xf Relentless, fasted workout?

Soccer00

Awards
I am sometimes forced to workout very early am, and will usually set an alarm for 2 hours before I lift to chug a prewo shake (anything closer to workout time makes me very nauseous). I just bought XF relentless, think I could get lift with only bcaa (core Abc) and creatine (and rpm+drive) etc in me then take relentless immediately pwo then have breakfast after class an hour and a half later? Will this lead to immense catabolism (stims usually have me fired up enough for a good workout regardless)? Or should I continue to disrupt my sleep and eat first?

Saurabh

Awards
I beleive you have got it exactly right. You do not need to break your speed. Bear in mind that the body releases growth harmones when you are asleep(thats why guys wake up with wood). Nothing will get your body going like a good night sleep.

I workout early morning as well, about 5 am. I get up around 4:30 am and have a pre-workout drink normally with creatine, beta alanine, taurine etc. I always feel comfortable working out on empty or semi filled tummy than on a fully filled tummy.

Soccer00

Awards
yeah thanks, I just got somnidren gh and have been rethinking my sleeping habits..
empty stomach is must for me (2+ hrs to w/o from food/shake) otherwise workouts suck and I boot. Trying to recomp/lean out right now while focusing on increasing strength (on deads, squats especially)- hopefully the combo of rpm, drive, retain, and bcaa stave of catabolism before i get my relentless in pwo