Where in the hell can i find some Rebound Reloaded?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
:(I was wondering if anybody knew where i could find some Rebound Reloaded? Or at least something comparable to it. It seems like they took it off and didn't have a replacement for it. Why is it always the good ones that die young. Boo-hoo

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
you can't have the bottles I'm hoarding.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
It seems like that. You musta bought it out everywhere.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Unfortunately I haven't seen anywhere to pick some up.

You could always pick up some Hyperdrol2X and use half a dose. You'll miss out on the White Button, but you will get the bromo (Granted, I'm not sure what their isomer ratio of A:B is).

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've been looking everywhere. There were a couple websites that, I guess don't update their sites and said they still had it. So I e-mailed them to ask if they still had in stock. No reply..no reply. So I said F*** it and ordered some. Don't you know as soon as I order I get the e-mail saying"no sorry we're out of stock". I wanna say my persistance paid off tho'. I did find a site. I called to make sure they had it still had it and "yes sir we have it in stock". The only problem it sounded like the girl was about 15. I just hope she's good at her job. But I guess we'll find out as it should be on it's way. Hoping. crossing fingers, toes, all that.:thumbsup:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've been looking everywhere. There were a couple websites that, I guess don't update their sites and said they still had it. So I e-mailed them to ask if they still had in stock. No reply..no reply. So I said F*** it and ordered some. Don't you know as soon as I order I get the e-mail saying"no sorry we're out of stock". I wanna say my persistance paid off tho'. I did find a site. I called to make sure they had it still had it and "yes sir we have it in stock". The only problem it sounded like the girl was about 15. I just hope she's good at her job. But I guess we'll find out as it should be on it's way. Hoping. crossing fingers, toes, all that.:thumbsup:

:head:

Hell yeah ! Why is that a problem ?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Not saying that she was dumb or anything just ya know, it didn't even sound like she had a clue. I guess I'm of the thinking "with age comes wisdom". Which is'nt always true and I'm a perfect example.:blink:

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
yea I don't know if anyone is interested or not but an update on the Rebound Reloaded. It was really messed up b/c I even called B4 i ordered the stuuf from them. "yea we have it in stock". So OK the package finally comes and they sent me Rebound XT by AX. So i call them up first day they hang up on me when I tell them what happened. I call back and they put me on hold forever so I hang up and I'm thinking to myself well I guess I'll mark that down as a loss. I opened the bottle to see if it was at least all there and all. They call back the next day and she's like "oh sorry we got cut off" So she's like you can send it back and get a refund. I tell her I opened it and i'll take the stuff but is'nt there a price difference. Everywhere I've seen the XT is cheaper than Reloaded. And she's like oh actually the stuff we sent is more. As if they would send me something more expensive and lose out on $$. So whatever you live and learn. Never order from them again thats for sure. And thew thing that gets me most is I CALLED FIRST TO MAKE SURE THEY HAD IT. BUNCHA B.S.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, same thing happened with me. I contacted a place that allegedly had the old JW (clear bottle). Two seperate customer service reps told me that they indeed had the old one and so I ordered. Sure enough I recieved the worthless red bottle.

I bltched them out and told them I wasn't going to pay for shipping to return the item. They sent me a pre-paid label and will be refunding my purchase sometime next week.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AX aPCT has 6-bromo in it.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Did a search on Yahoo Shopping page -- Mile High Muscle seems to have it for $29.99.
Kay heres the thing a lot of these sites don't update their pages often enough. Why I don't know but the other site I ordered from said it was in stock too. Even after I called. But I thank you anyway and I did send them an e-mail asking if they still had it. I know if anyone does it'll be a real small supply b/c they discontinued.

you know what I checked my e-mail sent list and I had sent them an e-mail b4 asking about it and they never replied to me b4 so i'm guessing they don't have it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Kay heres the thing a lot of these sites don't update their pages often enough. Why I don't know but the other site I ordered from said it was in stock too. Even after I called. But I thank you anyway and I did send them an e-mail asking if they still had it. I know if anyone does it'll be a real small supply b/c they discontinued.

you know what I checked my e-mail sent list and I had sent them an e-mail b4 asking about it and they never replied to me b4 so i'm guessing they don't have it.

their customer service probably sucks. Just like the place I bought mine at bb.com

That's what I get for not buying @ Nutra instead.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
their customer service probably sucks. Just like the place I bought mine at bb.com

That's what I get for not buying @ Nutra instead.
I'm not even gonna get into that one either, might get myself kicked off the board for talkin bad about a sponser