Mass FX w/ Epistane?

calvinclick

Awards
Is taking 6 caps of Mass Fx and 4 caps of Epistane / day a bad idea?

I ask because I have been pretty unresponsive (not feeling any pump).

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Running 6MFX a day alongside a PH is pointless in my opinion. Let Epi do its job. Save the MFX for your PCT.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I say, "why not?". Though as said above letting epi do it's thing is good.

Check the link in my sig, get some AAKG if you want pump...??? don't know why but. I would also check your calories and up them carbs if too low.

Sigh.....there are way to many variables for me to consider with your question... how about you lay out your whole cycle, diet, pct and training, then we'll go from there:thumbsup:

You do have that info riiiiiiight? :ntome:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

Yes, its a bad idea. Running Epistane solo will yield you great results; its a steroid for God's sake. Save the MassFx for later when you will actually be able to notice the effects of it.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Unless your doing a pulse then it would be wise to do the Mass FX or HDX2 on your 'off' days for the test boost.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Save MassFX for PCT.

What are you unresponsive to, and how long have you been on it?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
are there other things going on other than "not feeling the pump" to really deduce that you are non responsive. are your muscles looking thicker? are your muscle feeling hard in between w/o's? is your weight going up? etc.

calvinclick

Awards
Ok guys, im saving the mass FX for PCT and will continue with the remaining 2 bottles of epistane I have.

I have other PCT on hand, but in 15 days I start my 4th cycle... hope you bros can give me some feedback, and I will return with an exciting log =)

TEST PROP EOD 1-10 100mg
TREN ACE 1-6(maybe longer) 1-6 100mg EOD
MASTERON EOD 6-10 100mg
T3 4-10 @ 50mcg
Arimidex 1-10 .25mg / day
Clen 80/100 2 weeeks on / off

PCT
40nolva/100clomid week 1
30/50 week 2
20/ 50 week 3
(using my Mass FX throughout)

calvinclick

Awards
Oh and I have finastride on hand, so if the masteron commits to my balding anymore then it already has I can at least prevent it.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, im saving the mass FX for PCT and will continue with the remaining 2 bottles of epistane I have.

I have other PCT on hand, but in 15 days I start my 4th cycle... hope you bros can give me some feedback, and I will return with an exciting log =)

TEST PROP EOD 1-10 100mg
MASTERON EOD 6-10 100mg
T3 4-10 @ 50mcg

PCT
40nolva/100clomid week 1
30/50 week 2
20/ 50 week 3
Am I misunderstanding you, or are you running an Epistane cycle right now, and you're starting a new cycle within 15 days?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WoW! There's another guy here that runs cycles like this... He's an idiot, too.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
WoW! There's another guy here that runs cycles like this... He's an idiot, too.
ahahahahahahaha funniest thing ive read all day.

I'm hoping for his sake he is just using the Epi as a kickstart to his pinning cycle although the fact he has two bottles is a bit of a worry also.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
WTF?....Is He running Epi now and starting the other one next week? Seriously? ........Where do they come from?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
New Zealand. They breed them stupid over there:whip:

calvinclick

Awards
EPI as a jumpstart... is there something stupid about that?

calvinclick

Awards
Im running EPI to jumpstart.. is this really a stupid idea? idk...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It's like putting a lawn mower engine in a dragster.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Im running EPI to jumpstart.. is this really a stupid idea? idk...
To be fair no i dont think it is a dumb idea. A lot of people like to start their test cycle with an oral for the first 4-6 weeks BUT have you started the test yet? I dont think running for 4-6 weeks AND THEN starting the test is a good idea at all. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Is this your first cycle? Certainly doesnt look likie a begginners cycle in my opinion.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Give the 'supps' below, not 'feeling it', isn't this like being a raging alcoholic and drunk but not 'feeling it' from drinking a shandy?:blink: You know like smoking half ounce a day for a year and then taking a toke on a pinner and wondering why you aren't stoned?:twisted::nutkick:

TEST PROP EOD 1-10 100mg
MASTERON EOD 6-10 100mg
T3 4-10 @ 50mcg

PCT
40nolva/100clomid week 1
30/50 week 2
20/ 50 week 3

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure why people are knocking the jumpstart idea, it's common knowledge that people for years have been doing this with D-Bol. Am I missing the joke here?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure why people are knocking the jumpstart idea, it's common knowledge that people for years have been doing this with D-Bol. Am I missing the joke here?
Exactly my point BUT it looks as though he hasn't started pinning yet and wont for another few weeks. Isnt the idea of taking the orals to jumpstart the cycle while the test kicks in?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have done and understand that, But epi before Test-E Just seems like a waste to me. I would save one or the other for a second cycle. And if he says he's got what he needs for PCT but he is going to start his fourth cycle in 15 days? Huh? is he talking about a PCT before this cycle or this then test then PCT?
The test cycle he wants to run is pretty strong. The pre-Epi cycle is "in my opinion" a waste.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i think its to jumpstart on your nat test before the cycle begins.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Epistane would cut some of the bloat from Test as Test is wet no?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this a standard of mixing dry compounds with wet ones to reduce bloat? Like SD n Test etc?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
si si. however i used a wet and the epi didn't control mine as much so i added some 6oxo low dosages towards end of cycle and it helped a great deal.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this a standard of mixing dry compounds with wet ones to reduce bloat? Like SD n Test etc?
not necessarily as they all don't work as an ai. some deal directly with the dht, are the 3/5 alpha's, or are hardening agents.