Looking for advice on the best stack?

DcinTdot

Awards
Just looking for peoples advice for a great stack. I was looking at a few combos but I would rather ask than waste money. I have tried a few different supps before but not had the best results, I don't think I had the proper stack. I'm 43 , 5'10, 184, not sure on BF% Mid to low teens I would guess, training approx. 8 yrs. off and on benching over 200 and db pressing 85 per hand. My strength isn't too bad but i would like to get a little bigger. My diet isn't too bad and I workout usually 4 to 5 days a week. I know supps are just that supps, but I would like to add some to get to the next level.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Test Boosters/GH Boosters: Powerfull, IGF-2, Drive, Mass FX, Diesel Test Hardcore

Muiscle Enhancers (not in the above category): X Factor

Creatine: Ragnarok, Man Clout, Bulk Mono

Stims/Energy Boosters: RPM, Caffeine Pills.

Nutrient Portioning: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin.

Extras: Protein powder, Beta Alanine, Amino Acids, Fish Oils, Vitamins

Fat Loss: Leviathan Reloaded, Can use any of the above

Necessities: Eat like a damn horse

Those are what I would recommend researching more in depth and deciding on which you would want to us/stack together. There are plenty more options on here that will offer quality results but thats just a starting point.

DcinTdot

Awards
Thx

Thanx for the advice! I see alot people toting superdrol on here. I tried the the X-factor with Creavol but not much of a boost but probably could have a had a better combo for sure, like the one you suggested, what kind of gains could I expect with your combo?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Nice.

-Didn't list goals
-Didn't list specific diet
-Asking for people to make something up based off of shoddy information.

............typical.

5'10" @ 184lbs dosen't seem like 8 yrs of training to me. At least not properly.

I'm natural and have been training for 2 years and like 4 months.

I'm 5'9" and 182lbs.

5'10" with 8 years of correct dieting and training, you should be sitting at 200lbs atleast.

DcinTdot

Awards
Nice.

-Didn't list goals
-Didn't list specific diet
-Asking for people to make something up based off of shoddy information.

............typical.

5'10" @ 184lbs dosen't seem like 8 yrs of training to me. At least not properly.

I'm natural and have been training for 2 years and like 4 months.

I'm 5'9" and 182lbs.

5'10" with 8 years of correct dieting and training, you should be sitting at 200lbs atleast.
I didn't think I needed to be that specific, I guess blame me for being a newbie on here and for asking for advice maybe too soon, :frustrate but, I'd rather ask and get a GOOD reply like above than just throw money away on a poor stack like I did before, as for training, considering that when I started I was ALOT smaller I am pretty content with where i am at, I have gained over 50 lbs. how much have you gained? I look pretty good and always get compliments but I would like to put on some size and haven't seen any great gains as of late, I do not want to weigh 200 lbs. I would like to reach a more ripped 190, summer is coming :afro: The most I weighed was 195 and for my frame and size that was alot! That also was 1.5 hrs a day, 6 days a week I don't have that kind of time anymore and I am not after the bodybuilder look, I am after more of a lean running back look.
You have been lifting for two years and like 4 mths. and have all the answers I guess ....... typical :clap2: I was once there too lol, it would be interesting to see if you lift hard for the next 6 yrs. My guess is your probably single, don't have kids and you're probably under 40. I guess you forgot the motto here "Learn TEACH Lead". I am not trying to be an idiot but your advice or lack of it, actually lets just call it what it is , your "remarks" just kinda ...well...sucked and, in my opinion, uncalled for!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Test Boosters/GH Boosters: Powerfull, IGF-2, Drive, Mass FX, Diesel Test Hardcore

Muiscle Enhancers (not in the above category): X Factor

Creatine: Ragnarok, Man Clout, Bulk Mono

Stims/Energy Boosters: RPM, Caffeine Pills.

Nutrient Portioning: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin.

Fat Loss: Leviathan Reloaded, Can use any of the above

Necessities: Eat like a damn horse

Those are what I would recommend researching more in depth and deciding on which you would want to us/stack together. There are plenty more options on here that will offer quality results but thats just a starting point.
carefull with the caffeine pills tho. really hard on the heart

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Nice.
I see you using this mentality a lot on people.

Everyone that is not 200lbs is either not dieting properly or not training properly.

