Poll: Best tasting protein, by brand?

best tasting protein, by brand

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. best tasting protein, by brand

So,
    which brand puts out the best tasting protein overall?
    If we were to compare flavor vs. flavor I'm sure there'd be no end to the dispute, so I'd like to ask for the best brand overall, when it comes to flavor. If there's a well known brand I've left out and they're worth considering, let me know!

2. love the cookies & cream ON

3. Cytosport is by far the best of the afforementioned in the poll (taste wise)

For a similar product to muscle milk with great taste and higher quality protein as well as a better nutrition profile I would say go for Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by sf9ersfan8 View Post
    love the cookies & cream ON
    woot woot, another 9er fan! we've lived in shame for too long....

5. ON Milk Chocolate w/ Fat Free choc milk

6. I have only really had ON lately but I have 10lbs of isolate coming from All The Whey. Considering f'n ON is now $104. plus tax here and I can get 10lbs isolate from ATW for $85 or so all in.

I will update this thread upon taste review of ATW. I am hoping they have what it takes to make me a lifetime consumer / customer. F ON and their price jacking!

7. I really like ON's Gingerbread Cookie flavored whey. Too bad it's seasonal.

8. Gotta go with cytosport muscle milk cant be beat as far as my tastebuds go

9. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I have only really had ON lately but I have 10lbs of isolate coming from All The Whey. Considering f'n ON is now $104. plus tax here and I can get 10lbs isolate from ATW for $85 or so all in.

I will update this thread upon taste review of ATW. I am hoping they have what it takes to make me a lifetime consumer / customer. F ON and their price jacking!
    Yeah,
    Amazon sells ON directly and I thought the high price was just because amazon overprices what few supplements they do sell directly, but looking around I see ON is pretty epensive. Too bad as I'm a Prime member at amazon and get 2 day shipping free and overnight for $4.

10. cookies & cream ON gotta be the best protein out there

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    Yeah,
    Amazon sells ON directly and I thought the high price was just because amazon overprices what few supplements they do sell directly, but looking around I see ON is pretty epensive. Too bad as I'm a Prime member at amazon and get 2 day shipping free and overnight for $4.
    All The Whey has free shipping

12. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    cookies & cream ON gotta be the best protein out there
    Does it though......does it really?

All The Whey

1. Cinnamon Bun Blend
    2. Strawberry Blend
    3. Chocolate Mint Blend
    4. Banana Blend
    5. Vanilla Blend
    6. Orange Blend
    7. Chocolate Blend
    8. Orange Isolate
    9. Chocolate Isolate
    10.Banana Isolate

If you have tried them then please give your feedback. I haven't seen any negative feedback for them!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/all-whey/

13. No Ergopharm, no care.

14. Dymatize Elite - Cafe Mocha.

15. AllMax, Xtreme Formulations, and Champion are my choices for best tasting on the market today. BSN Syntha-6 is great as well.

16. BSN Lean Desert is by far the best protein I have ever had hands down....the cinnamon roll in oatmeal cannot be beat, and the chocolate fudge pudding is like heaven in my mouth

17. BSN, taste-wise, is the best I have had... easily.

18. Have to go with ON. I will eventually try ATW though and I hear they are great.

19. Taste alone, I have to go with muscle milk/light. However, I would only consider the light. Regular muscle milk has too much fat for me.

20. My favorite is Beverly internationals cookies & cream. Stuff isnt cheap but tastes fantastic.

21. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    Taste alone, I have to go with muscle milk/light. However, I would only consider the light. Regular muscle milk has too much fat for me.
    I'd love to try the new cake batter flavor they have.

22. I just tried the banana pudding flavor of BSN's lean desert and I gotta say, almost tasted like real banan pudding. I'd vote for it, but I'm gonna try a couple more brands first.
    Seriously heavy on the cholesterol though, at 17% dv per scoop.

23. I voted for Muscle Milk before I tasted All The Whey's Cinnamon Bun and it ROCKS!!!!

24. True Protein for me !
    chocolate DC blend is awesome!
    Shipping is next day because I live in California!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    Yeah,
    Just found out about Amazon carrying ON - a 10# bag would have been significantly cheaper than the 2 5# tubs I'd just picked up...

26. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    cookies & cream ON gotta be the best protein out there
    I stick w/ the French & other Vanillas - thing about vanilla is it goes well w/ a *ton* of stuff, including fruit, fruit juice, milk, sugar-free jello, and...chocolate. It offers such a wide range of opportunities, I feel no need to get anything else.

27. ON's cookies n cream.... so yummy

28. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Just found out about Amazon carrying ON - a 10# bag would have been significantly cheaper than the 2 5# tubs I'd just picked up...
    if you look around there's much better prices than what amazon is selling it for... I've been buying 5lbs tubs for $34 or less

29. Quote Originally Posted by PappaD View Post
    I voted for Muscle Milk before I tasted All The Whey's Cinnamon Bun and it ROCKS!!!!
    ALW Cinnamon Bun is the Sheeit. Very hard to beat.

30. Truth be told:

All The Whey Isolate Orange Is THE BOMB! 10/10

This stuff is like creamsicly goodnezz! mmmm Who knew eating / drinking healthily could taste this good?

31. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Up 2.0
    yeah, i agree. hard to beat ultra peptide in taste.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yeah, i agree. hard to beat ultra peptide in taste.
    i agree as well. Both 1.0 and 2.0 taste pretty amazing
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

33. I voted Muscle Milk but I've really been wanting to try the All The Whey products...read some great reviews on taste!

34. also, the Pro NOS by MRI tastes GREAT (Cookies and Cream), but it's F'n expensive!!!!!

35. I know this protein isnt on there but LG is gonna be putting out a protein and it tastes really good, even in water. I like it alot better than ONs. Muscle Milk for me is to thick altho it does taste decent.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

36. Syntrax ftw that the first brand who made a lot of nice flavor on this products , i think sintrax has inspired a lot of brands...

37. Quote Originally Posted by cyberheter0 View Post
    Syntrax ftw that the first brand who made a lot of nice flavor on this products , i think sintrax has inspired a lot of brands...

LOL... I think not.

38. Howdy all, new to the boards but so far I haven't found anything better than ON 100% Whey Tropical Punch. Tastes like Kool-aid and even with two scoops isn't thick like other brands.

39. I'm still waiting for my ATW sample pack from marcus, but ISS's Cinnamon Oatmeal is probably my favorite right now. I'm one of the few freaks that actually likes oatmeal. However, I REALLY want to try ATW's chocolate mint and cinnamon bun though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best tasting protein?
    By sharperunner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 12:49 PM
  2. Best tasting protein in just water?
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 04:18 PM
  3. Best Tasting Protein
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 01:59 AM
  4. WORST tasting protein EveR!
    By DeerDeer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 01:17 PM
  5. Best tasting whey protein you've had?
    By MarcoNJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:28 AM