Albuterol for Women

deekay

Awards
I have been browsing the posts about Albuterol and women and talking to some friends of mine who are familiar with the stuff and decided to give it a try. My problem is I feel like I am not seeing any results as of yet and wanted to get some opinions.

I have been doing 4mg 3x daily and just finished my first week. I decided to up the dosage a little bit to 6mg 3x daily for my second week because I felt like I was adjusting to it and had read you can up the dosage each week if you want to. So, I have gone through 10 days using Albuterol and have not noticed a difference in either my weight or body fat percentage, nor do I feel any different. Is it too soon to see results?

I am 5'4" about 140 and about 25% bf. I used to be hardcore in shape but 4 years of college and now a year of grad school has taken me back a bit. I have a thicker build naturally, with no desire to be stick-thin but I carry all my extra weight in my hips and thighs and a little in my stomach. I eat healthy in general (occasionally I'll have a couple of drinks or have a day where I don't eat the greatest), and work out regularly but have always had a hard time losing weight no matter what I seem to do which is why I decided to use Albuterol. I feel frustrated and wonder if maybe I'm not doing something right?

Anything you all can tell me would be greatly appreciated!