Maybe this dude is hella shredded and thats what he wants. Everybody is not trying to be 200-250.

Wouldn't that mentality go for you too? You say you are 182 and have been training for 2 and a half years. If that is correct them why are you not 200lbs bro? Just showing you how your thinking is flawed.

You tried to tell me in my log that something was off and I should weigh 250 and my diet and training spot on. Whats up with that bro?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol there is a ****load of us who weight 182 lbs....and were all between 5'11' and 6'1''

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
lol there is a ****load of us who weight 182 lbs....and were all between 5'11' and 6'1''
Thats what I am saying. Reaper is saying that means we aren't training right or dieting properly if that is the case. My sheeit is together. Just trying to prove a point.

en garde:duel:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im only 5'8 and ~175 where does this leave me :confused:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Everyone that is not 200lbs is either not dieting properly or not training properly.

Maybe this dude is hella shredded and thats what he wants. Everybody is not trying to be 200-250.

Wouldn't that mentality go for you too? You say you are 182 and have been training for 2 and a half years. If that is correct them why are you not 200lbs bro? Just showing you how your thinking is flawed.

You tried to tell me in my log that something was off and I should weigh 250 and my diet and training spot on. Whats up with that bro?
He's a tard; don't pay attention to his "advice." I've been training for 5 years and I much prefer to being around 180 then 210 (which was my heaviest weight).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I am saying. Reaper is saying that means we aren't training right or dieting properly if that is the case. My sheeit is together. Just trying to prove a point.

en garde:duel:
lol. where i come from them is fightin words :p

DcinTdot

Awards
He's a tard; don't pay attention to his "advice." I've been training for 5 years and I much prefer to being around 180 then 210 (which was my heaviest weight).
I agree, when I was 195 I felt too heavy, I am alot more comfortable at 184, but I would like to get a little size back, and my training and diet (or lack of it I guess:hammer: ) has not given me the results I am looking for, so after trying X factor and another supp I figured I i needed some GOOD advice on putting together a good stack rather than just wasting more money again. X factor and Creavol didn't give me the results I was after.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, when I was 195 I felt too heavy, I am alot more comfortable at 184, but I would like to get a little size back, and my training and diet (or lack of it I guess:hammer: ) has not given me the results I am looking for, so after trying X factor and another supp I figured I i needed some GOOD advice on putting together a good stack rather than just wasting more money again. X factor and Creavol didn't give me the results I was after.
What were your results, dosages, etc.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing your rep position fell under with Applied Nutricuticals so that's why you are an Avant Labs rep now.

Better get going. I think there is someone who is drunk and needs a MMA guy to go beat him up. Better save the world of guys like him.

DcinTdot

Awards
What were your results, dosages, etc.
I was taking 3 caps a day and creavol one scoop daily, pretty good diet and protein shakes. My strength went up very little and my size stayed basically the same. I did feel a good pump at first and did get a little more vein look but that was about it. I thought about trying sustevol but after reading the forums on here I decided to stay away from that. I am thinking of trying the superdrol as it seems to be getting some good hype on here, or the X factor again, either way, I realize that I definitely need to properly stack it this time, the combo I did just didn't give the kick I was looking for. Any suggestions?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing your rep position fell under with Applied Nutricuticals so that's why you are an Avant Labs rep now.

Better get going. I think there is someone who is drunk and needs a MMA guy to go beat him up. Better save the world of guys like him.
You once again prove you have no clue what you're talking about.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I weighed 158 two ish years ago. I only used protein powder and whole foods. Even at 5'9" 182lbs I have never used AAS before.

No you are incorrect. If I weighed 158lbs and in 2 years I should weigh 200 lbs, that is an absurd suggestion. On top of that I do not use anabolics. Are you even familiar with normal natural muscle growth rates ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was taking 3 caps a day and creavol one scoop daily, pretty good diet and protein shakes. My strength went up very little and my size stayed basically the same. I did feel a good pump at first and did get a little more vein look but that was about it. I thought about trying sustevol but after reading the forums on here I decided to stay away from that. I am thinking of trying the superdrol as it seems to be getting some good hype on here, or the X factor again, either way, I realize that I definitely need to properly stack it this time, the combo I did just didn't give the kick I was looking for. Any suggestions?
On XF, it is recommended that you run at least 4 caps for 50 days (which requires 2 bottles), so this explains why your results where a little lackluster. The RPM/Drive stack or Activate Xtreme would be a great alternative if you have your heart set on trying something new.

