VPX Meltdown new formula: Feels promising

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have had some extensive experience when it comes to stimulants and have used (off the top of my head):

Hot Rox (old formula and Extreme)
Tight
Lipo 6 (with and without ephedra)
Thermal Rage
Venom (old and new)
Stimulant X
Stacker 2, Stacker 3, Yellow Jackets, Yellow Subs
ThyroSlim
Zantrex 3
MHP Takeoff
Methyl Ripped
E/C/A stack, E/C/Y stack
.... many others. I think the point has been made, now I'm beating a dead horse. lol.

I have been diagnosed with atypical depression and ADHD by several psychologists, psychiatrists, and social workers (there are some good ones, yes). At first I was very oppositional to the diagnosis and would deny it without even taking the time to research the criteria and different subtypes. After some time on a terrible substance (methamphetamine) and some reflection on the diagnosis in retrospect to my life after age 9, I've come to terms with and owned up to my condition.

Granted there is no 100% way to know that one has a certain psychological disorder (even if he/she matches most of the symptom criteria), I've travelled a long, hard road not knowing what the hell or who the hell is stopping me from having a good life... I realized that it's me that's stopping myself, but it's also a predisposed condition. I'm not responsible for it, but I am responsible for it's treatment.

While I understand that it is not a wise choice to try and remedy a disorder using illegal substances, unsupervised medicine, or certain 'dietary substances', I got to the point when I'd try anything within certain reason to give myself a boost out of the depression.

Anyhow, long story short... I remembered using the old Meltdown formula by VPX (got it for free from my buddy at the Vitamin Shoppe) and I used it at 2 caps morning and 1-2 caps afternoon and actually used it for an extended amount of time (not recommended). It was the 1 'thermo' that actually calmed down my anxiety and allowed me to function with smooth, all day energy.

I read some forums and user reviews on the new Meltdown and decided to give it a shot.

Today is my first day using it. I must say that I'm impressed thus far. I dosed 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps early afternoon. I felt more focused, a little more motivation (slight but noticable), my untamed appetite became manageable, my mood was elevated, and I became more concerned with living in the moment other than sitting around being consumed by anxiety and distraction. The energy had a smooth onset of action, yet didn't take forever to get started. It took 20 minutes to 'feel it' and lasts for hours. It's 9:00pm now and I can't even really feel it tapering off, but it is! It's really smooth. My appetite is still under control, my mood is still good, but I'm not tweaked out like some stims leave you feeling. Most other stims leave me feeling burnt out, crashed, tweaked, or let down when they wear off...

My mealplan today was:

10:00AM - 2 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces of 8 grain toast

2:00PM - Fire Roasted chicken, asparagus

5:00PM - Salad, 2 hardboiled eggs, small protein shake

7:00PM - Chicken, asparagus

I feel I can go home now and eat maybe one more chicken and some veggies and almonds, then go to sleep.

Dunno if this inspires anyone looking for a good energy supp/fatburner, but WITH MY EXPERIENCE...

VPX Meltdown is the one supplement that lives up to all of it's claims (minus the fatburning, too soon to tell) and exceeds my expectations.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had some extensive experience when it comes to stimulants and have used (off the top of my head):

Tight
Thermal Rage
Venom (old and new)
Stimulant X
ThyroSlim
Zantrex 3
MHP Takeoff
Methyl Ripped
E/C/A stack, E/C/Y stack
.... many others. I think the point has been made, now I'm beating a dead horse. lol.

I have been diagnosed with atypical depression and ADHD by several psychologists, psychiatrists, and social workers (there are some good ones, yes). At first I was very oppositional to the diagnosis and would deny it without even taking the time to research the criteria and different subtypes. After some time on a terrible substance (methamphetamine) and some reflection on the diagnosis in retrospect to my life after age 9, I've come to terms with and owned up to my condition.

