finally decided on a summer stack

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
finally made up my mind...what do you all think? goal is to lose fat, and increase muscle size and strength.

Epistane 30/30/30/30
MAN Scorch
flax seed oil
multi-b vitamin

support supps(protein, cycle support, liver support)

PCT:
Nolva
Inhibit-E
liver support
cycle support
IBE X-Lean
flax seed oil
maybe some creatine.

suggestions anyone?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice plan. But are you running Epistane for 4 months at 30mg a day? What's the 30/30/30/30?

I'd eliminate Inhibit-E from PCT. ATD will not help with recovery. Switch it with some Post Cycle Support and you're golden.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice plan. But are you running Epistane for 4 months at 30mg a day? What's the 30/30/30/30?

I'd eliminate Inhibit-E from PCT. ATD will not help with recovery. Switch it with some Post Cycle Support and you're golden.
the 30 thing means 30mgs a week...4 week cycle..sorry for confusion...are you talking about post cycle by IDS?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
the 30 thing means 30mgs a week...4 week cycle..sorry for confusion...are you talking about post cycle by IDS?
Oh... Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. You're thinking of Post Cycle Tabs by IDS.

4 weeks 'may' be a bit long for a Epi cycle... But then again, I've done dumber things. If you're not too worried about your organs, do it up and log it for us!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Oh... Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. You're thinking of Post Cycle Tabs by IDS.

4 weeks 'may' be a bit long for a Epi cycle... But then again, I've done dumber things. If you're not too worried about your organs, do it up and log it for us!
yea i did epistane for four weeks before. loved it. yea i was thinking of post cycle tabs. well if not inhibit-e, should i stick with 6-oxo which i always use? or go to novedex xt or formadrol extreme? post cycle support by AI does look good but i have had great success with 6-oxo..what you think?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yea i did epistane for four weeks before. loved it. yea i was thinking of post cycle tabs. well if not inhibit-e, should i stick with 6-oxo which i always use? or go to novedex xt or formadrol extreme? post cycle support by AI does look good but i have had great success with 6-oxo..what you think?
Hmmm... To be honest with you, I would try to sway you towards Nolvadex and Post Cycle Support (more powerful than you may think by looking at the ingredients being all natural)... but if it ain't broke don't fix it. If you've had great success with it in the past, do it up. Be sure to take your omega 3 fish oil, multi, and a lot of anti-oxidants.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... To be honest with you, I would try to sway you towards Nolvadex and Post Cycle Support (more powerful than you may think by looking at the ingredients being all natural)... but if it ain't broke don't fix it. If you've had great success with it in the past, do it up. Be sure to take your omega 3 fish oil, multi, and a lot of anti-oxidants.
yea the flax oil takes care of that...it has omega3,6, and 9. thanks alot for the help

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with it and have fun on it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I concur with dropping the Inhibit-E. ATD will further suppress the HTPA. I'd sub transdermal 6-oxo for it. It will help your recovery. Shoot for 150 -200 mg. per day trans and you'll like it!!:woohoo:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I concur with dropping the Inhibit-E. ATD will further suppress the HTPA. I'd sub transdermal 6-oxo for it. It will help your recovery. Shoot for 150 -200 mg. per day trans and you'll like it!!:woohoo:
yup thats what im doing. really looking forward to this. very anxious.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The 6-oxo is good stuff. Metacort by Dermabolics is a very decent PCT for light anabolic cycles. It has the 6-oxo and 7-oxo in the transdermal carrier. Good estrogen control and cortisol control.