DcinTdot

Awards
I weighed 158 two ish years ago. I only used protein powder and whole foods. Even at 5'9" 182lbs I have never used AAS before.

On top of that I have a masters degree in biochemistry and 23 yrs old which is more than the majority of the individuals on this board can say. Yes that means even you Rod.
I guess this says it all :clap2: YOU ARE THE ... BOY!!! So if you have NEVER used a supp WHY ARE YOU ON HERE AND WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE? Ironically pretty much everyone can put on 24 lbs in that time with a half decent nutrition plan and workout routine, especially the first two yrs and starting at such a low weight, with all your schooling and knowledge why aren't you 200lbs?!?!. MUST be your diet and training! You still have to put on ANOTHER 26lbs to catch up to what I put on so your lack of any advice to me now makes sense! Pull your head out of your ....books and come into the real world! You are like the trainer who does all the book studies but has no real world experience and yet THINKS he knows it ALL because some school says he deserves a masters degree of .... and then trains everyone the same because the book says so?!?! ......as I said under 40 , not married, no kids, and now let me add NO CLASS or maturity, I've seen people on here younger than you with alot more appropiate behaviour, I don't even know who Rod is but I'm sure he appreciates your little flinge at him also, what up with that!?! Go read some more books!!! Oh and when you put some real gains together like maybe 30lbs in one year naturally with all your great book knowledge maybe then you should give some advice!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established

No you are incorrect. If I weighed 158lbs and in 2 years I should weigh 200 lbs, that is an absurd suggestion. On top of that I do not use anabolics. Are you even familiar with normal natural muscle growth rates ?
heres a couple words of advice. shut the H3LL up when your talking to someone with more power, rep, respect, knowledge than you. your only making yourself look like a dumba$$

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established

First of all you ripped on this guy because he doesn't put all his information in his original post. You have a bunch of smart a$$ numbers in your stats. Not to mention Tom Cruise is your avi :toofunny:. Maybe you should practice what you preach.

Good for you for not taking AAS. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I see nothing but a bunch of smart a$$ remarks from you all over this board when someone is asking for help on something. People come here for help and information. If you know all there is to know about everything and don't want to help, then why the hell are you here?:frustrate

How old are you anyway?

DcinTdot

Awards
What is funny about all of this is that with all the replies only one full stack suggestion has been made so far...

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
he covered alot of good mix n match possibilities

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
What is funny about all of this is that with all the replies only one full stack suggestion has been made so far...
Sorry. We all got a little side tracked.:fool2: What are your main goals. Is it just strength, Size, ect....?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Based on all the reviews I have read. I would personally suggest a RPM/DRIVE stack from AP. The RPM would cover you as far as a preworkout supp goes, and the DRIVE will cover you as a test booster. There are a couple logs of the stack going on which I am following. All are seeing good results from the stack.

DcinTdot

Awards
Sorry. We all got a little side tracked.:fool2: What are your main goals. Is it just strength, Size, ect....?
It's all good,lol. My main objective is a little size and cutting. I know the first stack has some good advice and I think I can get most of what is on there, Just was wondering if there is any other suggestions? My strength is fine, I just can't seem to put on size lately, probably old age lol, I tried the x factor with creavol and didn't see a huge increase so looking for some advice here

Last edited:
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
wtf just happened in here?

Anywayyyyyyyyy I would say that a Anabolic Pump, IGF-2 or Powerful, and either Bulk Mono or Ragnarok would be supply some nice gains. You leaning toward any stack in your mind?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good,lol. My main objective is a little size and cutting. I know the first stack has some good advice and I think I can get most of what is on there, Just was wondering if there is any other suggestions? My strength is fine, I just can't seem to put on size lately, probably old age lol, I tried the x factor with creavol and didn't see a huge increase so looking for some advice here
Sorry i did not get to give a suggestion earlier and i may have missed a suggestion in the middle, but if your looking to cut up a little while gaining some strength i would recommend DCP+Anabolic Pump. I have had great results with both of these two, separate and combined. Others have also had very favorable body comp changes on RPM+Drive. Research some of those and which ever one seems good to you go for it. :thumbsup:

DcinTdot

Awards
wtf just happened in here?

