WTF Side effects! jw mfx>?

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

WTF Side effects! jw mfx>?

ok im taking Jw and new Mass fx. im about 3 weeks into it... if anyone knows about this please chime in, im not sure if this is the mfx or JW, and i dont think it is becuase these are suposed to be mild and non hormonal .. and non poisen.. lol

today i was sitting and when i stood up i got extremely dizzy and my vision clouded over. i fealt like i was extremely stoned but it wasnt kind bud.. this went on for almost 5 minutes and my girl was buggin out cause i wasnt talking or moving.
    ive been slightly "off" the whole day, my pulse has been eratic, and i have random bouts of severe lethargy. i actualy fell asleep while getting my haircut... i made myself a doc appt for tomorow because i duno wtf is goin on and i have never experienced any side effect of this nature before, i have alot of past experience with MUCH stronger anabolics.

ive had hypo before and the lethargy im experiencing is much worse, its almost like my body is just falling asleep while my eyes remain open.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

Are you eating much at the moment? What's your carb intake like?
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

a little over 6k cals a day. 800ish gram carbs daily. almost 200g carbs in my breakfast alone. i know how to diet and manipulate my insulin but this is not my issue. i never had this type of problem before with anything i have ever used.
    •   

4. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.01%
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i dont know if maybe i am having a bad reaction to the 6-dmt? my body reacts amazingly to Dbol and Tbol ( no sides at all ) i did great on phera. if it is similar to these then i do not see where i could be getting these sides.. it could be that the chemical 6-dmt is owning me tho.. i know i react BADLY to any type of boledeone but this is chemicaly different.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    i dont know if maybe i am having a bad reaction to the 6-dmt? my body reacts amazingly to Dbol and Tbol ( no sides at all ) i did great on phera. if it is similar to these then i do not see where i could be getting these sides.. it could be that the chemical 6-dmt is owning me tho.. i know i react BADLY to any type of boledeone but this is chemicaly different.
    If you discontinued the Jungle Warfare, then you'd probably feel better in a day.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

Why are you bothering with something like this if you've already used much more effective products?
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

bridge and natural bulk. trying to get up to 250.. 244 this morning. never been this heavy this also may be the cause..
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ok im taking Jw and new Mass fx. im about 3 weeks into it... if anyone knows about this please chime in, im not sure if this is the mfx or JW, and i dont think it is becuase these are suposed to be mild and non hormonal .. and non poisen.. lol

today i was sitting and when i stood up i got extremely dizzy and my vision clouded over. i fealt like i was extremely stoned but it wasnt kind bud.. this went on for almost 5 minutes and my girl was buggin out cause i wasnt talking or moving.
    ive been slightly "off" the whole day, my pulse has been eratic, and i have random bouts of severe lethargy. i actualy fell asleep while getting my haircut... i made myself a doc appt for tomorow because i duno wtf is goin on and i have never experienced any side effect of this nature before, i have alot of past experience with MUCH stronger anabolics.

ive had hypo before and the lethargy im experiencing is much worse, its almost like my body is just falling asleep while my eyes remain open.
    Well I'm sure that you know already, but JW does contain an androgen. Some users report lethargy with its use...especially when going higher end dosages.

Have you had blood work done recently? Your posts indicate that you have a pretty decent history of oral androgen usage. I'm wondering if you're experiencing some degree of liver distress. This commonly manifests as flu-like symptoms, lethargy, irritability, loss of appetite, etc.

I'd stop the JW for now, and get to your physician. Good luck.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

it may be a large drop in blood pressure...i use to get what ur describing back when i lived in the tropics but it wouldnt last for 5 minutes maybe 45 seconds...my head would hurt real bad and my eyes would cloud over and all i could see was black...i was told that it was because of an unsafe drop in my blood pressure...but i could be wrong...
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i went to the doc today and he did some blood tests and took my bp and whatever else..

he said that since i came off a cycle of heavy bulking that caused water retention my blood pressure was very very high and he said it has been bouncing up and down throughout the day. suposedy i have some serious BP issues and hes putting me on linosopril ( spelled right ) ?
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%

my wife has had a history of this happening to her(no she doesn't take supplements). The doc says it is because her blood pressure is too Low at times. If she takes something or does something that lowers her blood pressure on top of her already low blood pressure she passes out. This has happened numerous times in the past. Once we were out shopping and she told me she was about to pass out and right when I took a hold of her she collapsed. Scary stuff.
    This probably happened when your blood pressure was low and you just stood up too fast.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.32%

i went to the doc today and he did some blood tests and took my bp and whatever else..

