How about DTH and IGF-2 stacked together?

mikem

Awards
I am currently using DTH and love it. I have also had good gains with IGF-2. Any comments on stacking the two together.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should make a nice combo. There is overlap on the rhodiola rosea + dodder seed tho. Don't see an issue on the dodder seed. The rodiola i kind of recall something about some people having a hard time sleeping at high doses, but i may be misremembering it too. Even so, I don't think the combination dose between these two would be that high. Thats about the only possible negative I see.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently using DTH and love it. I have also had good gains with IGF-2. Any comments on stacking the two together.
Should be a good stack.

mikem

Awards
Thanks guys for the replies.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should make a nice combo. There is overlap on the rhodiola rosea + dodder seed tho. Don't see an issue on the dodder seed. The rodiola i kind of recall something about some people having a hard time sleeping at high doses, but i may be misremembering it too. Even so, I don't think the combination dose between these two would be that high. Thats about the only possible negative I see.
Thanks, Roger Clemens. But, yeah, you're right; at too high of a dose, Rhodiola has the reverse effect.