Granted there is no 100% way to know that one has a certain psychological disorder (even if he/she matches most of the symptom criteria), I've travelled a long, hard road not knowing what the hell or who the hell is stopping me from having a good life... I realized that it's me that's stopping myself, but it's also a predisposed condition. I'm not responsible for it, but I am responsible for it's treatment.

While I understand that it is not a wise choice to try and remedy a disorder using illegal substances, unsupervised medicine, or certain 'dietary substances', I got to the point when I'd try anything within certain reason to give myself a boost out of the depression.

Anyhow, long story short... I remembered using the old Meltdown formula by VPX (got it for free from my buddy at the Vitamin Shoppe) and I used it at 2 caps morning and 1-2 caps afternoon and actually used it for an extended amount of time (not recommended). It was the 1 'thermo' that actually calmed down my anxiety and allowed me to function with smooth, all day energy.

I read some forums and user reviews on the new Meltdown and decided to give it a shot.

Today is my first day using it. I must say that I'm impressed thus far. I dosed 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps early afternoon. I felt more focused, a little more motivation (slight but noticable), my untamed appetite became manageable, my mood was elevated, and I became more concerned with living in the moment other than sitting around being consumed by anxiety and distraction. The energy had a smooth onset of action, yet didn't take forever to get started. It took 20 minutes to 'feel it' and lasts for hours. It's 9:00pm now and I can't even really feel it tapering off, but it is! It's really smooth. My appetite is still under control, my mood is still good, but I'm not tweaked out like some stims leave you feeling. Most other stims leave me feeling burnt out, crashed, tweaked, or let down when they wear off...

My mealplan today was:

I feel I can go home now and eat maybe one more chicken and some veggies and almonds, then go to sleep.

Dunno if this inspires anyone looking for a good energy supp/fatburner, but WITH MY EXPERIENCE...

VPX Meltdown is the one supplement that lives up to all of it's claims (minus the fatburning, too soon to tell) and exceeds my expectations.

Clebutrex, I think it was called was the best thermo/energy supplement I had ever used. It was made by VPX, even though I really despise that company.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Clebutrex, I think it was called was the best thermo/energy supplement I had ever used. It was made by VPX, even though I really despise that company.
I hear ya. I've heard GREAT things on Clenbutrx (or however it's spelled). I don't like the price of VPX supps and the price alone scares away a number of people. I don't know 'enough' about methylating and esterfying certain compounds, however, I do know that there are some stuff popping into the industry that is merely some ancient ingredient with an ester or methyl attachment... VPX tends to esterfy a lot of debatable things.

I must say though, I experience nothing but horror with caffeine. I think caffeine should be controlled as much as booze. In my opinion, it makes morning commuters extremely irritable, it has a crash that leaves you worse than you were without it, it has some sickening withdrawal symptoms if taken long enough, and a few others. I take back the 'controlled statement', but I do believe that too many substances rape people with faulty labels and too much caffeine from different sources, or unspecified amounts in proprietary blends.

...The energy I feel is from the other stuff in the formula and my serving has 150 mg of caffeine, which isn't much compared to the others out there.

I can not attest to every product by VPX, but as far as Meltdown, I like the way it makes me feel AND I like the lack of things that it doesn't make me feel.

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
Sup Force!
I too have tried the new VPX meltdown and do feel the appetite department is down and yohimbine is always nice to me down south. :D

and yes, WELCOME BACK!!! I too was getting worried along with other members here but figured what had happened. So your working out is getting back in order? Fn' RIPPED BABY!!! :bb3:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to let u know 8 grain bread probably isnt whole wheat. Never seen 8 grain but i know my local grocery store sells "7 grain" bread and its just white bread with some grains thrown in to make it look like whole wheat...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4 or 5 of us had a running review/log on another board, all of us liked meltdown.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
edit - il leave that alone.

good luck FOG....glad to see you around again bro.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
When I was at the gym about a month or so ago, I remember I saw a girl walking around with really tight low cut pants. It said 'Redline' on them.

She was probably a local or area expo girl or something. I didn't put 2 and 2 together when I saw that.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of this I am going to try in the future. Wonder how it would work stacked with ephed?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Haha. What's going on Pat? Good to see you too.