Anywayyyyyyyyy I would say that a Anabolic Pump, IGF-2 or Powerful, and either Bulk Mono or Ragnarok would be supply some nice gains. You leaning toward any stack in your mind?
i am thinking of combining some of your suggestions - maybe with the superdrol instead of the xfactor though. I don't mind spending the money, just want the right combo this time, your thoughts?? There has been a couple of other suggestions that are probably pretty good also, I guess it will depend on whats available.

DcinTdot

Awards
Sorry i did not get to give a suggestion earlier and i may have missed a suggestion in the middle, but if your looking to cut up a little while gaining some strength i would recommend DCP+Anabolic Pump. I have had great results with both of these two, separate and combined. Others have also had very favorable body comp changes on RPM+Drive. Research some of those and which ever one seems good to you go for it. :thumbsup:
There definitely seems to be an endless line of combos available, I really appreciate everyones advice! I think it will come down to what is available, anabolic pump, RPM +Drive, mass fx, all sound good, I think the xf with just creavol was a mistake for sure. With all that is out there it gets confusing.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I guess this says it all :clap2: YOU ARE THE ... BOY!!! So if you have NEVER used a supp WHY ARE YOU ON HERE AND WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE? Ironically pretty much everyone can put on 24 lbs in that time with a half decent nutrition plan and workout routine, especially the first two yrs and starting at such a low weight, with all your schooling and knowledge why aren't you 200lbs?!?!. MUST be your diet and training! You still have to put on ANOTHER 26lbs to catch up to what I put on so your lack of any advice to me now makes sense! Pull your head out of your ....books and come into the real world! You are like the trainer who does all the book studies but has no real world experience and yet THINKS he knows it ALL because some school says he deserves a masters degree of .... and then trains everyone the same because the book says so?!?! ......as I said under 40 , not married, no kids, and now let me add NO CLASS or maturity, I've seen people on here younger than you with alot more appropiate behaviour, I don't even know who Rod is but I'm sure he appreciates your little flinge at him also, what up with that!?! Go read some more books!!! Oh and when you put some real gains together like maybe 30lbs in one year naturally with all your great book knowledge maybe then you should give some advice!

When I put real gains together maybe 30lbs one year naturally ? This is probably your stupidest quote yet. Seems like you are still struggling after 8 years. Good luck on your 'stack'. I'm sure it will be lovely.

DcinTdot

Awards
When I put real gains together maybe 30lbs one year naturally ? This is probably your stupidest quote yet. Good luck on your 'stack'. I'm sure it will be lovely.
Thanks, I am sure it will be, especially with the REAL advice from people here. Again no advice from you just more meaningless dribble, do you post just to get another post point??
By the way, it was not a "quote" Mister IQ with the "Masters Degree", it was a remark, ... a sarcastic remark at that, just goes to show they'll give a masters to just about anyone I guess. Seems like you really are the age your profile says. Anyway.... now I guess I am acting as mature as you for wasting even a second of my life on a reply, my apologies to anyone wasting their life on reading this particular reply ... whoops!

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established

am i the only person kinda bothered by this? Those are more like essentials rather than extras, except for the beta alanine cause i hate supplementing with it.

DcinTdot

Awards

"People say I don't contribute so this is my second huge contribution and once again positive advice.

If you have a lot of people giving you grief about what you are taking (whatever it may be) I usually:

1. Transfer my pills into common vitamin bottles or mineral bottles

2. Just rip off all the labels on my bottles, which is what I usually do. Make sure you memorize how to take it.

Problem solved. Lol, now my friends/family members see a bunch of bottles with torn off labels. I just say its a vitamin, don't worry about it." ReaperX QUOTE and thread

** uhmmm...... What do you need to rip the labels off of : your protein or your whole foods???? ....lol

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
USP Labs (Pure Supplements is their sister company i believe) has some great products available... I have had some of my best workouts ever using Anabolic Pump, Pslin(Nutrient partitioner), and Powerfull(GH booster). The added strength and pumps you get are awesome! I also love Xtend for BCAA's.. USP Labs is coming out with a non-stim fat burner called Recreate soon. It sounds amazing! Good luck on your journey...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
am i the only person kinda bothered by this? Those are more like essentials rather than extras, except for the beta alanine cause i hate supplementing with it.
Extras = Staples/ Already assume hes taken

