How to get ppl to stop giving you shlt about what you are taking

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
People say I don't contribute so this is my second huge contribution and once again positive advice.

If you have a lot of people giving you grief about what you are taking (whatever it may be) I usually:

1. Transfer my pills into common vitamin bottles or mineral bottles

2. Just rip off all the labels on my bottles, which is what I usually do. Make sure you memorize how to take it.

Problem solved. Lol, now my friends/family members see a bunch of bottles with torn off labels. I just say its a vitamin, don't worry about it. :afro:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
good idea. im proud about taking supplements though, doing something for my health (essentially)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I would hate doing this..I love the shiny labels so much!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I would hate doing this..I love the shiny labels so much!

Recent Russian studies confirm that fancy packaging on supplements have been known to cause a 900% rise in testosterone production.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to tell people to fvck off, but that is a much nicer route.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I tell them it's a question suppliment and as they can see it's working!!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You have taken the title of biggest A-hole. Jas is now a jester.
Nice. I've been a nightmare around here today. I think I need to have a meditation session or something.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I've been a nightmare around here today. I think I need to have a meditation session or something.
It's a daily ritual for me, even if for only 10 minutes. Helps so much to release a lot of tension.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you do exactly?
Darken my room, turn on mellow orchestral music (The Last Samurai OST works really well), light a few tea light candles, and focus on my breathing. After I find a little "groove," I can almost feel the negative energy being released form me. It's very cathartic for me.:dance:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it a shot. Probably takes a fair amount of practice.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to tell people to fvck off, but that is a much nicer route.
I with you on that one!!!

It's your money, your supplements and you're the one putting in all the hard work!!!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Hey. Thats my tactic. I have an old multi-v bottle that I put my whole days worth of supps in. Been doing it for soo long I can remember exactly what is what, how much to take, and when. If someone is nosey I just give them the old hulkamaniacs saying "Say your prayers and take your vitamins brother":rolleyes:

Only down side is if I am in a hurry and I forget to grab it, I'm out of a days worth of supps. When that happens I fly off the handle.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Reaper - my current strategy on Napalm/clen is to lift my shirt and flex my abs and say something to the effect of "It's alright - I got it goin' on".

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I have that addictive gene, and my peeps have seen me heavy into booze, weed, sex, etc. So they're glad to find out I'm only on steroids, lol.
[I'm not really that bad -- just exaggerating to make a point, of course. Mom.]

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i have a pill case...and frankly y do u care if people give u sh!t about what you take. your body your life. who cares.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Nice.... too bad some of these companies make colorful, not usual, capsules.

See all that work when a "Fcuk Off" in a calm tone works just fine ;)

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
i have a pill case...and frankly y do u care if people give u sh!t about what you take. your body your life. who cares.
Because nagging is the evil of ALL EVILS. I can't stand when they nag your a$$ about it. If you don't get that then consider yourself lucky.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I have that addictive gene, and my peeps have seen me heavy into booze, weed, sex, etc. So they're glad to find out I'm only on steroids, lol.
[I'm not really that bad -- just exaggerating to make a point, of course. Mom.]
That's GREAT!!! (said like Tony the F'in Tiger)

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Whenever asked what I'm on or "whats that!!?" I like to respond with "Juice...lots of juice!!" :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I work for a supp store right now, so no one cares.
It's actually a plus, because I can tell people from my experience if they ask about supps, cause I've tried a lot of them.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
If you have a lot of people giving you grief about what you are taking (whatever it may be) I usually:

2. Just rip off all the labels on my bottles, which is what I usually do. Make sure you memorize how to take it.

Problem solved. Lol, now my friends/family members see a bunch of bottles with torn off labels. I just say its a vitamin, don't worry about it. :afro:
I have the same response to both your items. Keep this up, and you *WILL* forget what it is in at least one of those bottles - or worse, you'll forget if this one's the original Superdrol, or is it that way underdosed halodrol clone? Maybe it's that creatine you capped up years ago; or the bottle of methyl 4AD you bought by mistake, or....

Without accurate labeling (and perhaps detailed record-keeping), you are guaranteed to find yourself wondering whether you dare take anything, of if you should just throw away the contents of all the bottles, in the interests of safety. It's happened to me, and more than once.

Far as "what people say", no one says anything to me about what I take, because I live alone, but I've been capping my own vitamin blends, herbs & such for so long, people just assume I'm "some kind of health nut" & look the other way.

ObCaution: unmarked bottles/bottles w/ the labels ripped off are going to DRAW ATTENTION - they may say nothing, but that doesn't meant they won't assume you're taking steroids. You're helping them draw the wrong conclusion by showing them that you're hiding information about what's in those bottles....

May I suggest an alternate strategy? Keep the stuff you don't mind people seeing out where they can see 'em, and take every opportunity to grab the Red Yeast Rice & explain in great detail all the health benefits of keeping your cholesterol under control, or boast about how your Reset AD has improved your ability to handle stress, or how the oat flour helps keep your blood sugar stable. "Yeah, yeah," they'll say, "sorry I asked - you're really into that stuff, huh?" Be free with too much information about how cool and healthy this one is, and that one, and that one, and poof, everyone *knows* you're not hiding anything. They lose interest: nothing to see here, not the droids you're looking for....

