Wow...just wow...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
So I've been taking RPM for the past two weeks and been having great results with it. Great energy, great focus, no jitters.

Today I got my recent order from nutraplanet in, and as most of you can relate had that little kid on christmas feeling. "yay new supplements!!" So I took my rpm, and decided to throw in some white flood. I only took one scoop (half a serving) because I didn't want to get too crazy. I have to say I would rank today's workout in the top 10 of my life. I had a crazy intense workout, with enough drive and focus for a small nation. I just wanted to throw that out there, had great results with this combo!!

P.S. I should probably add that I was sent home early from work after arguing with a manager about some BOGUS bullsh*t, so needless to say I was pretty steamed and ready to hit the gym anyways, but I still think the white flood/rpm was awesome...
:bb3:

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
BTW I just wanted to add this...I have watermelon Xtend and Electric Lemonade White Flood(isn't that the only flavor??). The initial taste of mixing these is delicious, but leaves a horrid aftertaste lol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Buddy! Wait until you try RPM + Drive ....oh my good Lord!

*Note To Self* Don't ever use Google Image Search with safesearch off and type in rippling muscles :nono:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
*Note To Self* Don't ever use Google Image Search with safesearch off and type in rippling muscles :nono:
Amen brotha. Enough to bring a grown man to tears

(mashed, post "searched-google-for-muscle-men-without-safesearch")

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear NP ~ let us know how the rest of your stack goes.

Neo~ I just put in muscular google "safe" off for a school powerpoint. Stuff was horrid! For the love of god no one else do it!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I've been taking RPM for the past two weeks and been having great results with it. Great energy, great focus, no jitters.

Today I got my recent order from nutraplanet in, and as most of you can relate had that little kid on christmas feeling. "yay new supplements!!" So I took my rpm, and decided to throw in some white flood. I only took one scoop (half a serving) because I didn't want to get too crazy. I have to say I would rank today's workout in the top 10 of my life. I had a crazy intense workout, with enough drive and focus for a small nation. I just wanted to throw that out there, had great results with this combo!!

P.S. I should probably add that I was sent home early from work after arguing with a manager about some BOGUS bullsh*t, so needless to say I was pretty steamed and ready to hit the gym anyways, but I still think the white flood/rpm was awesome...
:bb3:
Interesting so take in only on the weekends or when not at work...lol. Nice combo I like Rpm

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established

Neo~ I just put in muscular google "safe" off for a school powerpoint. Stuff was horrid! For the love of god no one else do it!
damnit man, did dawson crying not give you enough of a hint!:blink:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
damnit man, did dawson crying not give you enough of a hint!:blink:
Lol man I worded that wrong, it was a while back but the images are still burned into the back of my mind. I would head to the warning of Dawson crying if I had never done it ahah.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established

For sure man, I'm pumped about the stack...I start cutting next week. It shall be tough.
As for the google searches I will definately stay far far away lol...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established

RPM and Drive is definately going to be making an appearance in my supplement drawer LOL Can't wait...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Love RPM and Drive combo.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive ran rpm with white flood way back when white flood first came out

insane pumps

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

QUOTE]

So if he takes the Drive/RPM stack he is going to turn a flaming homosexual that likes to stick it to his "Tiger"????