TTA dosing and Salvia Miltiorrhiza?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna buy some in bulk. How many Gs a day should i take? Probably between 1-2? And most ppl run it with SM to reduce the side effects? How many grams of SM will offset the sides??

Tried to search for TTA but its too short and wouldnt search :(

Thanks

bj22

Awards
I have the same question. I can't really find much info on proper dosing of TTA and SM. Anybody?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPN's DCP is best-in-class here! I am sure the RPN chaps have done a solid research in this area. I would suggest to use the same ratio of TTA to Salvia Miltiorrhiza in DCP as a guide. Watch out for the extraction of Salvia Miltiorrhiza used (40% Mixed Tanshinones in DCP).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RPN's DCP is best-in-class here! I am sure the RPN chaps have done a solid research in this area. I would suggest to use the same ratio of TTA to Salvia Miltiorrhiza in DCP as a guide. Watch out for the extraction of Salvia Miltiorrhiza used (40% Mixed Tanshinones in DCP).
thanks man, they use 1:1 so ill do that

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500mg 3x a day of each is about as high as you should go, could try lower to start. the SM isn't there to avoid side effects, its there to avoid the fat from reattaching itself basically once the TTA has liberated it. Thats a way oversimplification, but I don't feel like looking for the fancy description right now :) potassium would be good for the side effects

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
500mg 3x a day of each is about as high as you should go, could try lower to start. the SM isn't there to avoid side effects, its there to avoid the fat from reattaching itself basically once the TTA has liberated it. Thats a way oversimplification, but I don't feel like looking for the fancy description right now :) potassium would be good for the side effects
Gonna dose 1.5g for both

Now my question is how to dose?

Morning, afternoon and night?

Do you gotta take it before meals or can u take it with meals?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think best on empty stomach between meals

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smokey8766 Injury / Rehab 37
TheMrMuscle Product Reviews 4
Supplements 10