Thanks for the support PaloAltoLabs! I'll opt for some Reset AD pretty soon... I can almost feel it.

Reaper, always look forward to your avatars. This is the funniest by far!

Warbird, unfortunately I'm living at home with the parents once again and although I did ask my mom to look on the back and get anything that doesn't have enriched wheat flour as the main ingredient, I don't feel like hitting her with a stick over it. lol. I will eat it if it tastes good and is wholesome ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of this I am going to try in the future. Wonder how it would work stacked with ephed?
I wouldn't... but that's just my chemistry. WAY to high norepinephrine IMO. You'd be better off stacking with propylhexedrine (half a benzedrex inhaler capped). LOL. Propyl raises dopamine primarily.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Propylhexedrine was marketed under a diet pill called Eventin. Not sure if it's still around, but it's actions are more potent than the E/C stack.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive gone thru 2 bottles of this stuff and i LOVE it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you rate it for:

Energy?
Fatloss?
Mood?
Sides?
Tolerance?
Energy: Nice, i hate the dirty feeling, yet this is nice
Fatloss: One of the best out there, i was quit impressed
Mood: Amazing, i have horrible hunger and carb cravings, this product made it possible to stay on my diet with no problems.
Side: I really cant think of any that arent tolerable
Tolerance: I took the dose up pretty high, i beleive 6-8 caps a day and it just kept getting better and better for me.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Energy: Nice, i hate the dirty feeling, yet this is nice
Fatloss: One of the best out there, i was quit impressed
Mood: Amazing, i have horrible hunger and carb cravings, this product made it possible to stay on my diet with no problems.
Side: I really cant think of any that arent tolerable
Tolerance: I took the dose up pretty high, i beleive 6-8 caps a day and it just kept getting better and better for me.
curious, have you tried reloaded (levi), sorry for hijack FOG

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actualy have about half a bottle here that i used to keep fat at bay during a bulk/crappy eating escapade :lol: . Havnt given it a full run during a cut yet though.

I seem to respond extremely well to TTA which i beleive is why i can drop fat so quickly with it and why i had such a great experience with meltdown.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
lol, no need to apologize for the hijack. I like to hear what people say about different thermo/energy supplements.

Only reason I tried this was because I used the previous formula with MUCH success and completely void of any and all possible sides. I was actually in a very calm, focused, and positive state for the entire day/night and my sleep wasn't hindered.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good stuff guys...

tta huh, may have to give it a try, i did respond very well to DCP which has tta also.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
good stuff guys...

tta huh, may have to give it a try, i did respond very well to DCP which has tta also.
Not just ANY tta ;) It's METHYL tta! I'm sure that there is some merit to donating a methyl group onto TTA... I do agree as well that somethings are methylated for no damn reason at all except to look more intriguing on the label.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, no need to apologize for the hijack. I like to hear what people say about different thermo/energy supplements.

Only reason I tried this was because I used the previous formula with MUCH success and completely void of any and all possible sides. I was actually in a very calm, focused, and positive state for the entire day/night and my sleep wasn't hindered.
Exactly how i felt on it!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
methyl everything...its marketing bro, but whatever works for them.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Exactly how i felt on it!
Hahaha. My folks are telling me, "see Kyle, you don't need any medicine. You're starting to really come full circle!"

I've almost reached the point where I say to myself, "I'm 25 years old and where am I? Back at home. This has got to change."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha. My folks are telling me, "see Kyle, you don't need any medicine. You're starting to really come full circle!"

I've almost reached the point where I say to myself, "I'm 25 years old and where am I? Back at home. This has got to change."
haha, my sister is 52 and our mom just moved in with her. see what you have to look forward to. lol.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Tight
Thermal Rage
Venom (old and new)
Stimulant X
ThyroSlim
Zantrex 3
MHP Takeoff
Methyl Ripped
E/C/A stack, E/C/Y stack

My mealplan today was:

Interesting. I've got 15 or so sample packets of this stuff from the arnold and I've yet to try it. I'm quite the stimulant junkie myself, so I'll have to give this one a shot.

