anabolic halo

chuck 72

Awards
I have a couple friend susing this supplement. What do u guys think of it?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Me personally , I dont care for muscletech, My cuz tried it , said it was bull****.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I tried to read the ingredient list once. After about 20 minutes I was half way through and the room started spinning and I passed out.

So I will never try it. It scares me.

brandon615

Awards
lol sorry dude. trust me MT will never live up to there hype.
ppl will say they put on strength and size with this stuff trust me very little has to do with the actual product and a lot has to do with the work they do.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i havent tried it personally, but several of my friends avoid it completely. they said it just aint worth it. sounds like their feelings are pretty well matched on here...

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Really dude. Its not worth it for the $$$ you will spend on it. That money could be used to purchase something that might actually work.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
chuck you have asked numerous times about muscletech product(recieving many negative responses), as well as basic creatine questions...:gotsearch: these topics have been beaten to death long ago.....

chuck 72

Awards
ya, those are my thoughts. im goin with creatine mono. my friends just wanted to know others opinions

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ya, those are my thoughts. im goin with creatine mono. my friends just wanted to know others opinions
I understand I was making a valid point..... if they wanted to know there are a gazillon threads on here about criticizing anabolic halo and its ineffectiveness, a brief scan would tell you all you need to know!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono would be a way better choice IMO.

Also check out Beta-alanine. I found it to be even better than creatine. If you stack the two you would have a pretty good thing goin on there.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got jacked off cell tech!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I started off at 201lbs then anabolic halo erupted onto the bodybuilding scene, i tried it and now im 230lbs. The only downside is it causes testicular shrinkage :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I started off at 201lbs then anabolic halo erupted onto the bodybuilding scene, i tried it and now im 230lbs. The only downside is it causes testicular shrinkage :)
Which in the bodybuilding worls is known as testicular atrophy....See how good this is chuck....:toofunny:

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Which in the bodybuilding worls is known as testicular atrophy....See how good this is chuck....:toofunny:
Dont be throwin in complicated words like atrophy, im a muscletech man, for example I call gynecomastia; tit lumps
:rofl:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Dont be throwin in complicated words like atrophy, im a muscletech man, for example I call gynecomastia; tit lumps
:rofl:
I feel the "Atom Smashing" philosophy is def effective for the newbs...in effect your just saying whatever it is, instead of disguising it in a word that they will have to ask around to find out sense they lack the knowledge of using the search function.....

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I just two days ago looked at the ingredient list for Halo. Each serving is about 25g, 19 of which are carbs. There are 70+ non carb ingredients. That leaves 6 grams to be divided up among them. It has stuff like creatine and BCAAs, which would pretty much require the 6g to be effective. I don't see how it could be worth it, even if it wasn't expensive.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I feel the "Atom Smashing" philosophy is def effective for the newbs...in effect your just saying whatever it is, instead of disguising it in a word that they will have to ask around to find out sense they lack the knowledge of using the search function.....
Thanks for noticing, I think i do them a nice favor by speaking in a language muscletechians can comprehend.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worked for me.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I used to bash certain companies in general because of my bad experiences with their products.
I do not any more.
Although it is wise to search several sites and look for clear and well written revies on certain items.
When things are too hyped up they might deliver less than expected to a less discerning customer.