Body Fortress Whey Protein

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
Picked up a tub at Walmart.

I've used some before but with this tub it looks like they redesigned the formula or whatever. It now has 26g's of protein per scoop instead of 23g's.

but the reason i started a thread was to ask if anybody knew what the white crystal like things are that are scattered throughout? the last tub i got didn't have them.

Its chocolate flavor.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed that also. Sad day when protein prices are up so high you start buying it at walmart.
bump on any info.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I buy this stuff too bcse I am a cheap-buns. I noticed that they now include creatine in the ingredients. Could that be the white crystals? I've got the vanilla so I can't see it.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
:think::toofunny: nah, the price would be up if it were meth :icon_lol:

JDF

Awards
  • Established
If they're outsourcing the protein manufacturing to china could it be lead chips?:fool2:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
If they're outsourcing the protein manufacturing to china could it be lead chips?:fool2:
haha lol wouldnt be surprised :toofunny: with there "Cheaper is better" motto

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
The question was asked before on another site and it was determined to be creatine.

I'm on the Body Fortress wagon now out of neccesity too. :(

But I got lucky...a local grocery had it on sale for $9.99 and I got 6 tubs...sales over and it's now $19.99.

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
well which do yall think would be better?

walmarts body fortress or sams club's eas?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
i prefer body fortress. I think it tastes better than EAS and plus it has more protein per scoop

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i prefer body fortress. I think it tastes better than EAS and plus it has more protein per scoop
well personally eas is better quality in all honesty I wouldnt buy either but if pressed I feel much more comfortable with EAS....

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
buy in bulk instead

If you buy protein in bulk it is cheaper than body fortress @ walmart. I know this because I once used it because I thought it was cheap, but choking it down was a workout in itself. $13 for 2 pounds sounds good. However I now get 5 pounds of 100% Whey for $30 dollars after tax. Its a little cheaper in the long run and doesn't taste as bad as the body fortress walmart sells. You just have to shop around.

tegman

Awards
Body fortress is a division of Natures Bounty...one of the largets vitamin manu in the country...it's the same stuff that you get at Vitamin World stores around the country....I used to work there as an Assistant Mgr years ago...and we would get in the same exact products as
vitamin worlds house brand labled Body Fortress often back then....in my opinion there stuff is pretty good quality..I have used it extensivly..vit worlds...whey protien that is $16.99 for 2lbs on sale now is good stuff!!!! it's pretty much the same as Desiegner protien....and it's 94% lact free which is good since i'm lact intolerant....