Suplements for Recomp? - AnabolicMinds.com

Suplements for Recomp?

1. New Member

Suplements for Recomp?

In two weeks, I'm going to stop my weight-loss program and start doing some recomp. I'm about to re-order some CLA so I figure I'll get some recomp supplements while I'm @ it.

I don't need anything special. I also already have creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine in my cart.

Any other suggestions?

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That sounds like a very good start. I would add in only one more supplement and not complicate things too much. Personally i love AP for anything and it has worked great for recomp, x-factor is another great recomp supplement that i had great results with. Although i have not used it before a supplement with Forskolin in it should provide great recomp...something like drive for example
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by C0rk View Post
    In two weeks, I'm going to stop my weight-loss program and start doing some recomp. I'm about to re-order some CLA so I figure I'll get some recomp supplements while I'm @ it.

I don't need anything special. I also already have creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine in my cart.

Any other suggestions?
    I have read a lot of posts of people using DRIVE from AN for recomp. I have not used it but there is a lot of positive feedback on it.

I am currently loging 11oxo @ the recommended dosage and it is working very well. You can check it out if you want 11oxo log

PS
    I loved the stack of creatine/beta-alanine. If you don't need anything special that will work pretty good. You need to take beta-alanine for a couple weeks before it raises you carnosine levels though, but it does work very well.
    •   

4. New Member

Yeah, I don't want to be a supplement junky, haha. I'm just looking for anything that's a no-brainer that I might be missing. I know 95% of my gains are going to be diet/training, but creatine/beta-alanine seem like no brainers and are cheap. Honestly, one of the other reasons I want to buy some are because I don't want to buy $10 worth of CLA and spend $6 on shipping, haha.

I'm kind of a noob when it comes to supplements. Can you write out what supplements "Drive" and "AP" are?

Also, what about BCAA's?
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes the BA and Creatine combo is great and i think its good you are not looking to add a ton of supplements. AP=Anabolic Pump by USPLabs and Drive is by Applied Nutriceuticals.

I do not think BCAA's would be "necessary" but they are a very nice addition. Added with BA, creatine, and CLA you already have a great stack. You should do great with that alone if you choose not too add anything else, just make sure you have multi and fish oil.
    PES Representative
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Yes the BA and Creatine combo is great and i think its good you are not looking to add a ton of supplements..
    I agree. The Creatine/BA combo worked well for me and is relatively cheap. Really a great stack IMO. I hope you are ready for the tingles the BA is going to give you though. Some people love it while it turns others off to it. I Personally loved it. It let me know it was working. I had the tingling sensation even at a low dose(2 grams). I used 4 grams a day split up pre and post workout.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Yellow Gold. its really good for a recomp and cheaper and longer lasting than AP, worth every penny
  8. Advanced Member

Forskolin
  9. New Member

Thanks for all the feedback.

I think I'm going to stick with the basics right now...Creatine, B-A, and BCAA, to go along with my Fish Oil, CLA, and Multi. (I don't consider these last 3 supplements cuz I'll probably take them forever.)

Perhaps when I plateau it'll be time to dabble in the more confusing stuff, haha.
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by C0rk View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback.

I think I'm going to stick with the basics right now...Creatine, B-A, and BCAA, to go along with my Fish Oil, CLA, and Multi. (I don't consider these last 3 supplements cuz I'll probably take them forever.)

Perhaps when I plateau it'll be time to dabble in the more confusing stuff, haha.
    Great decision keeping it simple is always the best way to go and only add when you get stuck. Repped for thinking reasonably
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Possible Recomp?
    By DKZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 10:09 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 03:23 AM
  3. Best Way to stack the suplements i have on hand