T-Force fadogia ?

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What are people's feedback on this ?

I'm bumping up the caps from 3/ED to 6/ED.

So far I'm not too impressed with Fadogia.

G

4 is max dose and over 4 is over kill.

How long have you been using it?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It had an effect on my libido (positive) when I took T-Force for about a month. More aggression in the gym and a libido increase... I wasn't going for bulk or an all out cut, but more of a slight cut and change of routine.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Primal Male looks good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At label dose, I noticed mood improvement by the end of the first week, and most of the rest of the normal "high testosterone" sides by the next week. oily skin, acne, etc.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
At label dose, I noticed mood improvement by the end of the first week, and most of the rest of the normal "high testosterone" sides by the next week. oily skin, acne, etc.
Now introducing fadogia! "All the negative sides of high testosterone without the anabolic activity!"

haha. jk.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now introducing fadogia! "All the negative sides of high testosterone without the anabolic activity!"

haha. jk.
:D I had to just list the noticeable sides as I was taking way too much other stuff to really know how useful the t-force was in terms of muscle growth. all of it i had been taking for 3 weeks before I started t-force, so those changes were noticeable. plus I was still in that window of my first 6 months of heavy training so I was getting easy gains no matter what.

what a bunch of money I wasted back then.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think Matt has a moneyback policy if it doesn't increase your testosterone a certain amount of ng/dL.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've been on T-Force for about a week. I'll keep it at 4 caps/ED.

I noticed when I took Diesel Test (except for the 2040 version). I also has really good success with ActivaTe (the older version).

We'll see if anything pans out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been on T-Force for about a week. I'll keep it at 4 caps/ED.

I noticed when I took Diesel Test (except for the 2040 version). I also has really good success with ActivaTe (the older version).

We'll see if anything pans out
contact matt, found a thread on another board where a guy claims a lot of the caps were half full or less. weighed the contents out at 450mg, should have been 750. last i heard matt was looking into it and taking it seriously, he seems like a decent guy pm him your batch number.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The caps are white so it has not occured to me to open them up or weigh them. Generic Labz also had this problem as well before. I think I posted that somewhere. It is probably a manuf. problem or something.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The caps are white so it has not occured to me to open them up or weigh them. Generic Labz also had this problem as well before. I think I posted that somewhere. It is probably a manuf. problem or something.
absolutely! matt seemed kinda pissed off to hear about the manufacturing snafu. i didn't post this to punk out omega, just wanted to give you a heads-up.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
absolutely! matt seemed kinda pissed off to hear about the manufacturing snafu. i didn't post this to punk out omega, just wanted to give you a heads-up.
Supplier mix-ups freaking suck. Matt is right off to be pissed, and is probably holding a passive recall (again, not fun).

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed about the same.. My libido was through the roof within a few days, and other effects that are associated with elevated test, about a week later.

I think i respond exceptionally well to it. Going to be trying primal male forsure.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Reaper- Maybe drop ur DTH for a lil bit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Supplier mix-ups freaking suck. Matt is right off to be pissed, and is probably holding a passive recall (again, not fun).
last post he was on phone with manufacturer, bet that wasn't a pleasant conversation.:smite:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
companies should prob pull a few bottles and weigh caps themselves to double check.

i think im gonna start weighing caps now LOL

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How recent was the Omega T-Force recall ?

Is his name on here: custom_ ?

If so I'll PM him my lot number for my product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

no recall so far, last news i heard he was talking with manufacturer. i suggest you go to omega's site and contact them there. i heard matt's pm box is full. btw did you check how full your pills are?

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established

I tried the original Fadogia compound MyoGenX and got huge libido boost.

For some reason T-Force didnt do that for me.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
no recall so far, last news i heard he was talking with manufacturer. i suggest you go to omega's site and contact them there. i heard matt's pm box is full. btw did you check how full your pills are?

I pulled out 4 pills and they look full from what I can see. We have a scale at the office in our lab, but I'm not sure if weighing pills on them is a good idea. They'll think I'm pimpin' gear or something. Esp, since I work for the government. lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I pulled out 4 pills and they look full from what I can see. We have a scale at the office in our lab, but I'm not sure if weighing pills on them is a good idea. They'll think I'm pimpin' gear or something. Esp, since I work for the government. lol.
just tell them you are on a top secret assignment. L:lol:L

T

Tiny Man

Awards

It kind of sounded like they would all actually be within one run... which could be problematic. I have a bottle of it, and weighed out some of the caps - I found a few that fell short on content, but I haven't opened them yet (just isolated them from the rest). I've only got a resolution of .1g (100mg) unfortunately, as I don't trust many of the .01g resolution scales. Wait and see what he says for now, I guess.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i'll check for the lot number on the bottle sometime when i go home.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the thread is 'why i wont buy t-force again' in the supplement section at bb.com. btw matt seems to be a stand up guy, i think omega and palo alto have shown honesty and integrity do pay off. this is the kind of stuff this industry needs to see more of.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
eh, bb.com.

..........................figures.

bb.com has a lot of degenerates and people with mental instabilities I've noticed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
eh, bb.com.

..........................figures.

bb.com has a lot of degenerates and people with mental instabilities I've noticed.
you are right, but this thread is legit. i wouldn't have brought i up if matt hadn't conceded there was a real concern.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Having something like that happen isn't quite that big of a deal, underfilling caps.

but having the wrong ingredients like CEL/BCS M1,4-ADD and I'm sure some other stuff out there is even worse.

