Looking for advice on the best stack?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Looking for advice on the best stack?


    Just looking for peoples advice for a great stack. I was looking at a few combos but I would rather ask than waste money. I have tried a few different supps before but not had the best results, I don't think I had the proper stack. I'm 43 , 5'10, 184, not sure on BF% Mid to low teens I would guess, training approx. 8 yrs. off and on benching over 200 and db pressing 85 per hand. My strength isn't too bad but i would like to get a little bigger. My diet isn't too bad and I workout usually 4 to 5 days a week. I know supps are just that supps, but I would like to add some to get to the next level.


  2. Test Boosters/GH Boosters: Powerfull, IGF-2, Drive, Mass FX, Diesel Test Hardcore

    Muiscle Enhancers (not in the above category): X Factor

    Creatine: Ragnarok, Man Clout, Bulk Mono

    Stims/Energy Boosters: RPM, Caffeine Pills.

    Nutrient Portioning: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin.

    Extras: Protein powder, Beta Alanine, Amino Acids, Fish Oils, Vitamins

    Fat Loss: Leviathan Reloaded, Can use any of the above

    Necessities: Eat like a damn horse

    Those are what I would recommend researching more in depth and deciding on which you would want to us/stack together. There are plenty more options on here that will offer quality results but thats just a starting point.
    •   
       

  3. Thx


    Thanx for the advice! I see alot people toting superdrol on here. I tried the the X-factor with Creavol but not much of a boost but probably could have a had a better combo for sure, like the one you suggested, what kind of gains could I expect with your combo?

  4. Nice.


    -Didn't list goals
    -Didn't list specific diet
    -Asking for people to make something up based off of shoddy information.



    ............typical.



    5'10" @ 184lbs dosen't seem like 8 yrs of training to me. At least not properly.

    I'm natural and have been training for 2 years and like 4 months.

    I'm 5'9" and 182lbs.



    5'10" with 8 years of correct dieting and training, you should be sitting at 200lbs atleast.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Nice.


    -Didn't list goals
    -Didn't list specific diet
    -Asking for people to make something up based off of shoddy information.



    ............typical.



    5'10" @ 184lbs dosen't seem like 8 yrs of training to me. At least not properly.

    I'm natural and have been training for 2 years and like 4 months.

    I'm 5'9" and 182lbs.



    5'10" with 8 years of correct dieting and training, you should be sitting at 200lbs atleast.
    I didn't think I needed to be that specific, I guess blame me for being a newbie on here and for asking for advice maybe too soon, but, I'd rather ask and get a GOOD reply like above than just throw money away on a poor stack like I did before, as for training, considering that when I started I was ALOT smaller I am pretty content with where i am at, I have gained over 50 lbs. how much have you gained? I look pretty good and always get compliments but I would like to put on some size and haven't seen any great gains as of late, I do not want to weigh 200 lbs. I would like to reach a more ripped 190, summer is coming The most I weighed was 195 and for my frame and size that was alot! That also was 1.5 hrs a day, 6 days a week I don't have that kind of time anymore and I am not after the bodybuilder look, I am after more of a lean running back look.
    You have been lifting for two years and like 4 mths. and have all the answers I guess ....... typical I was once there too lol, it would be interesting to see if you lift hard for the next 6 yrs. My guess is your probably single, don't have kids and you're probably under 40. I guess you forgot the motto here "Learn TEACH Lead". I am not trying to be an idiot but your advice or lack of it, actually lets just call it what it is , your "remarks" just kinda ...well...sucked and, in my opinion, uncalled for!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Test Boosters/GH Boosters: Powerfull, IGF-2, Drive, Mass FX, Diesel Test Hardcore

    Muiscle Enhancers (not in the above category): X Factor

    Creatine: Ragnarok, Man Clout, Bulk Mono

    Stims/Energy Boosters: RPM, Caffeine Pills.

    Nutrient Portioning: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin.

    Extras: Protein powder, Beta Alanine, Amino Acids, Fish Oils, Vitamins

    Fat Loss: Leviathan Reloaded, Can use any of the above

    Necessities: Eat like a damn horse

    Those are what I would recommend researching more in depth and deciding on which you would want to us/stack together. There are plenty more options on here that will offer quality results but thats just a starting point.
    carefull with the caffeine pills tho. really hard on the heart

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Nice.
    5'10" with 8 years of correct dieting and training, you should be sitting at 200lbs atleast.
    I see you using this mentality a lot on people.

    Everyone that is not 200lbs is either not dieting properly or not training properly.

    Maybe this dude is hella shredded and thats what he wants. Everybody is not trying to be 200-250.

