a little lipo 6x help please

1. Question a little lipo 6x help please

i hope this isn't a dumb question but oh well. would it be smart, or even ok to take lipo 6x with cell tech and/or muscle tech? any feedback or answers are greatly appreciated.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mance416 View Post
    i hope this isn't a dumb question but oh well. would it be smart, or even ok to take lipo 6x with cell tech and/or muscle tech? any feedback or answers are greatly appreciated.
    would it be ok health wise.....sure....to your wallet??...not so much.

Which musceltech product were you looking at bro, just a heads up. BSN and Muscletech are overpriced....do your shopping @ nutraplanet.com!
    •   

3. i think at 75 grams of sugar per serving of cell tech, you will need the lipo6. if your looking for a good creatine try clout, for a good fatburner im sure john can help you out. his company sells one of the best sellers on this site-leviathan reloaded.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. thanks for the reply. i will look into clout and if john could reccommend a good fat burner that would be great

5. Quote Originally Posted by mance416 View Post
    thanks for the reply. i will look into clout and if john could reccommend a good fat burner that would be great
    stim based.
    Leviathan Reloaded
    Man Scorch

non stim
    DCP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    stim based.
    Leviathan Reloaded
    Man Scorch

non stim
    DCP
    Or combine Leviathan Reloaded and DCP for insanity!

7. so if i used the leviathan reloaded and dcp, would i still be able to use clout at the same time?

8. you can't stack lipo 6x with muscletech...that is a company silly...hahah sorry i had to. seriously though i stacked it with leukic and had great results. strength went up, more defintion, lost a couple inches in the waist. was a good stack.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lipo 6
    By dess in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 11:08 AM
  2. Lipo 6X
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 02:07 AM
  3. lipo 6 + ab solved or lipo ultra
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Supplements