Is Mass Fx Max A Ph

jds1978

Awards
Is It A Ph?does It Require Pct? Do I Have To Worry About Gyno? Just A Little Help On This Plz!!

jds1978

Awards
thanx..just ordered hyperdrolx2..seems like the 2 good well together...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanx..just ordered hyperdrolx2..seems like the 2 good well together...
these are gREAT together. I did only 1 HD per serving though. Both products have forskolin and could cause upset stomach. start at 3 per day and increase to 4 if you have no issues. I was also dosing FX at 2 per dose, 3 times per day (6 total). So i would take 2 FX and 1 HD 3 times per day.

Hope that helps.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
In a word... NO.
I wish I could sell ph's at work. Sales would go up a lot, cause I'd sell cycle support and pct stuff with it. Ummmmm....yeah.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
nope - also with note to pct. traditionally that is correct however there is a new school of thought out there about running an ai product after a test booster now forming. don't have an opinion on this myself yet however, hyperdrol following it may not be a bad idea.

jds1978

Awards
almost 30..lifting for 6yrs. have taken ph b4 like halodrol 50 and furazodrol but i dont want to take any ph due to the pct....just want to take a little something to give me a boost with minimal to no sides...seems like this might be the stuff to take!!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
almost 30..lifting for 6yrs. have taken ph b4 like halodrol 50 and furazodrol but i dont want to take any ph due to the pct....just want to take a little something to give me a boost with minimal to no sides...seems like this might be the stuff to take!!
Sure is.

jds1978

Awards
one more quesion...should i take the 2 supplements together or different times of the day?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
cant hurt to give it a try for a month then. just run it by itself, its starts to get expensive when you start stacking when really it should deliver on its own.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I find it to be a great marketing strategy when a supplement says, "this was designed to go with this... and this was designed to go with that... and that equals the ultimate synergy stack! Buy all 3 and save $10!"

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I find it to be a great marketing strategy when a supplement says, "this was designed to go with this... and this was designed to go with that... and that equals the ultimate synergy stack! Buy all 3 and save $10!"
thanks for your approval.......your comments really don't help here in this thread though! :whiner:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love it Macedaddy.

MassFX:
Stack with Hyperdrol, Superdrol-NG, Lean-FX, and/or 3-AD to create the most powerful stack legally available today.
I think it's a really good thing that you guys are helping the consumer choose good products that go together and work well. Seriously, it looks like one heck of a mega-monster.

Only thing is, even if you get it at Nutraplanet (lowest price) you'd still be paying atleast 220 bucks for it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn FOG - I've missed you bro! Welcome the fukc back man!

Ha-Ha!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn FOG - I've missed you bro! Welcome the fukc back man!

Ha-Ha!
Thanks Matthew! Good to be back Matthew! How's Axis Labs treating you?

Does Mace miss me as much as Matthew? :blink:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matthew! Good to be back Matthew! How's Axis Labs treating you?

Does Mace miss me as much as Matthew? :blink:
i miss your positive contributions to this forum, yes! :stick:

your snideness? no! :twisted:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i miss your positive contributions to this forum, yes! :stick:

your snideness? no! :twisted:
LOL. I'm just bustin' your chops. I have had good experiences with the products I've used by AX.