Generic Labz had a bunch of caps underfilled in one run of Cissus-Drol.

I can't remember what supplement it was that I bought awhile back, I think it was a multi-vitamin, anyways no one thinks to count their pills to make sure they are the right amount.

The bottle I had was 3 pills short.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Having something like that happen isn't quite that big of a deal, underfilling caps.

but having the wrong ingredients like CEL/BCS M1,4-ADD and I'm sure some other stuff out there is even worse.

Generic Labz had a bunch of caps underfilled in one run of Cissus-Drol.

I can't remember what supplement it was that I bought awhile back, I think it was a multi-vitamin, anyways no one thinks to count their pills to make sure they are the right amount.

The bottle I had was 3 pills short.
hey, you said you were thinking about upping dose to get more effect. just thought the possibility of underdosed caps was relevant to conversation. not trying to cause drama here just passing on information that might be helpfull.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lol, i checked one capsule and it was like half full.

I'm going to check the rest when I go home. This is b.s.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't see any batch number on the bottle. I bought this from nutraplanet.

It is pretty evident that the caps are not adequately filled. I can pinch the whole capsule and it completely caves in.

I thought it was kinda weird how many gelatin capsules were indented on the tops of the capsules, (caved in already).

Lol, boy am I oblivious.

.................Fu.cking great.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't see any batch number on the bottle. I bought this from nutraplanet.

It is pretty evident that the caps are not adequately filled. I can pinch the whole capsule and it completely caves in.

That sucks.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That sucks.

yeah this is the second time around this has occured to me.

.................................that was money well spent.

I need to get this bottle replaced ASAP.

the generic labz with cissus-drol had the same issue and now this.

Next thing I find out my vitamins are actually sugar pills...haha.

btw, I gotta get some of that VPX meltdown.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear it bro.. It blows because IMO it is such a solid product. Hopefully they make good on it.

Now you are making me want to go check the bottle i have unopened in my supp stash..lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yeah this is the second time around this has occured to me.

.................................that was money well spent.

I need to get this bottle replaced ASAP.

the generic labz with cissus-drol had the same issue and now this.

Next thing I find out my vitamins are actually sugar pills...haha.

btw, I gotta get some of that VPX meltdown.
Yeah man, it's time to start melting down.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear it bro.. It blows because IMO it is such a solid product. Hopefully they make good on it.

Now you are making me want to go check the bottle i have unopened in my supp stash..lol
if they replace it, it's all good. The caps are def. underdosed.

when you check it out. Look at the caps and give them a small squeeze. My easily flex and cave in. I've twised several caps open to see, and they are underfilled.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to crack the bottle open, count the pills, and weigh em.. See what i come up with. Ill squeeze them too, just to see the ratio of under filled, to filled.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
the first pill i squeezed, i basically folded the thing together on both sides. That's what made me go check the rest.

S

superstar

Awards
Thanks for this thread. I am almost finished my first bottle of t-force. I thought I was a non-responder to fadogia. I felt nothing from it. I just checked my remaining capsules. I can pinch them together easily - not sure if they are even 1/4 full. I had ruled out trying any other fadogia products based on this product. Now I hope they offer replacements to any of us who send back our bottles - because I would still like to see if fadogia works if the caps are fully dosed.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Seems like they have had a shltty run of the product. A member here PM'd me and told me that his bottle had 4 caps missing and they were underdosed.

Omega should probably get here on am.com and start doing something about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for this thread. I am almost finished my first bottle of t-force. I thought I was a non-responder to fadogia. I felt nothing from it. I just checked my remaining capsules. I can pinch them together easily - not sure if they are even 1/4 full. I had ruled out trying any other fadogia products based on this product. Now I hope they offer replacements to any of us who send back our bottles - because I would still like to see if fadogia works if the caps are fully dosed.
passing on useful info is what forums are supposed to be about. the owner of omega is offering refunds last i heard.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I thought it was kinda weird how many gelatin capsules were indented on the tops of the capsules, (caved in already).

Lol, boy am I oblivious.

I bought from a different retailer and noticed that some caps are underfilled but only maybe 15-20% of them. Of course I've already used half a bottle so who really knows as the heavier caps may have settled to the bottom. There is no lot number on mine either. Are you caps white? I'm jsut wondering if there were several runs or not. I guess if they had clear caps then it might have been detected earlier but who knows. I can understand if a bottle is missing a few caps as but if the caps are significantly underdosed then we have a problem. Maybe he'll give us another bottle of underdosed caps since I doubt he could sell them anyways. But Matpal is a great guy and I'm sure he'll fix the issue.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I had the white caps too. I looked all over the bottle and there isn't any lot number of any type. I bought mine from nutraplanet about 2 weeks ago.

90% of my caps were soft/underfilled.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I have a bottle on its way, has anyone had a bottle with full capsules? I will check mine as soon as it gets here and report back.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

Hey Reaper,

It has come to our attention that some bottles of T-Force may be mis-manufactuered from this last batch, namely some of the caps do not appeared to be filled to their supposed capacity.

If you fall into this situation, please contact the store you purchased it from and they will send you out a new bottle to compensate.

My sincere apologies for the mess.

Obviously we are not happy about this and are taking appropiate steps to make sure it does not happen again.