a little lipo 6x help please

mance416

Awards
i hope this isn't a dumb question but oh well. would it be smart, or even ok to take lipo 6x with cell tech and/or muscle tech? any feedback or answers are greatly appreciated.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i hope this isn't a dumb question but oh well. would it be smart, or even ok to take lipo 6x with cell tech and/or muscle tech? any feedback or answers are greatly appreciated.
would it be ok health wise.....sure....to your wallet??...not so much.

Which musceltech product were you looking at bro, just a heads up. BSN and Muscletech are overpriced....do your shopping @ nutraplanet.com!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think at 75 grams of sugar per serving of cell tech, you will need the lipo6. if your looking for a good creatine try clout, for a good fatburner im sure john can help you out. his company sells one of the best sellers on this site-leviathan reloaded.

mance416

Awards
thanks for the reply. i will look into clout and if john could reccommend a good fat burner that would be great

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply. i will look into clout and if john could reccommend a good fat burner that would be great
stim based.
Leviathan Reloaded
Man Scorch

non stim
DCP

mance416

Awards
so if i used the leviathan reloaded and dcp, would i still be able to use clout at the same time?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you can't stack lipo 6x with muscletech...that is a company silly...hahah sorry i had to. seriously though i stacked it with leukic and had great results. strength went up, more defintion, lost a couple inches in the waist. was a good stack.