Help Interpreting Test Results - (using Tricana)

gainer77

Awards
Hi Everyone,

My wife is finishing a 4-week cycle of Tiratricol. I just had her get a blood test to check her Thyroid levels. As expected, the TSH levels are suppressed. Can anyone shed anymore light on the test results and what supplements she should take post cycle?

Test Results:
TSH, 0.039
Thyroxine (T4), 3.8
T3 Uptake, 19
Free Thyroxine Index, 0.7

She had her Thyroid checked back in september '07 (9/07) here were her results:

TSH, 2.08
Free Thyroxine, 1.1

As you can see the Tiratricol cycle suppressed her Thyroid. Any advice would be appreciated.

Here's some other details:
My wife took Tiratricol back in the day when it was sold over the counter (called Tricana then) and experienced amazing results. She went from 185 to 120 over a 12-month period, with Tricana and a very diciplined diet. Now she is at 150 trying to get back down to 120. She got her hands on some Genesis Meds Tiratricol which are 1mg per tablet. She is up to about three pills per day taken with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Below is a journal of the dosing schedule she has been following. As you will notice in the dosing schedule below, there were a few days where she forgot to take all three pills on that day.

Week1: 1 1 2 2 2 2 2
Week2: 2 3 3 3 1 3 2
Week3: 3 3 3 2 3 2 1
Week4: 2 1 3 3 3 2 2

So far, she is not seeing the results like she did last time and her weight is staying essentially unchanged. Her diet isn't as strict as last time, but she is not eating terrible either.

I appreciate any advice/suggestions.