after stopping Venom ,So i will be carefully eat .

Kindly Advice which one should I go for ,PPl advice different things , and I get Confused earlier .

But please advice me based on your experience.

I think the Body Fat I gained back Was that belong to water retention concept .

Advice needed.

I really wanna Try something and most important in a rt way .
Means I will eat 1200 calories a day , long grain brown rice , 140 gms protein .6 small meals and mostly fruits and vegetables .

Which one should I try

Drive Again ?
ALRI trilean sys??..well I haven;'t found many gud reviews about this one ,PPl says out of the 4 bottles only Venom drive is gud.

Levithan R /DCp...? If levithan R is Stimulant , Is there any side effects .I took one drive and my body was functioning fine with one drive ,but when i was about to finish the bottle ,someday I took two together and I felt two are too much for me ,I was v dizzy with two .

Do you think 1 leviathan pill will be like 2 drive ..If yes then probably its too much for me.

Kindly advice plz ,Which one to use.?

Thanks a lot
I have some questions:
1) is your native language something other than English?
2) You say you took Drive but also Venom. So - you've taken both or was that a mis-type?

I'm not sure how Drive could make you dizzy - I took upwards of 8 caps per day. (Drive has no stimulants in it.) Unless you are talking about Venom HD 3.0.

I've had no ill side effects with Lev. Reloaded - but I'm experienced with yohimbinine. People do have issues with it. You'd have to start slowly with Lev. Reloaded.

One Lev. Reloaded is way more than AN's Drive (like I said Drive isn't a stim).

In the end - I would recommend DCP and Lev. Reloaded - simply because of cost. The Tri-lean stack will be $78 (at the cheapest place I've seen it). DCP and Lev. shouldn't be more than $60 for both bottles.

Tri-lean is pretty good, IMO. I think the Special Tactics may need more of a dose than recommended though. Lean Dreams is a really good sleep supplement.

Best of luck and work on your diet - sounds really heavy in carbohydrates (not good for long term body fat loss).

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U got tonz of options in america.

venom tri system...
ECA STACK
vpx meltdown
designer supplements(new one)

tonx man

shifrain

Awards
I was Talking About venom hyperdrive 3.0 only .

Yes my native language is other than english .
I have taken just venom hyperdrive 3.0 .Hope this clears more.
tx

shifrain

Awards
Thanks all & thanks jmh80

yeah ,I agree I was enjoying the processed food too ,After i stopped taking Venom Hyperdrive 3.0.Becoz my appettite and cravings was increased as after I stopped taking The Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 .

If money is not a concern here So you think ALRI trilean System is okey ,Becoz it got no Stimulants in it .

What is Yohambinine ,Is it in the levithan R .
After stopping Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 ,Is just the determination needed to eat rt and not gain the body fat back ?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all & thanks jmh80

yeah ,I agree I was enjoying the processed food too ,After i stopped taking Venom Hyperdrive 3.0.Becoz my appettite and cravings was increased as after I stopped taking The Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 .

If money is not a concern here So you think ALRI trilean System is okey ,Becoz it got no Stimulants in it .

What is Yohambinine ,Is it in the levithan R .
After stopping Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 ,Is just the determination needed to eat rt and not gain the body fat back ?
Ah - ok your post makes more sense now. I was confused as to WTF you were talking about.

Venom HD 3.0 really crushes your appetite. But - after you first come off it you can really feel more tired since it's such a strong stimulant. So - a bigger appetite/more binging and potentially less exercise could easily add up to weight gain.

Tri-lean does have stimulants - the Venom HD 3.0 is a stim.

Lev. Reloaded has both regular yohimbine and alpha-yohimbine. The alpha version is more tolerable from what Palo says.
Yohimbine is a great fat loss agent - but it can bring about some side effects. (I've never seen any though.)

Yes - you have to stay on the diet after finishing Venom. You can't give in and binge a lot.

As far as either of these stacks with money not a concern - I'm thinking I'd say go with Lev. Reloaded and DCP - just to try something new. Since you've already tried Venom HD 3.0.

shifrain

Awards
Thank you So very much jmh 80

I wil buy Levithan and dcp today .

As I am debatting from a long time which one to go for .

Temme the right doses of both and the timings.I am looking forward to lose 20 pounds more but not quickly .Otherwise I will gain all back .
Also Advise me ,If I will take 145 gms protein everyday .Is that fine ??I want not to lose muscle mass ,just to lose body fat .
I dont want to build muscles and all ,but also dont want to lose muscles which i have becoz want to lose fat and I can measure my self like Ya I am dropping off the scale.

last time Venom Hyperdrive suppressed my appettite and I was not eating anything fine.I was eating like 3-400 cal /Day .Not appropriate amount of protein too .

So I lost a lotta weight quickly But may be lost muscle mass too ,Becoz I read somewhere that no one can lose body fat fast its about 2-3 pounds /week std .
But I was losing like 1 pound per day .

I really want to know how many cal should be fine .I dont do much activities.Light Active /F /145 lb/26 .I calculated 1200 cal On calculator.
Then thought If I drink whey protein 5 scoopes In 1/2 lt fat free milk ,It gives me around 700 cal , 100 gms protein .
Other 500 cal ..I can eat brown rice , sweet potato .

What else should I add in my diet for long term acheivement .I am perfect vegan ,I just do Just cheese and dairy

tx

Shifrain

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thank you So very much jmh 80

I wil buy Levithan and dcp today .

As I am debatting from a long time which one to go for .

