Best post-WO creatine to mix with protein?
- 03-16-2008, 03:40 AM
- 03-16-2008, 07:42 AM
Have you ever used creatine before? If not I would say just start of with simple monohydrate (and if you respond well than awesome since its highly price efficient.)
- 03-16-2008, 11:15 AM
just stick with creatine mono
03-16-2008, 01:44 PM
I used mono WAY back when mixing it with grape juice was the knowledge, haha.
Would i NEED to load it or tossing 5 grams in my shakes twice a day and keep it just like that be suitable??
03-16-2008, 01:47 PM
I would just get some cheapy bulk from NP, melt it in warm water and some AP and take it that way.
03-16-2008, 02:31 PM
eh. whatever i buy will be in bulk. But im working 2 jobs and taking 4 classes. Im not home much and don't have much time.
Thats why i wanted opinions on what kind of creatine i can just toss in my post workout protein shakes and my shakes on off days. 2 birds with one stone kind of deal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ozzieramirez in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2009, 03:53 PM
- By illgixxer in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-23-2009, 06:37 PM
- By xpin2winx in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-08-2009, 06:52 PM
- By Reverin in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:28 AM
- By triggerman in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2007, 09:16 AM