Drug Testing soon. Check it out. AN, CL, LG REPS LOOK

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im going for a new job and i dont want to **** this up. im 20 years old and ill be making 24.00 an hour. and this job will help me GREATLY. I posted this over bb.com and got two responses.

Im on CL SG, GG, OT, GM, PW, WF. and im thinking about starting LG's pSarm or my mini 45 count bottles of IGF-2 or Neovar.

Im wondering if these would test on drug tests or show false positives? I know nothings illegal, but hey never know..

thanks guys.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
False positives aren't too likely on the Neovar or IGF-2 but like you said they are false positives. so theres no telling for sure what can set that off. I've never heard of anyone testing positive using any of our products.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
do you think they'll be testing for illegal steriods or will they be testing for marijuana, coke, etc..

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the fast response. i think ill lay off of the supps. until then. Thanks

i dont wanna f uck this up for nothing.

and i think that they are testing for drugs. not steroids. its a union mechanical job.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I've taken two drug tests while simultaneously taking multiple herbal adaptagens, test booster, ect. and passed fine. I wouldn't be worried.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Your call man.... I wouldn't be too worried, but I'd say better safe than sorry.

Congratulations on the new job! Sounds like a good catch!

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your call man.... I wouldn't be too worried, but I'd say better safe than sorry.

Congratulations on the new job! Sounds like a good catch!
yeah, and with me still living at home ( not bitc hing ) now i can start to save for a house and all. i think ill hold off. ive got to go in a week anyway, so its not THAT far away.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
chances are they are testing for rec drugs, you'll be fine. But id lay off everything until you get the job bro, congrats.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again thanks for the replies. Should i just stop everything now? and start back up after the test? i noticed the CL to start and kick in... im guessing after a week off ill loose it all right?

and should i stop the whey too? ( or thats stupid ahha )

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Haha I think you'll be fine with the whey man :thumbsup:

And good luck with the job btw.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Drug Testing

Nearly all drug tests related to employment do not test for steroid usage. Since most drug testing companies charge the employer based on how many drugs, and what types they test for, testing for steroids can be expensive for an employer. I wouldn't be worried. I have done much research in this area. If you are extremely worried, there are easy ways to pass a drug test without stopping your cycle.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nearly all drug tests related to employment do not test for steroid usage. Since most drug testing companies charge the employer based on how many drugs, and what types they test for, testing for steroids can be expensive for an employer. I wouldn't be worried. I have done much research in this area. If you are extremely worried, there are easy ways to pass a drug test without stopping your cycle.

anddddd :)

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohh those things. haha they really dont work. its just replaces whats in your urine at the time. and im wondering if they are even going to do a piss test. they may not even do a piss, maybe a hair.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the fast response. i think ill lay off of the supps. until then. Thanks

i dont wanna f uck this up for nothing.

and i think that they are testing for drugs. not steroids. its a union mechanical job.
that's because they don't test for steroids. steroid testing is something completely different than testing for other illegal drugs. it would cost the company a lot more to do

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
employment tests are easier to pass than probation tests. they mainly test for rec. drugs. also the price for doing one drug or ten is only about a $2 difference so we usually test everything except roids. I'm not familiar with the initials you used but if it does not have ephedrine in it, I would not worry. Or stop a few days before the test and start back up after it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure they are just testing for recreational drug use. These screening tests usually include, amphetamines, barbituates, benzodiazepines, cocaine, opiates, THC, and ETOH(alcohol). So as long as you're safe there, you should be fine. :)

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
they are not testing for roids, just take the test u have nothin to worry abput, I mean why would a co. test for roids unless it has somthing to do with competition. a drug test cost enough, ad roid test all in one I don't think corporations whant to spend that kind of money on their tests for a mechanic.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its a govt. job. i just dont want a false positive to show up.

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
ephedrine shows up on a piss test? how long does that last?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Hit your local head shop. They have all kinds of shakes to help with that.
I wouldn't do this. Some tests will actually show some masking agents, which is essentially what these drinks are, and automatically fail you.

Unless you are taking rec drugs like most of the people have said you will be cool.. If you are worried about it that much you can go as far as to tell the tester what supplements you are taking and they notate it just incase.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive been drug tested in the military about 5 times in the last yr ive always been on some type of product

plus is highly unlikely they are gonna test for gear its way to expensive i did a whole write up on drug testing for the military on bb.com witht eh help of a am member here with an products you wont pop false for anything. i didnt