Bada bing, puppy is back to sleep: keep your more interesting stuff at the back, or in another room, and you'll arouse no suspicion.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
It's a daily ritual for me, even if for only 10 minutes. Helps so much to release a lot of tension.
Meditation keeps me sane and functional, an essential skill not unlike being able to feed myself or keep the bills paid: let any one of those slip, and life becomes unmanageable.

DcinTdot

Awards
People say I don't contribute so this is my second huge contribution and once again positive advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperX

"I weighed 158 two ish years ago. I only used protein powder and whole foods. Even at 5'9" 182lbs I have never used AAS before.

No you are incorrect. If I weighed 158lbs and in 2 years I should weigh 200 lbs, that is an absurd suggestion. On top of that I do not use anabolics. Are you even familiar with normal natural muscle growth rates ?" ReaperX QUOTE

uhmmm .... What do you need to rip the labels off of ?????

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Quote:

"I weighed 158 two ish years ago. I only used protein powder and whole foods. Even at 5'9" 182lbs I have never used AAS before.

No you are incorrect. If I weighed 158lbs and in 2 years I should weigh 200 lbs, that is an absurd suggestion. On top of that I do not use anabolics. Are you even familiar with normal natural muscle growth rates ?" ReaperX QUOTE

:toofunny:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Quote:

That's a great question. I tear all the labels off my herbal test boosters. Namely the Diesel Test Hardcore and Trib Test Extreme.

People who see it get all excited thinking that 'Diesel Test Hardcore' was what Chris Benoit was taking. Then they think because of that I'll go all Charles Manson on people.

I don't feel like explaining how a natural test booster works to people who do not understand. It is annoying.

Sadly they are mistaken.

If you have any other Q's please feel free to ask me.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
p.s. Diesel Test Hardcore is an all-herbal natural testosterone booster.

Don't wet yourself getting too excited.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and Im sure they think those are B12 and Lidocaine shots also, lol!

Give your friends/family some credit, if you are putting on a bunch of muscle they know you are on something!

DcinTdot

Awards
p.s. Diesel Test Hardcore is an all-herbal natural testosterone booster.

Don't wet yourself getting too excited.

OOOooohhhh.... I couldn't figure out if it was all the bottles of "protein" or the "bottles" of whole foods .....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
OOOooohhhh.... I couldn't figure out if it was all the bottles of "protein" or the "bottles" of whole foods .....

I am lactose intolerant. I do not use any type of protein powder. I solely rely on whole foods for a protein source.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and Im sure they think those are B12 and Lidocaine shots also, lol!

Give your friends/family some credit, if you are putting on a bunch of muscle they know you are on something!

Food ?

DcinTdot

Awards
I am lactose intolerant. I do not use any type of protein powder. I solely rely on whole foods for a protein source.

I think you are tad bit confused, they are both your quotes! Must be all that KNOWLEDGE you have, I think you have C.R.A.F.T. disease!
It's too bad we couldn't get you to stop talking SH*T here!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I think you are tad bit confused, they are both your quotes! Must be all that KNOWLEDGE you have, I think you have C.R.A.F.T. disease!
It's too bad we couldn't get you to stop talking SH*T here!!!

Man you are such an idiot, not to mention annoying.

I took whey protein powder when I first started working out. This lead to a lot of GI distress. Shortly afterwards I tried egg protein powder, but discontinued there afterwards.

As of right now I do not take any protein powder (whey) anymore (and haven't) for the longest time. Same with egg protein.

Did I say I was currently taking protein powder as of right now ? I don't believe I did dumbass.

Stop worry about your 'stack' and worry about your retirement and your wife. Aren't you like 40 or something ?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I tell them everything is Steroids. I say I am juiced out of my mind. Then I laugh and walk away.

DcinTdot

Awards
Man you are such an idiot, not to mention annoying.

I took whey protein powder when I first started working out. This lead to a lot of GI distress. Shortly afterwards I tried egg protein powder, but discontinued there afterwards.

As of right now I do not take any protein powder (whey) anymore (and haven't) for the longest time. Same with egg protein.

Did I say I was currently taking protein powder as of right now ? I don't believe I did dumbass.

Stop worry about your 'stack' and worry about your retirement and your wife. Aren't you like 40 or something ?
Why do you feel the need to explain or name call... must be your protein kickin' in, :rofl:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i think it's time you ripped all the labels off every food item in your fridge.
wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea. jk. lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i think it's time you ripped all the labels off every food item in your fridge.
wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea. jk. lol.

lol. I could see how that would be beneficial. Rip off labels so people think you buy name brand when in actuality it is generic. :head:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
now how to stop people from making fun of your diet

my girl just had to tell everyone about 'daves new diet' whenever we were out over the past few weeks
i know she means well..but it gets annoying. i told her yesterday... when you are 60 and all your friends' husbands are dying of heart disease.. youll appreciate my clean eating.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I tell my wife I could always go back to drinking beer and sitting on the couch.:drunk:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. I could see how that would be beneficial. Rip off labels so people think you buy name brand when in actuality it is generic. :head:
What happened to your avatar?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established

I keep my stuff in a box, and some things I tear the label off.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I think it's hilarious when people half my age, grossly overweight, smoking, drinking, gasping for air climbing a flight of stairs, start talking crap about my supps or gym time. Shut. Up.