You ever try the redline capsules? I'd assumed that this formula was similar but after looking it over again it appears quite unique.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've been interested in this as well. Also too the new AMP2 by ErgoPharm. Will be checking this out to see how it works for you.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I've got 15 or so sample packets of this stuff from the arnold and I've yet to try it. I'm quite the stimulant junkie myself, so I'll have to give this one a shot.

You ever try the redline capsules? I'd assumed that this formula was similar but after looking it over again it appears quite unique.
Hey there Quigs. I love this stuff. I took an adderall XR 30mg today and prefer Meltdown over it. The focus is nice. The mood is unbeatable. It's just right (I found 2 and 2 is best for me). And late at night, I slowly wind down... when I want sleep, it's lights out and no problem.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Nice comeback FOG, whoda thunk that new vpx was gonna do you so well. Man I would like to try this now.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all the methyls in the formula scared me away from it......not sure if all that stuff SHOULD be methylated........lol

Interested to see your results FOG! :thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya. I've heard GREAT things on Clenbutrx (or however it's spelled). I don't like the price of VPX supps and the price alone scares away a number of people. I don't know 'enough' about methylating and esterfying certain compounds, however, I do know that there are some stuff popping into the industry that is merely some ancient ingredient with an ester or methyl attachment... VPX tends to esterfy a lot of debatable things.

I must say though, I experience nothing but horror with caffeine. I think caffeine should be controlled as much as booze. In my opinion, it makes morning commuters extremely irritable, it has a crash that leaves you worse than you were without it, it has some sickening withdrawal symptoms if taken long enough, and a few others. I take back the 'controlled statement', but I do believe that too many substances rape people with faulty labels and too much caffeine from different sources, or unspecified amounts in proprietary blends.

...The energy I feel is from the other stuff in the formula and my serving has 150 mg of caffeine, which isn't much compared to the others out there.

I can not attest to every product by VPX, but as far as Meltdown, I like the way it makes me feel AND I like the lack of things that it doesn't make me feel.

I agree with you about caffiene being added from tons of different sources to various products. What especially bothered me is when companies started adding caffiene to their "NO" type products. It has been discussed before but nothing much came of it. Why add a VasoConstictor, to a Vasolator product?. That trend seems to have started with yes the kiddies all time favorite supplement juice -NO XPLODE. Then kiddies would say things like - "It works cause I have energy!"....Gee could it be from all the caffiene in the product?. Sorry to get off topic.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Hey guys
I'm a newbie to the site.
I plan on starting the meldown towards the end of the month, curently doing a cleanse so right after that. So far my your comments, I'm looking forward to getting started on it.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hey there Quigs. I love this stuff. I took an adderall XR 30mg today and prefer Meltdown over it. The focus is nice. The mood is unbeatable. It's just right (I found 2 and 2 is best for me). And late at night, I slowly wind down... when I want sleep, it's lights out and no problem.
That's impressive. I'm a huge adderall fan. 200mg of caffeine + 15mg of the instant addy is about as good as it gets. IMO, focalin is even better.

If meltdown can compete with this though, then its a winner in my book.

I'm gonna go take 2 caps right now...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
all the methyls in the formula scared me away from it......not sure if all that stuff SHOULD be methylated........lol

Interested to see your results FOG! :thumbsup:
I agree as well about the curiosity of adding a methyl group to all of those things. As far as what I can tell is that everything is just so damn smooth and steady...

This damned Adderall XR 30mg tab has an initial release which gives a short burst of euphoria, followed by a comedown, followed by a period of focus, followed by a lame and tweaked feeling.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Back on Meltdown tomorrow.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Force, after what you have been through I think you should try and cut stimulants out of your life. Not trying to be an ass, just looking out for you.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I agree as well about the curiosity of adding a methyl group to all of those things. As far as what I can tell is that everything is just so damn smooth and steady...