    Wouldn't that mentality go for you too? You say you are 182 and have been training for 2 and a half years. If that is correct them why are you not 200lbs bro? Just showing you how your thinking is flawed.

    You tried to tell me in my log that something was off and I should weigh 250 and my diet and training spot on. Whats up with that bro?

  8. lol there is a ****load of us who weight 182 lbs....and were all between 5'11' and 6'1''

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    lol there is a ****load of us who weight 182 lbs....and were all between 5'11' and 6'1''
    Thats what I am saying. Reaper is saying that means we aren't training right or dieting properly if that is the case. My sheeit is together. Just trying to prove a point.

    en garde

  10. im only 5'8 and ~175 where does this leave me
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    I see you using this mentality a lot on people.

    Everyone that is not 200lbs is either not dieting properly or not training properly.

    Maybe this dude is hella shredded and thats what he wants. Everybody is not trying to be 200-250.

    Wouldn't that mentality go for you too? You say you are 182 and have been training for 2 and a half years. If that is correct them why are you not 200lbs bro? Just showing you how your thinking is flawed.

    You tried to tell me in my log that something was off and I should weigh 250 and my diet and training spot on. Whats up with that bro?
    He's a tard; don't pay attention to his "advice." I've been training for 5 years and I much prefer to being around 180 then 210 (which was my heaviest weight).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    im only 5'8 and ~175 where does this leave me

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    does this mean i have no hope


    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    Thats what I am saying. Reaper is saying that means we aren't training right or dieting properly if that is the case. My sheeit is together. Just trying to prove a point.

    en garde
    lol. where i come from them is fightin words :-p

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    He's a tard; don't pay attention to his "advice." I've been training for 5 years and I much prefer to being around 180 then 210 (which was my heaviest weight).
    I agree, when I was 195 I felt too heavy, I am alot more comfortable at 184, but I would like to get a little size back, and my training and diet (or lack of it I guess ) has not given me the results I am looking for, so after trying X factor and another supp I figured I i needed some GOOD advice on putting together a good stack rather than just wasting more money again. X factor and Creavol didn't give me the results I was after.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DcinTdot View Post
    I agree, when I was 195 I felt too heavy, I am alot more comfortable at 184, but I would like to get a little size back, and my training and diet (or lack of it I guess ) has not given me the results I am looking for, so after trying X factor and another supp I figured I i needed some GOOD advice on putting together a good stack rather than just wasting more money again. X factor and Creavol didn't give me the results I was after.
    What were your results, dosages, etc.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    He's a tard; don't pay attention to his "advice." I've been training for 5 years and I much prefer to being around 180 then 210 (which was my heaviest weight).
    I'm guessing your rep position fell under with Applied Nutricuticals so that's why you are an Avant Labs rep now.

    Better get going. I think there is someone who is drunk and needs a MMA guy to go beat him up. Better save the world of guys like him.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What were your results, dosages, etc.
    I was taking 3 caps a day and creavol one scoop daily, pretty good diet and protein shakes. My strength went up very little and my size stayed basically the same. I did feel a good pump at first and did get a little more vein look but that was about it. I thought about trying sustevol but after reading the forums on here I decided to stay away from that. I am thinking of trying the superdrol as it seems to be getting some good hype on here, or the X factor again, either way, I realize that I definitely need to properly stack it this time, the combo I did just didn't give the kick I was looking for. Any suggestions?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I'm guessing your rep position fell under with Applied Nutricuticals so that's why you are an Avant Labs rep now.

    Better get going. I think there is someone who is drunk and needs a MMA guy to go beat him up. Better save the world of guys like him.
    You once again prove you have no clue what you're talking about.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  20. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    I see you using this mentality a lot on people.

    Everyone that is not 200lbs is either not dieting properly or not training properly.

    Maybe this dude is hella shredded and thats what he wants. Everybody is not trying to be 200-250.

    Wouldn't that mentality go for you too? You say you are 182 and have been training for 2 and a half years. If that is correct them why are you not 200lbs bro? Just showing you how your thinking is flawed.

    You tried to tell me in my log that something was off and I should weigh 250 and my diet and training spot on. Whats up with that bro?
    I weighed 158 two ish years ago. I only used protein powder and whole foods. Even at 5'9" 182lbs I have never used AAS before.