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I am sure it will be, especially with the REAL advice from people here. Again no advice from you just more meaningless dribble, do you post just to get another post point??
By the way, it was not a "quote" Mister IQ with the "Masters Degree", it was a remark, ... a sarcastic remark at that, just goes to show they'll give a masters to just about anyone I guess. Seems like you really are the age your profile says. Anyway.... now I guess I am acting as mature as you for wasting even a second of my life on a reply, my apologies to anyone wasting their life on reading this particular reply ... whoops!
DC just ignore this bull ****. He's being a douche bag and doesn't represent what AM is about.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
When I put real gains together maybe 30lbs one year naturally ? This is probably your stupidest quote yet. Seems like you are still struggling after 8 years. Good luck on your 'stack'. I'm sure it will be lovely.
didnt i tell you to shut your mouth? dont speak untill i give you permission.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
didnt i tell you to shut your mouth? dont speak untill i give you permission.

Ok I won't speak. I'm just going to cross my arms and cover myself up like an insecure fat chick and take a picture.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I won't speak. I'm just going to cross my arms and cover myself up like an insecure fat chick and take a picture.
dude just stop all this bickering is pointless...every1 needs to stop and just help the OP

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
You know its much easier to just not log into am than see how long it will take to get banned right?

Must suck to be a PMSing ***** who has nothing better to do than kill time at work by making up useless insults.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol but i like how he tried to turn my avi into an insecurity. was creative. and i guess if it bothered me, i would change it. grow up dude. i dont know how long u took ur roids for but you need that off cycle to produce your own test so you dont act like a little *****.....and from the looks if it, you might want to start that anti-estrogen now!

Gmadd

Awards
I have basically the same question as DcinTdot. What would be a good stack for me. I am 5'10 174 and 23 yrs old. Over the last 6 mo. I have been very consistent with lifting and supplementation, however I have not taken any test bossters etc. Just NO Shotgun preWO and Torrent (a complex carb, creatine, protein shake) as my postWO. I have been eating like a beast and gaining good clean muscle over these last 6-8mo. However I would like to possible kick it up a notch.
I was thinking about Epidrol or something similar. My main question is how and what to stack it with, and what to do PCT.
My goal is to be 185 10/12% bf.

Any ideas/responses would be appreciated

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I have basically the same question as DcinTdot. What would be a good stack for me. I am 5'10 174 and 23 yrs old. Over the last 6 mo. I have been very consistent with lifting and supplementation, however I have not taken any test bossters etc. Just NO Shotgun preWO and Torrent (a complex carb, creatine, protein shake) as my postWO. I have been eating like a beast and gaining good clean muscle over these last 6-8mo. However I would like to possible kick it up a notch.
I was thinking about Epidrol or something similar. My main question is how and what to stack it with, and what to do PCT.
My goal is to be 185 10/12% bf.

Any ideas/responses would be appreciated

Well your definately doing yourself a favor with the torrent as a postworkout shake. it has one of the best ingredient profiles for post workout recover i've seen. so take that for as long as you can afford it. People like to say you should have years of training under your belt before you tackle any prohormone/steroid. Not sure how important that is with an epi compound since they are generally mild. I pulsed epistane for 5 weeks taking it every other day at

However i wouldn't recommend going up to 40mg. Once i finished 40mg i couldn't sleep for **** i wouldn't fall asleep till 2 or 3 in the morning it sucked. however I started the cycle at 168 finished at 178 and dropped and stayed at 175. however, i'm 180 now 3months later but that was due to proper nutrition and training. my only pct was novedex xt and milk thistle which is probably why i lost some of the gains. being smarter and more educated on the subject matter i highly recommend having clomid or noLVAdex on hand.

Gmadd

Awards
Thanks alot for the reply behemoth. Its good to hear advice from someone my age too. I truly stacked on the lean mass when I started taking torrent. That stuff is the truth, i have been burning thru the tubs. I will prob try the nolva and milk thistle, so far the articles seem to lead me there.
Thanks