Can I take DCP With Drive Instead Of Levithan!!

shifrain

Awards
Hi all

Dcp is non -stimulant ,
Levithan and drive are stimulants .

1) Can I take One drive and Two DCP ?What timing ?And Is two DCP fine?

2) While dropping weight , What I can do not to lose muscle mass , Drop body fat , and maintain metabolic rate .

3)Is it so that If I maintain metabolic rate So My body will not meet the platue ,I mean the weight drop wont get constant after two weeks And i will keep dropping weight for longer time?

To maintain the metabolic rate while I am on stimulant ,My appettite get suprressed So very much That I dont want to eat anything (Just few friuts )And I messed up with my metabolic rate and stopped losing weight after two weeks.

4)So I have to take be careful just for the protein intake or carb , fiber and all too ?or just protein can help in keep up with my metabolism?

5)How many calories Do I Eat Maintain metabolic rate.And to lose weight for longer time (Not like as i did before, eat just 300 cal a day and mess up with metabolism and stop losing weight ).I am 5'3'' female 147 lbs (I have more like computer work Means stationary job).

tx a lot

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
John123131 is right. Drive is not a stimulant. You can take DCP with it. You can even take Leviathan (Reloaded) with it, if you are not too sensitive to Forskolin. As a matter of fact, you may stack all three, again, if you start Leviathan (Reloaded) and Drive low and build up slowly (to pay proper "homage" to forskolin) :D

MattMiller

Awards
Hi all

Dcp is non -stimulant ,
Levithan and drive are stimulants .

1) Can I take One drive and Two DCP ?What timing ?And Is two DCP fine?

2) While dropping weight , What I can do not to lose muscle mass , Drop body fat , and maintain metabolic rate .

3)Is it so that If I maintain metabolic rate So My body will not meet the platue ,I mean the weight drop wont get constant after two weeks And i will keep dropping weight for longer time?

To maintain the metabolic rate while I am on stimulant ,My appettite get suprressed So very much That I dont want to eat anything (Just few friuts )And I messed up with my metabolic rate and stopped losing weight after two weeks.

4)So I have to take be careful just for the protein intake or carb , fiber and all too ?or just protein can help in keep up with my metabolism?

5)How many calories Do I Eat Maintain metabolic rate.And to lose weight for longer time (Not like as i did before, eat just 300 cal a day and mess up with metabolism and stop losing weight ).I am 5'3'' female 147 lbs (I have more like computer work Means stationary job).

tx a lot
1) yes/ i usually take it in the morning but i would read around to see what is most popular, maybe take one dcp and one drive in the morning and the other dcp in the afternoon/ yes.

2) generally on a cut your gonna lose some muscle mass but if you keep calories reasonable and you keep lifting it shouldnt be all that bad, to lose fat...morning cardio, HIIT cardio, diet...maintain metabolic rate...eat every few hours

3) not sure what you are asking here

4) not sure what you are asking here either but keep protein intake high to retain muscle, keep carbs low on a cut or maybe try some carb cycling diets, and remember fiber takes away from carbs so 10 carbs + 4g's fiber = 6 carbs

5) DO NOT eat 300 calories a day again...terrible for your metabolism and numerous other body functions. if you get on google and look for your daily needs for calories you should get a bunch of links, on your cut lower that number by about 2-300 to start and go from there

hope this helps and hopefully someone else will give you more valuable info than what i gave you

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done this stack with some great results!