he said that since i came off a cycle of heavy bulking that caused water retention my blood pressure was very very high and he said it has been bouncing up and down throughout the day. suposedy i have some serious BP issues and hes putting me on linosopril ( spelled right ) ?
    Lisinopril. It's pretty good stuff. I'm on it right now for bp control, have been for a couple of months at least. I've been pretty much completely side-free, which is great.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good good. im planning test E 1g a week primmo 800mg a week and Dbol 50mg 4 week with slin and GH in the next few months so hopefully ill have my BP under control b4 i start this bad boy.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.32%

good good. im planning test E 1g a week primmo 800mg a week and Dbol 50mg 4 week with slin and GH in the next few months so hopefully ill have my BP under control b4 i start this bad boy.
    Yeah man I feel that. I'm planning on a cycle of test prop at the beginning of April. When you plannin' on your's? Log?
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

beginning of may probably. its guna be a good bulking trying to get to 260 at 10%

its guna be

test E 1g 12 weeks
    primo 800mg 12 weeks
    Dbol 50-80mg 4 weeks
    Tren ace 400mg a week for 6 weeks ( 2 week break from Dbols and maybe the tren if i start to get fat from dbol + slin)
    Slin 12ui-20ui pwo 4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off
    gh 10ui ED 6on 1 off
    igf-1 lr3 60mcg pwo alternating with the slin.

pct tamox hcg restore trib and maybe some DTH or mfx

i mite log it and put up some pics. i dont like putting pics on the internet tho for job/ personal security reasons.

whats urs like? why prop over E? just wondering because it seems recently more guys are doing shorter cycles but ill always be a 12 weeker kinda guy. it gives me 12 weeks on and 4 weeks pct which gives me 2 cycles of my igf/slin each and nie time to build / recover
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I felt some serious lethargy while on JW, but not to the point of narcolepsy at the barber shop.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Maybe you people that get sides should just follow the recommended dosages.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.32%

whats urs like? why prop over E? just wondering because it seems recently more guys are doing shorter cycles but ill always be a 12 weeker kinda guy. it gives me 12 weeks on and 4 weeks pct which gives me 2 cycles of my igf/slin each and nie time to build / recover
    Ur cycle sounds pretty sick bro. I'm going with prop. so I can keep the cycle short, I'm one of those guys, lol.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe you people that get sides should just follow the recommended dosages.
    haha, I know I did at least. Maybe I'm just weak
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

rec dose wont have any effect on me thats why i increased it.
    yea i see i see. short cycling is how i started i used to do 6 weekers. they have their benefits. good boost in anabolisem fewer sides and easy recovery. prop is good at 6 week. i would 100% recommend a hardening roid in there. maybe even one of the mild DS/ph. a tren or a epistane.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.32%

rec dose wont have any effect on me thats why i increased it.
    yea i see i see. short cycling is how i started i used to do 6 weekers. they have their benefits. good boost in anabolisem fewer sides and easy recovery. prop is good at 6 week. i would 100% recommend a hardening roid in there. maybe even one of the mild DS/ph. a tren or a epistane.
    See, that was my original plan, to have Epi in there for the duration of the cycle, but some advised against it since it'll be my first time running test. I still like the idea, I'm somewhat prone to gyno and epi would help keep estro. at bay. Also, it would harden me up a bit, and provide some sick strength gains.

What do you think?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.65%

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    If you discontinued the Jungle Warfare, then you'd probably feel better in a day.
    I felt the exact same way. I took JW for 3 weeks @ 3 caps a day. At the middle of the 2nd week beginning of 3rd I really to feel it ( high agression, super high libido, definite strength increase) But I also felt its androgenic sides (Hair loss, thickening facial hair, acne, greasy skin, also noticed hair on my arms thicken slightly) By the end of the third week I just quit altogether but continued feeling its positive side effects (libido, strength, vascularity) albiet a bit reduced untill about 4 days later, androgenic sides (greasy skin, acne, hair loss) stopped almost immediately. I must mention that the first couple of days after qutting my mood really went down, I felt depressed for the first few days after quitting, but it made me feel better to know my hair wasnt falling out anymore!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

glad i got rid of it. stick to hyperdrol instead.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:38 PM
  2. 11 oxo side effects
    By sportskid710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:09 PM
  3. IGF Side effects
    By SCmaniac in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 01:34 PM
  4. Superdrol effects/side effects.