Hyperdrol X2 & 19 yr old...the consequences

Rody

Awards
I am about to be 19, just finished a bottle of ActivaTe xtreme 2 weeks ago, and now am about to (potentially) start a Mass FX max stregnth and Hyperdrol X2 stack...

ps...I've already bought the stack and will take Mass FX either way...

I know that Hyperdrol X2 has 6-bromodione which is an AI and is recommended for people 21+...but my plan is to use it for only 4 weeks and not again until I am quite a bit older (over 21)....I guess my question is what are the consequences for a 19 yr old to take an AI??-short term -long term....I have searched for SPECIFICALLY what the consequences are but I can't reallly find anything....

*my goal is to continue bulking for about another month - 5 weeks, then cut....

any help is appreciated..!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am about to be 19, just finished a bottle of ActivaTe xtreme 2 weeks ago, and now am about to (potentially) start a Mass FX max stregnth and Hyperdrol X2 stack...

ps...I've already bought the stack and will take Mass FX either way...

I know that Hyperdrol X2 has 6-bromodione which is an AI and is recommended for people 21+...but my plan is to use it for only 4 weeks and not again until I am quite a bit older (over 21)....I guess my question is what are the consequences for a 19 yr old to take an AI??-short term -long term....I have searched for SPECIFICALLY what the consequences are but I can't reallly find anything....

*my goal is to continue bulking for about another month - 5 weeks, then cut....

any help is appreciated..!
Hyperdrol is recommended for those 18 and over.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yo Rody!! I'm assuming RodyRodyPiper3 from bb.com, too?

I got yo answer over there, man. If I didn't have to log off to take a wee, I'd put it here, too. ;) :thumbsup:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yo Rody!! I'm assuming RodyRodyPiper3 from bb.com, too?

I got yo answer over there, man. If I didn't have to log off to take a wee, I'd put it here, too. ;) :thumbsup:
Lol I just noticed that as well.