"looking For Best Creatine"

smillie966

Awards
Looking into a new creatine.

Whats the best of the best for muscle and weight gains?

Whats better - pills or powder?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Mono is the best I have tried. Micronized Powder.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i enjoyed size on. ive also heard neovar is very good. i would go with a CEE creatine. personally they work the best for me over mono, but you will hear both opinions

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking into a new creatine.

Whats the best of the best for muscle and weight gains?

Whats better - pills or powder?
have you tried any creatine products before? if so what products and how effective were they?

Saurabh

Awards
Creatine Mono is the best. However try to look for German Creatine Mono, generally sold as Creapure.

You can also try other Creatine powdered mixture like Vasocharge, SizeOn, Clout etc. I have tried these(and others) and liked it.

I would suggest you to look into BA(Beta Alanine). BA with Creatine really works wonders.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Mono is the best. However try to look for German Creatine Mono, generally sold as Creapure.

You can also try other Creatine powdered mixture like Vasocharge, SizeOn, Clout etc. I have tried these(and others) and liked it.

I would suggest you to look into BA(Beta Alanine). BA with Creatine really works wonders.
im taking BA right now and really enjoying

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clout or Ragnarok if you're a baller, monohydrate if you're not..

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I just started NOX-CG3 by xyience, first time I went beyond traditional creatine monohydrate, and I'm happy to say I don't feel queasy or bloated, and I noticed a bit more firmness in my muscles right away vs. normal creatine. it's got a few different variations of creatine in it as well as a couble BCAA's and a lot of taurine. However, I didn't feel like I was on any stims and if you Wiki Taurine it says that while it's a very popular ingrdient in energy drinks, etc, it doesn't actually have a stimulating effect, which now after having it in something non caffeinated for once, I can agree with. Gonna try Ragnarok next time around as I keep hearing about it, and I have a norweigan blood line.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Look into Get Diesel's Nos Ether, or MAN's Clout.

And to answer you Q, typically powders are better than pills as there is not the additional capping costs as well as the fact they tend to have higher doses of the ingredients.