What else do i need for a bulking stack.

1. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Post What else do i need for a bulking stack.

I already have cell-tech, nitro-tech, l-arginine, l-glutamin,EAS cytovol and some fast twitch stuff. Do i also need a nitric ox..even though the nitro-tech has it in it.My test supp's are BULK TABS by IDS and m1t , with IDS PCT TABS for my PCT..booster even though the nitro-tech has it in it..i know this might not be a favorite combo for sum i jus want sum honest help,(from people that know/ not no 16 year old punks, sence most supp's have been selln before they were even born. thanks guys any input on what i need would be great. im 6'1 160 pounds 29 in pretty decent shape working out for 5 years off an on..

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I already have cell-tech, nitro-tech, l-arginine, l-glutamin,EAS cytovol and some fast twitch stuff. Do i also need a nitric ox..even though the nitro-tech has it in it.My test supp's are BULK TABS by IDS and m1t , with IDS PCT TABS for my PCT..booster even though the nitro-tech has it in it..i know this might not be a favorite combo for sum i jus want sum honest help,(from people that know/ not no 16 year old punks, sence most supp's have been selln before they were even born. thanks guys any input on what i need would be great. im 6'1 160 pounds 29 in pretty decent shape working out for 5 years off an on..
    6'1 and 160 pounds O_O!

I wouldnt run m1t if I were you. Your PCT isnt even a proper PCT. I wouldnt call teens punks. Im 18, Im bigger, and more knowledgable than you. Fix the attitude.

If your 160 pounds at 6'1 you need to just eat. No joke. I started off my bulk at 170 at 5'11. Just eat, drop the IDS pct tabs. Their garbage and taking one of the heaviest sided orals out there isnt wise. Whats the point of taking a heavy sided roid when your going to lose the mass with a ****ty diet and improper PCT? Not trying to poke at you or anything but those were serious questions.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

you need 500mgs of test ew for 10-12 weeks! FTW
    •   

4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

im eatn 3600 to 4500 calories a day...what kinda pct do u suggest for the bul tabs an m1t...i figured sence there both made by same company they would work well together..did;nt know
  5. Registered User

You need lots of healthy fats...and I mean LOTS of healthy fats.

I must warn you that you are asking this question on a supplement forum so there is a good chance you will have plethora of information about supplements, often by people who have an interest in promoting them.

Since you are in late 20s you are still relatively young to go for Test boosters. Yes typically test level starts falling after 25 but you still have enough till around 33-35(generally speaking). If you start using them now your body will only get used to it and by age 33 you will either have to be dependent on them or use them regularly.

I will keep it simple for you. Your Cell-Tech/Nitro-Tech combo is great(though I am not a MuscleTech fan personally). Take a good multivitamin. Get some bottles of almond oil/macademia oil and mix with protein shake every 2-3 hours. To boost your test levels use whole eggs(omega 3 enriched), coconut oil, broccoli etc. This would be extra work but you would not only gain weight the correct way but also be healthy from inside.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

troll for sure. everything about the post is wrong.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    im eatn 3600 to 4500 calories a day...what kinda pct do u suggest for the bul tabs an m1t...i figured sence there both made by same company they would work well together..did;nt know
    do some more research. A LOT more. Your idea of a cycle is kinda screwy. m1t or methyl -1 test is one of the heaviest sided orals out. I think people have said that its way worse than superdrol. And I wouldnt go near superdrol with a 10 foot pole. Do some more research. Just to let you know something like m1t without proper pct to get your test levels to start back up agian can cause some serious problems. do some research on your own. plenty of good info here. If I were you Id bulk up naturally until ive nailed down my diet and training. 160 at 6'1 is really small. bulk up naturally, learn how to lift correctly while learning info on cycles/diets/supps. Then reconsider the m1t. For now taking it shouldnt even be an option with you.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    troll for sure. everything about the post is wrong.
    well he's been cruising bb.com for a bit too long. you need fats to help with test, but too much of it is never a good thing. I think anywhere above 15% of your daily intake is more than enough to not drop test levels. I could be wrong though.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

at least another 50-60lbs naturally before you should even consider taking a MILD ph rather then two liver killers in one cycle like you mentioned.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    at least another 50-60lbs naturally before you should even consider taking a MILD ph rather then two liver killers in one cycle like you mentioned.
    lol, m1t will require you to practically transplant a new liver :P

I totally agree with Aust,

youll have an easier time knowing how to maximize gains when on cycles and keeping gains if your doing things naturally properly before going on. This way you can maximize your gains while on and know how to keep your gains when off. In general it will allow more mass gain/retention while avoiding more and more strain because of the cycles. 50-60 lbs doesnt take a long time naturally. (considering that your speaking of fat and mass gains as well as water retention) It should take about 7 months to acchieve. With that your body is more accustomed to packing on and holding the mass. It will agian allow you to hold onto more when you come off.
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Thumbs up

As allways i can count on a good responce. I really do appreciate every thing an i wont take It with a "grain of salt". Im gonna hold off on the m1t an jus do the bulk tabs . i forgot to mentIon that i had done a cycle of the m1t a year ago, but only 2 weeks of 5mg then 15mg. i got a lil gain 10 pounds i think but kidneys hurt like ****. did no pct actuall was real dumb readn what u guys say about it ..Any other supp's i need to add.thanks
  12. Registered User

bro... do yourself a favor. throw that junk away. There are some many great supps out there now.

What were you gonna take for the horrible back pumps?... the over the top BP?... to aid your potasium?... no SERM?...

Flush the M1raT posion. Keep researching, keep asking... you'll get it right.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Markum1 View Post
    bro... do yourself a favor. throw that junk away. There are some many great supps out there now.

What were you gonna take for the horrible back pumps?... the over the top BP?... to aid your potasium?... no SERM?...

Flush the M1raT posion. Keep researching, keep asking... you'll get it right.
    lol dude thats not rat posion. Rat posion is an unfair word for it. Its more like toxic waste. Not saying that the gains arent impressive on it, but If it were me its just not worth feeling like 120% ****.
  14. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

This should be asked in the Steroids forum. If you want to bulk all you gotta do is EAT!!!!!!!!
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    This should be asked in the Steroids forum. If you want to bulk all you gotta do is EAT!!!!!!!!
    I went from 170-220 naturally and easy. All I did was eat.

That and lift like there was no tomorrow
  16. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I went from 170-220 naturally and easy. All I did was eat.

That and lift like there was no tomorrow
    Yup just eat consistently, it take at least 3-4 months before you can see visible results. Eat all 6 meals and rest 8 hrs. I only said to go ask in the Steroids forum because he mentioned m1t which isn't a steroid but he'll get the help with PCT in there with proper diet tips.
  17. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Does my nitro-tech protein count as a meal for the 6-8 meals itss 40 grams plus 1 cup mlk which is 10g
  18. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

It's better to eat whole meals. Only have that if you are in a hurry, or at school, work or whatever that you can't sit down and eat. use it as a meal replacement but don't get in the habit of eating that all the time. Only use it as an emergency. Add 1 tablespoon of Olive oil to that. It's important to eat 6 meals a day consistently for months or else you will not see results. Diet matters bro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulking up stack help..wats the best stack?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:54 PM
  3. Best bulking stack
    By wdh6325 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 04:09 PM