Inexpensive Nitric Oxide (NO) Product

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for an inexpensive Nitric Oxide (NO) product.

Interested in knowing if anyone has used NOW Foods L-Arginine 1,000 mg tablets?

Saurabh

Awards
Thats a good stack right there. Unbeatable on price.

My only worry is not every size fits all. But if you do respond to this stack this should get you everything you need for a month supply atleast,.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Your much better off avoiding solely "pump" nitric oxide products because they are IMO a waste of money. Look into a solid creatine pre-workout combination (The Mass Pump Stack has quality ingredients that will actually benefit you.) Yet if you really want to try something solely for a nitric oxide production boost in the body I would suggest looking into Nutraplanet's AAKG powder. They have smaller sizes that would allow you to try it before larger purposes (it works for some and not so much for others but with the price its worth a try if its something your want to try.)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a great stack, but looking for something in a cap form which is why I was thinking along the lines of Now Foods L-Arginine 1000 mg.

L-Arginine 1000 mg (120 tabs) By: NOW Foods

Sure there are more expensive products, but again looking for a simple product and thought I had previously heard people had good results with this.

Obviously there is NO Limits or White Blood, but really looking for value here, but still something that will be effective.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a great stack, but looking for something in a cap form which is why I was thinking along the lines of Now Foods L-Arginine 1000 mg.

L-Arginine 1000 mg (120 tabs) By: NOW Foods

Sure there are more expensive products, but again looking for a simple product and thought I had previously heard people had good results with this.

Obviously there is NO Limits or White Blood, but really looking for value here, but still something that will be effective.

I personally recommend the NOS Precursor from Get Diesel. Great NO product, has other goodies for carb shuttling and antiox effect. I liked it a lot, and it only 15 bucks right now. Matter fact.....

JGank

Awards
try nos precursor from get diesel. I've used it and I gave me really good pumps. Its really cheap too.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I personally recommend the NOS Precursor from Get Diesel. Great NO product, has other goodies for carb shuttling and antiox effect. I liked it a lot, and it only 15 bucks right now. Matter fact.....

x2. My only issue is that its not designed for pre workout. So in fact, it does more than just give you a pump. It has nutrient shuttling and recovery benefits. I made the mistake of taking it pre workout a few times ... sure it worked great, but it was designed to take around meals.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
If you're after value, get a bulk powder, not a branded, prepackaged capsule. AAKG or even just l-arginine in bulk powder will be the cheapest way to go.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you actually used this or are you just promoting it for nutraplanet. i am thinking about buying this so i was just wondering. thanks.
I put this stack together for Nutraplanet based on a combo I used preworkout.

For no nonsense preworkout booster, without the fancy packaging, you can't get much better - especially for the price. I have zero financial stake in Nutraplanet.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
superpump i really enjoyed. other will tell you mixed opinions on it though

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So back on topic....Interested in knowing if anyone has used NOW Foods L-Arginine 1,000 mg tablets?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, they are simply compressed L-Arginine tablets. You would need to take the equivalent of 3-4 grams around 45 minutes before working out.

Should give you a decent pump.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback buddy :thumbsup:

How would NOW Foods Arginine compare to NOW Foods Arginine/Ornithine?

Well, they are simply compressed L-Arginine tablets. You would need to take the equivalent of 3-4 grams around 45 minutes before working out.

Should give you a decent pump.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used NOW Foods Arginine/Ornithine?

Vinny

Awards
So back on topic....Interested in knowing if anyone has used NOW Foods L-Arginine 1,000 mg tablets?

I have used the tablets from NOW and found them okay no big deal not wasted money but not as good as the powder.
For a cheap pump that works the Nutraplanet AAKG is good atleast better than the Arg Now tablets.

To me the tablets take to long to get "going" the powder kicks in faster . Between the NOW tablets and the powder I prefer the powder. I took it hour pre Workout on EMPTY stomach

I ONLY take any "pump" type product pre workout have found taking on days you dont workout is wasted money not to mention it works better if you dont take it daily IMO.

I no longer use either as use another brand which prefer (controlled labs White blood) but you did ask cheap type that does work

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used NOW Foods Arginine/Ornithine?
I've used it and thought it worked well. I took 3 about 30 mins before workout. Also took it sometimes before bed for added "pumps" if you catch my drift. I was taking it on/off for about a year, it was a good cheap NO product that performed better than it's price. But I haven't used NO products for the last year or longer. Just wanted to give it a rest....

I'd give it a shot - I think you'd like it and it's not like you are blowing a lot of cash on it....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...thought the Ornithine was to actually provide for a better pump?

I tried it yrs ago and actually prefer their arg without the ornth .
Felt pump was better with Arg by itself

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking for an inexpensive Nitric Oxide (NO) product.

Interested in knowing if anyone has used NOW Foods L-Arginine 1,000 mg tablets?
I like DS NO Limits, and CL White Blood. Cheap and effective.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you actually used this or are you just promoting it for nutraplanet. i am thinking about buying this so i was just wondering. thanks.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Post of the year!!!

Dude, masspump is great.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
What is the dosage for this? thanx

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
NOS Precursor labels calls for:

First 5 days, 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening.

Then, 4-6 caps per day for 8 weeks, then take a week off.

What is the dosage for this? thanx

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
NOS Precursor labels calls for:

First 5 days, 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening.

Then, 4-6 caps per day for 8 weeks, then take a week off.

I second that. I am taking 4/day, which is low end, but I am also taking green mag and diesel test, so high end dose is not necessary. I felt good at 4 back when I took it a couple summers ago, but 5 is probably a good number. That gets ya 24 days worth. (bottle is 120 tabs)

However, it is not really a preworkout pump product. The ingredient profile is meant to make greater use of nutrient partitioning and shuttling, so spread out around meals. Its a solid no-nonsense product, sadly discontinued.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Think I am going to give NOW Foods Arginine/Ornithine a try.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I put this stack together for Nutraplanet based on a combo I used preworkout.

For no nonsense preworkout booster, without the fancy packaging, you can't get much better - especially for the price. I have zero financial stake in Nutraplanet.
dsade, I'm going to give this stack a try but i only have Arginine Base.

Would that still be a 3 gram serve for each?

I'm not really up to date with N.O. products just yet but i'm learning. Is there anything that you DON'T take with Arginine because of absorbtion issues etc?

I also have loads of Horny Goat Weed which I was considering adding to the stack.

Jag

poacher

Awards
  • Established
SIX STAR NO at WALMART about 20 bucks. run 3caps prework out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, I'm going to give this stack a try but i only have Arginine Base.

Would that still be a 3 gram serve for each?

I'm not really up to date with N.O. products just yet but i'm learning. Is there anything that you DON'T take with Arginine because of absorbtion issues etc?

I also have loads of Horny Goat Weed which I was considering adding to the stack.

Jag
You should still be ok using Arginine.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any inexpensive no product will ultimately suck. Those product are placeboes. You need advanced deviery mechanism and cofactors. Just go and buy a pre-workout mix, like superpump 250, no3 overload, or countless others. Those will give you pumps