D-Flame: thoughts?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started taking it, as it looks very interesting, and has some ingredients I wanted.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: [2 Vcaps
Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Ursolic Acid (from Holy Basil Extract) 5 mg **
Holy Basil Extract (Ocimum sanctum) (Leaf) (Standardized to min. 2% Ursolic Acid) 250 mg **
Tumeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (Rhizome) (min. 95% Total Curcuminoids) 100 mg **
Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale) (Rhizome) (min. 5% Gingerols) 100 mg **
Green Tea Extract (Camelia sinensis) (Leaf) (min. 60% Polyphenols) 100 mg **
Boswellin® (Gum Resin Extract from Boswellia serrata) 100 mg **
Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g) 100 mg **
Baikal Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (Root) (4:1 Concentrate) 50 mg **
Resveratrol (from Polygonum cusipidatum Root Extract) 10 mg **
Berberine (as Berberine HCI) (from Tree Tumeric (Berberis aristata) (Root Extract)

NOW® D-Flame is a synergistic blend of herbs that can reduce the occasional minor pain resulting from over-exertion or stress. Therefore, D-Flame is an all natural product that can be part of a nutritional program for pain management. In addition, NOW® D-Flame contains a potent combination of antioxidants that contribute to heart health and proper immune function. NOW® D-Flame can be used daily for the support of vascular and general health, or occasionally to alleviate aches and pains associated with daily life.*
What do you guys think of it for tendonitis?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking it, as it looks very interesting, and has some ingredients I wanted...

What do you guys think of it for tendonitis?
The amounts of the compounds seem on the low side. What are your results so far?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they do, but it might be a synergistic kind of thing, otherwise it's cheap enough to mega-dose. interesting ingredients, for sure!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nothing out of the ordinary here IMO. At least NOW makes quality stuff, so I don't blame you for buying it :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established