For Cortisol Control...

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which product would work best, or has the most potential(if it is a rather new product)...xlean, 11 oxo, any of the retain? any others?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
SEARCH please SEARCH. Too many logs and opinions to list here.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which product would work best, or has the most potential(if it is a rather new product)...xlean, 11 oxo, any of the retain? any others?
Yep! There are many options, as Big MAMA implied! You listed some options. Others may include IGF-2, PowerFULL, Somnidren-GH, Cissus, and Lean Xtreme. A non-exhaustive list. It usually helps to add some Relora, Ashwagandha (stacks well with Relora), and Phosphatidyl-Serine to any of the standard choices.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well it depends...if u want to use 11-oxo it could get pretty expensive. also u would need to run a little PCT with it, not like one you would run for say a methylated compound or a ph/ds but u would need to run 6-oxo after or sum form of AI. i have used x-lean and it is very good, keeps fat retention down, lost a little weight and and is good for keeping gains. lean xtreme by DS is also great. just research a little alot of people have logged different options.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme or Retain 2

but please search next time

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I like to add Relora to a supp. I've got LXV2 (or whatever) but haven't used it.

I've used Retain 1 and 2. I've used X-lean.

I'd recommend either Retain 2 or X-lean (with added Relora with XL).

Also - NOW has Super Cortisol Suppor with Relora. I've added that to stuff.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
phosphotidylserine: lowers cortisol, doesnt just block it at the receptor....=better. 800-1000mg per day and its also much healthier.

2-3g vitamin C per day and Anitoxidants

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
phosphotidylserine: lowers cortisol, doesnt just block it at the receptor....=better. 800-1000mg per day and its also much healthier.

2-3g vitamin C per day and Anitoxidants
Read up on EndoAMP - again there are lots to choose

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
well it depends...if u want to use 11-oxo it could get pretty expensive. also u would need to run a little PCT with it, not like one you would run for say a methylated compound or a ph/ds but u would need to run 6-oxo after or sum form of AI. i have used x-lean and it is very good, keeps fat retention down, lost a little weight and and is good for keeping gains. lean xtreme by DS is also great. just research a little alot of people have logged different options.
Glad to hear X-Lean worked well for you :).

But as everyone said above, there are a lot of supps. I don't think anyone wants to "pimp" anyone else's product but if you did a search I am sure you can come up with a bunch of ideas.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since a contributing factor to cortisol is stress then maybe a non-supplemental approach could do the trick. Like say yoga or meditation, a Sunday afternoon nap, since there's no more football

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Since a contributing factor to cortisol is stress then maybe a non-supplemental approach could do the trick. Like say yoga or meditation, a Sunday afternoon nap, since there's no more football
Very good suggestion and I completely agree, this is a very overlooked aspect of bodybuilding and other parts of life.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear X-Lean worked well for you :).

But as everyone said above, there are a lot of supps. I don't think anyone wants to "pimp" anyone else's product but if you did a search I am sure you can come up with a bunch of ideas.

yea im about to run another epistane cycle. cant get enough of this. and am def using x-lean in pct.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep! There are many options, as Big MAMA implied! You listed some options. Others may include IGF-2, PowerFULL, Somnidren-GH, Cissus, and Lean Xtreme. A non-exhaustive list. It usually helps to add some Relora, Ashwagandha (stacks well with Relora), and Phosphatidyl-Serine to any of the standard choices.
Big MAMA!!:rofl: Now that's funny! I bet Big Bama doesn't think so however.