what natural supplement to use on a cut?

adil

Awards
Hello all.

I am planning an 8-week 'cut' very soon and was wondering which products I could utilise to help me maintain my strength/size (strength is more important).

It's either;

8 weeks of hyperdrol x2

8 weeks of cissus-drol

8 weeks of Drive + RPM pre-workout

Any input would be greatly appreciated, especially from those who have used one of the above products on a 'cut'.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever stack you choose should also include 20-25g of BCAA

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
*ignore this post, friend signed on my account and posted that*

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Not really that isn't considered a (natural supplement) as it has an active steroid it.

adil

Awards
as above....h-drol is a derivative of tbol

need something natty

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
as above....h-drol is a derivative of tbol

need something natty

reps to you.

Its not every day that people "refuse" steroids :lol:

Every person on the board now who just starts out just wants a steroid to add mass. Poor training/diet, doesnt matter they just want the most hardcore steroid to put on mass. props to you :)

I guess their are still good people out there.

As for recommendations in supplements, I would recommend you try Drive. I took that on a bulk. I stacked it with X-Factor. Drive at 6 caps per day leaned me out pretty nicely while on a bulk. Its some good stuff :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
oh you can also try something like leviathan reloaded. I used that on a bulk a long time ago. I tried to "lean" bulk. I had to cut it out cause it was causing too much fat loss. :p

I tried the O.G version. The new reloaded one is supposed to be better. If it is then your in for a treat. Try to cut naturally first however. When you get a sticky point, then use the LR.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good thoughts by cellar....i will throw in my recommendation for DCP by RPN i had great results on my cut with it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin is a must along with a ppar-alpha agonist (TTA or SesaThin). A good test booster such as Nettle Extract or Testofen would also help with positive nitrogen balance and nutrient repartitioning.

adil

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions, thanks people.

Cellardude - thanks for the reps. I agree, people are jumping onto roids far to early. They think that the OTC DS' are not real steroids.....they are only fooling themselves:nono:

I'm the type of person who gains fat even looking at a burger. So I'm looking for any aid that works TBH

I usually hit a 'wall' 6 weeks into my 'cut' and it is here i will look to add some sort of thermogenic (prob ECA). I always lose strength when trying to lose weight......and I need to counteract this. Although many often note a leaning out effect on hyperdrol/drive etc, I doubt I will

So I should take an extra ~20g BCAA everyday. 5g per sitting, in between meals?

Oh yeh, my stats;

Training: 4-5 years
Weight: 115kg
bf%: Unknown.....around 25%
Big 3 (5 reps): bench - 130kg, deadlift - 180kg, Squat - 180kg

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your diet like in terms of Macro breakdown? Just wondering as different supplements fair better in different diet environments.

I can vouch for RPM, most definitely. If only for the mood elevation properties alone.

adil

Awards
Because i am Currently at University (in the UK). I haven't got the best diet

On a typical non training day;

Wake; 20g whey

30 mins later; 3 whole eggs and an MRP

3 hours later; Fish in tortilla wrap with mayo and salad

3 hours later; Some sort of meat with some wholemeal bread

2 hours later; Protein shake in milk

2 hours later; some sort of meat with some wholemeal bread

2 hours later; 3 pieces of fruit with some peanuts

2 hours later; MRP (before bed)