    No you are incorrect. If I weighed 158lbs and in 2 years I should weigh 200 lbs, that is an absurd suggestion. On top of that I do not use anabolics. Are you even familiar with normal natural muscle growth rates ?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You once again prove you have no clue what you're talking about.
    ok. cool.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DcinTdot View Post
    I was taking 3 caps a day and creavol one scoop daily, pretty good diet and protein shakes. My strength went up very little and my size stayed basically the same. I did feel a good pump at first and did get a little more vein look but that was about it. I thought about trying sustevol but after reading the forums on here I decided to stay away from that. I am thinking of trying the superdrol as it seems to be getting some good hype on here, or the X factor again, either way, I realize that I definitely need to properly stack it this time, the combo I did just didn't give the kick I was looking for. Any suggestions?
    On XF, it is recommended that you run at least 4 caps for 50 days (which requires 2 bottles), so this explains why your results where a little lackluster. The RPM/Drive stack or Activate Xtreme would be a great alternative if you have your heart set on trying something new.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I weighed 158 two ish years ago. I only used protein powder and whole foods. Even at 5'9" 182lbs I have never used AAS before.

    On top of that I have a masters degree in biochemistry and 23 yrs old which is more than the majority of the individuals on this board can say. Yes that means even you Rod.
    I guess this says it all YOU ARE THE ... BOY!!! So if you have NEVER used a supp WHY ARE YOU ON HERE AND WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE? Ironically pretty much everyone can put on 24 lbs in that time with a half decent nutrition plan and workout routine, especially the first two yrs and starting at such a low weight, with all your schooling and knowledge why aren't you 200lbs?!?!. MUST be your diet and training! You still have to put on ANOTHER 26lbs to catch up to what I put on so your lack of any advice to me now makes sense! Pull your head out of your ....books and come into the real world! You are like the trainer who does all the book studies but has no real world experience and yet THINKS he knows it ALL because some school says he deserves a masters degree of .... and then trains everyone the same because the book says so?!?! ......as I said under 40 , not married, no kids, and now let me add NO CLASS or maturity, I've seen people on here younger than you with alot more appropiate behaviour, I don't even know who Rod is but I'm sure he appreciates your little flinge at him also, what up with that!?! Go read some more books!!! Oh and when you put some real gains together like maybe 30lbs in one year naturally with all your great book knowledge maybe then you should give some advice!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I weighed 158 two ish years ago. I only used protein powder and whole foods. Even at 5'9" 182lbs I have never used AAS before.

    No you are incorrect. If I weighed 158lbs and in 2 years I should weigh 200 lbs, that is an absurd suggestion. On top of that I do not use anabolics. Are you even familiar with normal natural muscle growth rates ?
    heres a couple words of advice. shut the H3LL up when your talking to someone with more power, rep, respect, knowledge than you. your only making yourself look like a dumba$$

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I weighed 158 two ish years ago. I only used protein powder and whole foods. Even at 5'9" 182lbs I have never used AAS before.

    No you are incorrect. If I weighed 158lbs and in 2 years I should weigh 200 lbs, that is an absurd suggestion. On top of that I do not use anabolics. Are you even familiar with normal natural muscle growth rates ?
    First of all you ripped on this guy because he doesn't put all his information in his original post. You have a bunch of smart a$$ numbers in your stats. Not to mention Tom Cruise is your avi . Maybe you should practice what you preach.

    Good for you for not taking AAS. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

    I see nothing but a bunch of smart a$$ remarks from you all over this board when someone is asking for help on something. People come here for help and information. If you know all there is to know about everything and don't want to help, then why the hell are you here?

    How old are you anyway?

  26. What is funny about all of this is that with all the replies only one full stack suggestion has been made so far...

  27. he covered alot of good mix n match possibilities

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DcinTdot View Post
    What is funny about all of this is that with all the replies only one full stack suggestion has been made so far...
    Sorry. We all got a little side tracked. What are your main goals. Is it just strength, Size, ect....?

  29. Based on all the reviews I have read. I would personally suggest a RPM/DRIVE stack from AP. The RPM would cover you as far as a preworkout supp goes, and the DRIVE will cover you as a test booster. There are a couple logs of the stack going on which I am following. All are seeing good results from the stack.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    Sorry. We all got a little side tracked. What are your main goals. Is it just strength, Size, ect....?
    It's all good,lol. My main objective is a little size and cutting. I know the first stack has some good advice and I think I can get most of what is on there, Just was wondering if there is any other suggestions? My strength is fine, I just can't seem to put on size lately, probably old age lol, I tried the x factor with creavol and didn't see a huge increase so looking for some advice here
    Last edited by DcinTdot; 03-17-2008 at 03:20 AM. Reason: typo
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. next stack considering? Advice?
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:08 PM
  2. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:25 AM
  3. Advice on stack
    By mrutah in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 06:18 PM
  4. Advice on my stack PLEASE!
    By pj74 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Log in
Log in