Temme the right doses of both and the timings.I am looking forward to lose 20 pounds more but not quickly .Otherwise I will gain all back .
Also Advise me ,If I will take 145 gms protein everyday .Is that fine ??I want not to lose muscle mass ,just to lose body fat .
I dont want to build muscles and all ,but also dont want to lose muscles which i have becoz want to lose fat and I can measure my self like Ya I am dropping off the scale.

last time Venom Hyperdrive suppressed my appettite and I was not eating anything fine.I was eating like 3-400 cal /Day .Not appropriate amount of protein too .

So I lost a lotta weight quickly But may be lost muscle mass too ,Becoz I read somewhere that no one can lose body fat fast its about 2-3 pounds /week std .
But I was losing like 1 pound per day .

I really want to know how many cal should be fine .I dont do much activities.Light Active /F /145 lb/26 .I calculated 1200 cal On calculator.
Then thought If I drink whey protein 5 scoopes In 1/2 lt fat free milk ,It gives me around 700 cal , 100 gms protein .
Other 500 cal ..I can eat brown rice , sweet potato .

What else should I add in my diet for long term acheivement .I am perfect vegan ,I just do Just cheese and dairy

tx

Shifrain
You said F before your weight - are you a female?

DCP is taken before meals - look on the label to be sure.

Leviathin I would start out taking with food in the morning.

Yeah - 400 calories per day is bad.
145 grams is fine at your bodyweight and activity level.

Make sure you are eating good fats - nuts (walnuts, etc).

Eh - the 1400 just seems a bit low, but you might just try that and see how you progress.
If you are losing too much (like the first time on Venom HD 3.0) then add some protein and a bit of good fat. (Not carbs though.)

I can't say I can recommend a whole lot diet-wise since you are a vegan.

Just make sure you are doing some cardio exercise a few days a week.

shifrain

Awards
I am a female / 5'3'' /145 lb ..trying to reach 125 lb.

you mean i should eat healthy fat about 50 gms a day?
And try to get no carbs calories rt?

How many weeks should I go with Leviathan and stop .
with venom hyperdrive 3.0 I lost weight first 2-3 weeks But after that no weighloss .I took Venom Hyperdrive for about three mo. May be becoz my body got use to of it So I didn't lose my weight after first 2-3 weeks.

Is it going to be same with Levithan R .?Have you lost weight and body fat with Leviathan ?How long did u took Levithan R and DCP?
Is Levithan a gud appettite supressor?

Do you think so I should Go 2 weeks with Levithan and two weeks with Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 ,and repeat that for a while .Purpose of this wil be switching on formula From Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 to Levithan R So that my Body will not get use to of one thing and I will lose weight for longer ..Is that make sense?What do u recommend?

Many tx

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Shifrain,

With the Leviathan Reloaded...don't take it with food. Carbohydrates inhibit the Yohimbine in it.

Try to keep Leviathan dosages about an hr away from meals.

shifrain

Awards
Panacake with syrup .Butter jelly sandwitch ?are these gud if I am losing weight ?
I make panacke with Soy flour .So I think that's healthy .Is thr any Option for syrup?

And I use fresh peanut butter for jelly sandwitch .So peanut butter is protein and healthy fat I think so .Is thr any healthy Jelly option .Grape Jellies are too tasty But too much cal .oatmeal is fine I think so ..

shifrain

Awards
Oh thanks I will keep in mind.Is taking Levithan half an hr before breakfast is fine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Panacake with syrup .Butter jelly sandwitch ?are these gud if I am losing weight ?
I make panacke with Soy flour .So I think that's healthy .Is thr any Option for syrup?

And I use fresh peanut butter for jelly sandwitch .So peanut butter is protein and healthy fat I think so .Is thr any healthy Jelly option .Grape Jellies are too tasty But too much cal .oatmeal is fine I think so ..
syrup probably isnt your best bet in a fat loss diet, but ive read that blackstrap molasses has many health benefits. you could also try these for pancakes. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/healthy-cheat-foods/pancake-mix-3-lb.html

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I am a female / 5'3'' /145 lb ..trying to reach 125 lb.

you mean i should eat healthy fat about 50 gms a day?
And try to get no carbs calories rt?

How many weeks should I go with Leviathan and stop .
with venom hyperdrive 3.0 I lost weight first 2-3 weeks But after that no weighloss .I took Venom Hyperdrive for about three mo. May be becoz my body got use to of it So I didn't lose my weight after first 2-3 weeks.

Is it going to be same with Levithan R .?Have you lost weight and body fat with Leviathan ?How long did u took Levithan R and DCP?
Is Levithan a gud appettite supressor?

Do you think so I should Go 2 weeks with Levithan and two weeks with Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 ,and repeat that for a while .Purpose of this wil be switching on formula From Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 to Levithan R So that my Body will not get use to of one thing and I will lose weight for longer ..Is that make sense?What do u recommend?

Many tx
Sorry - you need carbs but I wouldn't go overboard on them. Maybe 40% of total caloric intake.

I think Lev. Reloaded is a good appetite suppressant.
I've not taken it for fat loss, honestly - mainly every once and a while as a stimulant.

Rotating them sounds fine. Not sure there's a real advantage to that.

Best of luck!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

You can get the light syrup's or even the carb free ones (with sugar alcohol - not sure if that's really carb free...)

I would get some of the healthy pancakes that Necrot posted. Those are awesome and really high in protein.

Dunno about a healthy jelly option. If you only have a PB&J sandwich maybe once a week - that's not a big deal, IMO.