mass fx??

jds1978

Awards
If I take mass fx does it require p.c.t? and would it be good to take with a n.o supplement?

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
No, you don't need to take a pct for Mass Fx. I guess it would be okay to take a NO supplement with it. Maybe if you shared somethings about yourself more people would chime in, age, training back round, diet, supplement use, goals etc.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassFX does not require PCT, in fact, it can (and has been) used for PCT with great results.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I'll try to answer them for ya the best I can, buddy.

Regards,
thesinner

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I take mass fx does it require p.c.t? and would it be good to take with a n.o supplement?
Doesnt require a PCT and like sinner said, can and has been used during PCT.

A NO supplement wouldnt be needed with MassFX as it will provide some pretty incredible pumps itself.

jds1978

Awards
I'll be 30 sat. Been working out for 5 yrs....have taken a halodrol 50 about 3 yrs ago...furazadrol about a yr. ago...not really into the ph thing anymore....not into all the crap you have to take after and during the cycle...i have only been taking protein and bcaa's for the last 2 months and doing cardio which never really done b4 and seems like i've been getting better results then with the ph's....maybe do to concentrating a lot on the big lifts...bench, deads and squats...I'm 5 11 and about 215

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0