new ragnarok?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im wanting to place an order soon and i want to get some more ragnarok, but i want to try the new and improved flavors because i don't like the one i have and it doesn't mix good at all. So when does the new stuff come out?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Crushing Punch is out now, and its amazing....i think the others will be very soon too.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
honestly amazing. Mixed very well, punch is so good tasting i sipped on it cause it was enjoyable.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
cool then i'll just order a couple tubs of that

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend the new Blue Razz, the melon wasn't my favourite and the crushing punch was better than melon but not as good as the blue razz.

As far as mixability goes, it's pretty good although I always end up with a few grains at the bottom, although it's not much at all.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend the new Blue Razz, the melon wasn't my favourite and the crushing punch was better than melon but not as good as the blue razz.

As far as mixability goes, it's pretty good although I always end up with a few grains at the bottom, although it's not much at all.
yum..im getting a blue raz and a punch....cant wait!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i want something that mixes better, i don't have to have something that tastes great(if would be nice if it did though) so i think i will go with crushing punch

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i want something that mixes better, i don't have to have something that tastes great(if would be nice if it did though) so i think i will go with crushing punch

thats actually my least favorite flavor i def wait and pick up the new blue raz, so good you can drink all day!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im wanting place an order soon i can probably hold off for a week tops i want free shipping so i want to place my order all at once. i hope its out by then

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
im wanting place an order soon i can probably hold off for a week tops i want free shipping so i want to place my order all at once. i hope its out by then
yea Mst already sent me the new flavors (I was a product tester), and there fantastic like I said the other flavors whooped crushing punch in a taste contest!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im wanting to place an order soon and i want to get some more ragnarok, but i want to try the new and improved flavors because i don't like the one i have and it doesn't mix good at all. So when does the new stuff come out?
Matt told me they would be in stock next week!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
next week! i guess ill hold off on my order then. thanks man

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Def do so!! And I'd love a pm form you on your thoughts once you try the new blue raz...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i took 3 scoops of the old stuff today and i felt all spracked out man, not jittery though. it was great!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i took 3 scoops of the old stuff today and i felt all spracked out man, not jittery though. it was great!
lol I actually never went 3 scoops with the new... 2 scoops with 6-8 grams beta alanine is freaking intense!!!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i seem to have a really high tolerance with things like this. 1 isn't nearly enough and 2 gives me a descent amount of energy, but 3 hits me just right

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im going to be ordering some purple wrath so i will be reducing my dosage then

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
just alot of caffeine bro.....maybe take a lil break off of stims for a bit to help that....

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
yeah i saw that, might be something i should look into

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
You may want to look into some Reset AD also.
As for the grittyness all the products have been milled finer since the original. PM me any questions anytime. I don't make it over here very often.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You may want to look into some Reset AD also.
As for the grittyness all the products have been milled finer since the original. PM me any questions anytime. I don't make it over here very often.
yea i was actually gonna recommend Reset Ad def seems like it would help you in your situation...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i think reset would do me alot of good because i get horrible sleep also, so this would help me in multiple ways. and maybe i won't have to get all doped up on sleeping pills to get a half-way descent nights rest

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
i think reset would do me alot of good because i get horrible sleep also, so this would help me in multiple ways. and maybe i won't have to get all doped up on sleeping pills to get a half-way descent nights rest
You sound like me :D I am going to pick me some Reset AD up also.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i think i am going to also, along with some stims to go with it.lol