Methyl 1, Xfactor, Hyperdrol??

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 years old and playing college football. Today i had surgery to repair a hernia and with the down time ive been researching stacks i want to try. From the end of recovery to camp there will be 129 days. I was 223 presurgery with 9.4% body fat and will probally be 218 post. By august 14 i want to to be 228, much stronger than i was before surgery and fast and flexible. Here are the stacks ive been thinking about.........

X Factor 50 days on, 30 off 49 on
Mass FX 30 days at end of x factor and 30 days at end of second x factor run
Powerfull 30 days at end of x factor and 30 days at end of second x factor run

Methyl 1-D I dont know a lot about this stack and was wondering how it would work with the formadrol, liquid mastordrol and I GH-1??? Is this stack effective ? how long does it last and how would i do it?

AX TRIPLE STACK
Ultimate Mass Cycle
Week Hyperdrol Mass FX Retain
1 4/Day caps 2/Day caps 1/Day caps
2 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
3 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2 Day/cap
4 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2 Day/cap
5 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 2/Day cap
6 4/Day caps 3/Day cap
7 4/Day caps 3/Day cap
8 4/Day caps 2/Day caps 2/Day cap
9 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
10 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
11 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
12 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1/Day cap

Which one of these stacks is most effective in helping me with strength speed weight and endurance? I want to stay at 9.4% body fat at 228? Right now im leaning towards the AX triple stack, but isnt 12 weeks a really long time to run this? Thank you for answering any and all of my questions!!!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Is retain ok to take while trying to put on weight?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That all depends on what type of weight you are trying to put on...We should let the AX reps handle this one...

As for the M1D stack...M1D will act as a bulking agent, while Methyl Masterdrol will act more like a hardening/cutting compound. The typical cycle would consist of 4 weeks of M1D+MMv2 followed by a 4 week cycle of Formadrol. You could run the IGH-1 The entire time.

To be completely honest...I don't think this stack is going to put 10lbs of rock hard muscle on you, but to combat that...There aren't but a handful of safe cycles/stacks out there out there that will.

I think you would truly benefit from the stack though...You just aren't going to turn into (insert favorite gigantic pro football player's name here) In 3 months.

Good luck bro!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I bulk much faster with retain2 than I do without.

It keeps me from going catabolic in times such as sleep and whenever I cant get a meal in on time. It also makes me generally more relaxed which seems to increase recovery. I used it back when it came out and it was by far my fav supp to come out in 2007.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah right now im leaning at the hyperdrol stack. My only question is the cycle is 12 weeks long and after it i have two weeks til football, will i be losing a lot of my strength

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Also has anyone here ran a Lg science mythl, formadrol and mastordrol stack?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bulk much faster with retain2 than I do without.

It keeps me from going catabolic in times such as sleep and whenever I cant get a meal in on time. It also makes me generally more relaxed which seems to increase recovery. I used it back when it came out and it was by far my fav supp to come out in 2007.
Its a great supplement. Anything that is anti-catabolic certainly helps.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats true i just dont know which is more effective, the retain,hyperdrol and mass fx or the IGH-1, methyl 1d, formadrol, and mastordrol

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
so i spent some time on the LG board and the consensus is im to young for that stack. which stack is more effective, x factor and mass fx for fifty days or the hyperdrol, retain and mass fx stack or even a combo? please let me know i want to start it soon

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Might I suggest Drive? Worked wonders for me. Took me from 200-208 with some moderate fat loss as well. Ran it over a 1 month period.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive looked into drive. Im just trying to compare results to cost. Drive is kinda a lot of money. On the other hand i can get a ton of products from lg and run a "pro hormone" for relatively cheap, but its not healthy apparently