PreCardioSupp?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Question PreCardioSupp?

What are some good supplements to take pre cardio?

Will you build any muscle during cardio workouts. running?, Rowing?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Depending on the type of cardio you can increase endurance capabilities but no real muscle building. However certain types of cardio will release different amounts of certain types of hormones that can have an effect on fat loss and muscle building in small amounts.

What are you looking for for the pre cardio supp, extra energy? Keep it simple and try some caffeine pills.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.85%

Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    What are some good supplements to take pre cardio? Will you build any muscle during cardio workouts. running?, Rowing?
    What are you trying to achieve here? Are you trying to lose weight? Or are you trying to make sure your heart is healthy?

I prefer doing cardio on empty stomach with caffein pills. In between I sip some BCAA or light whey protein.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Well until i see more of what your looking for i can not help recommend anything, but i do think you can gain muscle from certain kinds of cardio(given you are in a caloric surplus)
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.45%

Caffine pills work good precardio. When I had SuperPump250 I would take 1 scoop 30 minutes before a good cardio session and had great results and the endurance was great.

Also try a sugar-free energy drink with some caffine and B vitamins in it. Works good for me. I like diet rockstar or lo-carb monster personally.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cordygen5 has been great for my cardio and training.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

well I want to be very conditioned. I asked a friend that goes to a new mma gym, he said they do some very hard Cadrio workouts. I want to be ready for that. rite now I have a treadmill. but i want to get something else what would you guys recommend. I really like the Rowing Machine.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

well I want to be very conditioned. I asked a friend that goes to a new mma gym, he said they do some very hard Cadrio workouts. I want to be ready for that. rite now I have a treadmill. but i want to get something else what would you guys recommend. I really like the Rowing Machine.

I say sprinting hills with long jogs. You can look into doing strongman training style to get a power cardio. I'm gonna look for the video that Sean Sherk does for training, but it has the cardio routine he does.

p.s. here it is... Video Sean Sherk - Caveman Training - Sean, Sherk, Training, Grappling, Fighting - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
    Last edited by Minnesota; 03-11-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: adding link
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

to bad he took steroids^ lol. good work out but i dont have that kind of equipment.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Pre Cardio I'd opt for Body Octane/Corygen5. Either of them are great (combined they're unbeatable). During cardio something like BCAA's/EAA's or ALCAR/PLCAR would be worth looking into. Bulk Beta-Alanine/Citrulline Malate pre is also a fine combo.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That is some awesome training! Big time motivation watching that.. makes me want a conditioning coach and all that sweet equipment.

As to supplements, I've been using the pair "BodyOctane" and "Cordygen5" with great success. BO with the endurance compounds, and CG5 with increased oxygen utilization. Highly recommend the two. Endurance shoots right up there!
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Pre Cardio I'd opt for Body Octane/Corygen5. Either of them are great (combined they're unbeatable). During cardio something like BCAA's/EAA's or ALCAR/PLCAR would be worth looking into. Bulk Beta-Alanine/Citrulline Malate pre is also a fine combo.
    Ah man ya beat me to it while I was watching the video... sneaky one you!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

^^^ thanks everyone
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

to bad he took steroids^ lol. good work out but i dont have that kind of equipment.
    I couldn't find the full video where it shows the crazy stairs he climbs to further the cardio. It seems the full video has been pulled from all open forums and sites.