This damned Adderall XR 30mg tab has an initial release which gives a short burst of euphoria, followed by a comedown, followed by a period of focus, followed by a lame and tweaked feeling.
I have noticed the same thing. I hated the XR as I felt likeI was either rushing or crashing. I much prefer the instant release. Based upon your recommendation I am going to have to try out Meltdown.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone, I agree with you in many respects. It's probably not the best choice, however, there comes a point when the appetite for junk food is so out of control that I eat and crash all day long and the will to workout is so low that I do one set, get out of breath, and sit down on the couch... I'll do anything within reason to give a better quality of life. Self-esteem and confidence has become so low that I can not even look women in the eye when I talk to them.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed the same thing. I hated the XR as I felt likeI was either rushing or crashing. I much prefer the instant release. Based upon your recommendation I am going to have to try out Meltdown.
Yeah, the XR really sucks IMO. Rather have the dextro isomer of any of the medicines for the therapeudic effects and not the peripheral side effects. Dexmethylphenidate (focalin) or dextroamphetamine(dexadrine) are the smoothest of the prescription stimulants.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I gave meltdown a shot yesterday and thought it was quite good. I didn't find it as effective as adderall however and it wasn't even in the same ballpark as focalin. For an OTC stimulant though, it was certainly top notch.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
FOG-

Do you still use Relora ? I'm thinking about giving that a try.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
FOG-

Do you still use Relora ? I'm thinking about giving that a try.
I haven't used Relora in a while... It worked good until things got REALLY bad and I was at my pinnacle with supplements, etc. Love Relora.

I did a lot of research on dexmethylphenidate (focalin) and it looks QUITE good. Maybe better than dextroamphetamine. Can you PM me and tell me all you can about your experiences with focalin? Thanks!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I personally find VPX Meltdown to be much better and more stable than the 'crazy train' ride of Adderall XR. Adderall is considered by many to be somewhat of a dirty compound (very scattered as far as efficacy).

I would eventually like to take a couple supplements again, but I think for now, I better get my head fixed! I like the sound of an ultimate MST stack: MVP-365, ZMK, Somnidren (5 days a week), Ragnarok (caffeine free), and Carnage

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just added that up as far as Nutraplanet's pricing goes... only 110 bucks for all that? Damn. Hahaha, that's too good to be true!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ok... I figured it out... nice. Finally, I think I've got it down.

1 cap VPX Meltdown
750mg cap DL-Phenylalanine
500mg cap Taurine
B-complex Sublingual
2 caps of a thyroid booster supp (yielding 250mg tyrosine)

I feel a smooth sense of ultimate focus, motivation, natural energy, great mood.

I'm definitely considering getting the MST stack:

MVP-365
ZMK
Somnidren (weekdays only)
Ragnarok (weekdays only)
Carnage
Cordygen 5

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
are you going to throw in an anabolic in there ?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
are you going to throw in an anabolic in there ?
lol... To be honest I don't know, don't think so... I'm really addicted to the suppies, but I think I would do 'Stoked' (aka Post Cycle Support) by Anabolic Innovations...

I think I'm done for while with the prohormones/designer steroids... If I did, I'd probably only do a 3 weeker of Propadrol @ 90mg by itself, then Post Cycle Support...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This product is working really well so far. I did a glycogen depletion yesterday and I'm going to eat strict for the next 3 weeks to drop some serious fat. 4 meals of 6-8oz chicken and a roasted vegetable of choice and 1 protein shake per day. I'm curious to see how good this product really is at aiding in some major fatloss while keeping the mood and appetite stable.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Have you used ErgoPharm's AMP (original) before ? I just started using that right now.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Have you used ErgoPharm's AMP (original) before ? I just started using that right now.
Yeah, I used it a couple years ago, however, I can't give a proper analysis of it due to some underlying circumstances that I was saturated in. I was under a lot of stress and my adrenals and thyroid were both very 'innept'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 2
Supplements 11
Supplements 1
Stallion83 Supplements 6